PDA

View Full Version : Yfz 450- athena cylender,head, bottom end, kenda klaws

Brandon Wallace
03-06-2011, 07:51 AM
Hey guys, i think i posted these a few days ago but now I have pics to go with everything.

Athena clyender with gasket kit-250 plus shipping

04 red frame with subframe 400 obo

bottom end, chain busted case, has one race on crank ( crank is hotrods wr crank) not sure what to ask

22 11 9 kenda klaws 95% tread 100 for tired, 150 tires and wheels

06 head, has weld around a waterjack where headgasket blew, i have had many shops look at it and they say it will be fine, since i cant guarentee the cylender i will sell for 200

I have a complete 04 that I am parting out and also have many other parts from other years layin around, like stock a arms, steering stem, cables,axle, basically everything on a bike.

I dont moniter this forum very often so send emails to bdub2005@hotmail.com.
I have pay pal,buyer pay shipping, items are as described and i will answer any questons about the parts. They are also listed on other sites, hopefully with these prices I can move them pretty fast. I would consider a trade for a set of beadlocks for a kfx,trx,or lrt( hipers,dwt) or maybe a percision stabilizer for my Kfx 450.

Brandon Wallace
03-06-2011, 08:01 AM
I have to resize all the pics, I will post them later on today.

hondaracer263
03-06-2011, 03:03 PM
Would you sell just the crank by it's self I need one ASAP thank you

racer906
03-06-2011, 03:29 PM
sent you an email

Brandon Wallace
03-06-2011, 04:25 PM
Here is the link to my post on yfzcentral so i dont have to go though and resize all the pics....

http://www.yfzcentral.com/forum/39-parts/100496-wheels-bottom-end-frame-plenty-more.html

I could bust open the cases and sell the crank if I had to, how would 175 for just the crank shipped. part of that is my time to take apart the cases and shipping. The crank is a hotrods wr crank, the true 450 crank, email me back and let me know soon so I can get started taking the cases apart. thanks, bw

hondaracer263
03-06-2011, 09:19 PM
Would. That crank work with the stock 05 piston? Is the crank. True an operating smoothly. If it. Will an does that would work but I enter know. Bout the. Piston. Thanks Jon

Brandon Wallace
03-07-2011, 07:18 AM
Im not sure if the wr crank will work with a stock yfz piston, this motor was built by a local shop. I can try to find out when I wake up this evening(i work nightshift), the crank is fine I was running it when the chain came off and busted the case. If it does work, i can have the cases split in a day and ready to ship the crank the next day. If you want to find out if the wr crank will work sometime today before i wake up you can email me and tell me and I can get things started.

bdub2005@hotmail.com Thanks, bw

racer906
03-07-2011, 08:31 PM
I need a shifter side case... is yours busted beyond repair as well... if its repairable im interested for right price

Brandon Wallace
03-08-2011, 06:57 AM
The case is not repariable, lost a big chunk of the case when it busted, jb weld wouldent hold it, and all the machine shops said they couldent match it to fit around the clutch shaft.

Brandon Wallace
03-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Where did evertone go??/ Somome make me some offers.