PDA

View Full Version : First District 6 Race @ Atco 3-12/3-13

tyler70t
03-05-2011, 04:39 AM
Just wondering who's coming next weekend to Atco for the first race of the D-6 series? I hear there are some good changes being made to the track!:macho

coffing918
03-05-2011, 07:08 AM
we should be there! No nick tho broken collar bone at nationals! last year the leg this year the collar bone,,

jplltz50
03-05-2011, 11:03 AM
Jeff, Did you peek over the fence yet to look at the changes

Castellano10
03-05-2011, 12:19 PM
We will be there Jeff. Were u able to check out the track yet? Man thats a shame about nick jody. That poor kid has some bad luck.

tyler70t
03-05-2011, 12:59 PM
I am going to take a ride down there tomorrow and check it out. Had to do some cleaning up out in the garage and in the trailer so we will be ready. Got some fresh gas and started the quad up today, first time it's been started since November!!!!!

jerkyboy
03-05-2011, 02:02 PM
The Boggie box will be there. I might still be putting the quad back together but ill be there. Just fired up the 70 about a hour ago. Ive got the 90 preped for the new motor now I just need the parts to build it. I just took Laines quad out of the trailer its been there for 4 months. Jeff let us know what you think of the track when you get over there. Anyone now if they will let us in friday night?

coffing918
03-05-2011, 07:33 PM
I love the boogie Box!~ Gino will frankie and JJ be in the same class again finally,, we cannot make all of them I think we will miss about 2 0r 3 ,, will be in alabama on the 19th.. so we will just do atco when there are no nationals,, but then again we said that last year and ended up only missing 3! and running 16 races and winning the championship , I didnt want to run for points but when ur in 1st u feel obligated to ur kid to get him there!,,, this year I will make sure not to run 4 points! Its just to much to HAVE to be there!

Who all moved up to 50 prod, this year!

joe0718
03-05-2011, 09:23 PM
We will be there. Still have to dial in J.T's new 70 and Christopher's 50. New trailer has to get set up and the old back up quad is still in 1000 pieces. Hey Mike, i finally got around to washing off Christopher's quad. lol

JIM GRACE
03-06-2011, 05:40 AM
We will be there early sat morning. Still have a few things on the quad to wrap up before the weekend.

Castellano10
03-06-2011, 06:58 AM
Not Sure who else moved up to 50 prod other than frankie. It will be fun watching those 2 battle again!

FRAN Z
03-06-2011, 07:17 AM
We will be there. That is if Jakes motor gets back to me,we killed (50 prod)one at motorama, and his 70 isnt finnished

Castellano10
03-06-2011, 07:19 AM
Fran what happened, you guys blew up?

FRAN Z
03-06-2011, 07:40 AM
yes .rod bearing went.sucks brand new everything.its in transit should have it monday.if all works out we will see you on sunday.we can't make practice on sat.

tyler70t
03-06-2011, 08:34 AM
Just got a look over the fence and it appears the whole track has changed again. They were out there working on it in the rain today. We might even be going around the track the other direction again. Make sure you come down Saturday so the kids can get familiar with the changes before Sundays race.

coffing918
03-06-2011, 12:19 PM
We will only be there if we have our quads back. Tho JJ would love to race. we should have an awesome 50 prod. Class this year. JJ Coffing, jake zapolski, Rickie Bodine, Jake szigeti, frankie castallino, maybe, gabe gonzalas. Im guessing grant landis and zack decker moved up also not sure who else will be there from d6 but it should make for a great race. I really hope our quad is back.

FRAN Z
03-06-2011, 02:36 PM
THE 50 PROD. CLASS IS GOING TO BE CRAZY THIS YEAR! THEY ARE ALL GREAT FAST LITTLE RIDERS.GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

tyler70t
03-07-2011, 05:00 PM
I asked one of the guys who works @ Atco about Friday night and here is the deal:
- The drag strip is open so you will be able to enter but you will be charged spectator fees for the drag strip.
- You may also be charged for overnight parking by the MX park in the AM if you stayed overnight and are already there when the gates open for practice Saturday morning.
- You must arrive on Friday night prior to the gates closing ( which I think is 11PM) but the closer to the time the gates close the less chance there will be someone @ the gates to charge you.

We will see you on Saturday morning.............:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

selbygirl
03-11-2011, 05:43 AM
hows the track look like after all that rain we got so much rain last night i swear i seen a set of waves in my front yard wer going to try and come this weekend

tyler70t
03-12-2011, 03:58 AM
I drove down last night to take a look & the track didn't look too bad considering all the rain we got around here. I am sure that it will be in great shape after a couple hours of practice. Tommy are you coming Saturday, the track is totally different? Did you build Broden a 90 or is he racing 70 this year?

selbygirl
03-13-2011, 08:34 AM
we went to budds creek instead ther was a good turn out for the minis mom wants to keep him in the 70 's for a while he just turned 9 i kinda wish i would of stayed home had one of them everything went wrong days and when we got every thing worked out and fixed last moto broden gets hung up in the gate we may go to budds next weekend its a mdra 6/7 race are you guys comming to the nats at budds they say there running full track for the 70/90 class 50 's running cut track around pond all the d7 and some d13 talking of comming to atco soon i got to say acto is one of the most quad freindly tracks i have every bin to good peaple to seya guys later

jerkyboy
03-13-2011, 02:44 PM
Track was good and only a few muddy spots that dried up half way threw the first round of practice on Saturday. It was a good weekend but overall turnout was low.