PDA

View Full Version : Stuck A Backflip

Krazy Kid
02-16-2003, 01:23 PM
man i was just out snowboardin wit my buddies and we have this huge hill and we built like a 12 -13 foot high jump at the bottom and i went down and stuck a back flip...it was so awesome......i also stuck a 720 and then we went snowboardin behind a snowmobile..........ne one else go snowboardin or playin on the snowmobiles this weekend?

QuAdRaCeR244
02-16-2003, 01:24 PM
i sure did:D

Rip_Tear
02-16-2003, 01:54 PM
I only went snowboarding once last year... not time or money... I ride my sled to school as often as I can... 4 days last week... I dont know if I will ride monday though... I have been sick since Friday(it was a little cold to ride on thursday and friday... even though I did). I would like to go boarding more, but I dont have the $$ after I bought my EX...

TC17
02-16-2003, 01:56 PM
i went up to the slopes and tried it out. i got a Burton for x-mas. it's brand new. i don't have the time for it. it's a $600 board just sitting in my basement. i decided this morning i'm going to sell it. it's a Burton Brushie. if you want a pic of it i'll post one. anyone interested?

i figured that i could use the 500 bucks or w/e to go towards my mods or a new guitar amp or something.

zephead400ex
02-16-2003, 03:44 PM
man i was just out snowboardin wit my buddies and we have this huge hill and we built like a 12 -13 foot high jump at the bottom and i went down and stuck a back flip...it was so awesome......
Hey man, can you pull this? fakie-to 540-double twist up fakie w/ a triple-inverted backside 9er?

that 9er is a b*tch! :D

lmfao! peace

Krazy Kid
02-16-2003, 04:22 PM
i got a world industries red baron 139.........i used to have a world industries 13 but last time it snowed i was goin thru a feild behind a snowmobile w/ a short shi rope jumpin terraces and doin wakeboardin tricks and i hit a corn stalk in it pop up though tha middle and ruined my bindings.........but my new board is awesome.............o ya zep head i might be able to do that if i knew wut half that stuff was...lol :p :huh

killed300ex
02-16-2003, 04:24 PM
last weekend we playie on the snowmobiles and snow boards

nat3060
02-16-2003, 04:32 PM
ghetto wakeboarding...

j37
02-16-2003, 04:42 PM
I have a Lamar Andy Hetzle Lite. One time I landed a 180 with a grab. Im pretty sure I landed it. Lol.

02-16-2003, 04:51 PM
I see where you you got ur exriders name "krazy kid"

Krazy Kid
02-16-2003, 08:14 PM
ya i have been known to do sum prty sick thangs.....just wait till tomorrow....my dad works for a equip. rental place and he brought home a skidsteer....he enlarged our jump by like 3 or 4 feet and made a half pipe.....before it got dark i landed the sickest fakie 540 ive seen.........then my buddie snapped his board tryin to repeat me........wait till tomorrow and ill post sum tricks i hit and see if i can get sum pics.................

Sick0
02-16-2003, 08:26 PM
how can you snowboard, I didn't think you guys even had hills in nerbraska

BlazingYamahaYz
02-16-2003, 08:27 PM
i did.....pulled a sled around with a 4x4 rancher.....i was going along behind the rancher, my friend swerves off the trail, i hit a huge bump and go flying.......then all my friends stop, and they have a little conversation "what happened....i think he fell....i didnt hit anything....its ur fault...." all nice and calm, while i lay there, cuz my back bent over the back of the sled, and my butt hit a huge lump....great to see the first thing my friends do is cover their own *****e$:grr

Krazy Kid
02-16-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Sick0
how can you snowboard, I didn't think you guys even had hills in nerbraska

ur rite there barely are any hill so for tha huge jump we got pulled wit da snowmobile and let go an jumped it and the quarter is at tha bottom of the biggest hill we could find in an ole abandoned rock quarry its like a 80 degree angle then curves out and then u hit da quarter its sweet. Cant wait till 2morrow!!

luvmyex
02-16-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by nat3060
ghetto wakeboarding...
LMAO

BlazingYamahaYz
02-16-2003, 08:47 PM
theres nothing wrong with some ghetto wakeboarding.....my friends and i are going to WI later this week, and were taking their quads, and 2 tubes, a snowboard, and a few sleds........the lake is pure ice(friendship, WI, adams county), so were going to video tape all our adventures:D i will get some pics and post em, plan on getting alot of video:)

CHAUNCY
02-16-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by BlazingYamahaYz
theres nothing wrong with some ghetto wakeboarding.....my friends and i are going to WI later this week, and were taking their quads, and 2 tubes, a snowboard, and a few sleds........the lake is pure ice(friendship, WI, adams county), so were going to video tape all our adventures:D i will get some pics and post em, plan on getting alot of video:)

Have fun and get some kool pics

BlazingYamahaYz
02-17-2003, 09:51 AM
yeah....i think we may have 2 different cameras, since ben just bought a new one, so we have to try that out...and i may bring my digi....and i'll even let u guys know what the emergency room bill is:devil cuz i have a feeling noone is leaving in perfect condition :uhoh: :D

Glow Plug
02-17-2003, 10:14 AM
i'm gonigsnoboarding sometime this week i can't wait it's going to be good i'm going to go into the 1/2 pipe and oh yeah it's my first time lol

Krazy Kid
02-17-2003, 06:02 PM
hey guys im back but i dint get no pics sry.......stuck 2 more b flips.....out of about 15........and the sickest fakie 540 w/ a tailgrap ever....even betta than yesterdays......it was an awesome days......my goal next time it snows is to nail a b flip/whirlie bird........(back flip 360) i doubt i can hit it but ima try......what erry1 else do today??

NTPRacing#19
02-17-2003, 07:20 PM
the way you type out your words and name your tricks make me think you do your tricks all sketchy and flailing in the air. and once you got the backflip down its almost hard not to land one everytime after that.

tants
02-17-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by 2003TRX250EX
i went up to the slopes and tried it out. i got a Burton for x-mas. it's brand new. i don't have the time for it. it's a $600 board just sitting in my basement. i decided this morning i'm going to sell it. it's a Burton Brushie. if you want a pic of it i'll post one. anyone interested?

i figured that i could use the 500 bucks or w/e to go towards my mods or a new guitar amp or something.

Burton Brushie? I've never heard of it... and the only Burton that retails over $500 is the Burton Dragon

NTPRacing#19
02-17-2003, 07:24 PM
instead of a backflip 360 which will look kinda retarded try rolling off the lip backside drop your front shoulder and try to cork your 540's out that will be more stylish than a backflip 360 lol

Krazy Kid
02-17-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by NTPRacing#19
the way you type out your words and name your tricks make me think you do your tricks all sketchy and flailing in the air. and once you got the backflip down its almost hard not to land one everytime after that.

thats kinds wut its like....i almost got the back flip donw but all my other tricks are sketchy except for the 360.......my 720 and 540 and stuff i can do but i cant get my spin down and make it look good....i get the rotation but i never hit perfect its always like im cramped up and spinnin really slow......but once i practice more ill nail em fo sho :devil

Krazy Kid
02-17-2003, 07:29 PM
now erry1 that dint see it (only like 4 ppl did) are askin me how i did the b flip b4 i nailed a 720 or a 540......i dont kno how many of ya snowboard but i think its easier to do a b flip.......spins r so friggin hard cuz if u over rotate or under rotate just a lil then u beef it.......o well i kno i did it and so do 4 othas.......:D

NTPRacing#19
02-17-2003, 07:53 PM
i landed the backflip two years ago and the backflip is a stupid easy trick, just getting over the fear of throwing your head back is hard.

to make you spins look smoother and morestylish dont go off the jump so straight. say your spinning backside for a 540. carve into the jump and roll off your toe edge... look over your sholder ... grab your board spot your landing and stick it

Krazy Kid
02-17-2003, 08:09 PM
thanks dude ima have to try that....ive been jumpin st8 then tryin to spin and its friggin hard does that make u rotate faster to.....cuz i barely get the rotation in an the jump is huge?