PDA

View Full Version : Drr National 70 possible part out ALL AFTERMARKET DRR PARTS FOR SALE!!!

edwardsp&b
03-03-2011, 07:34 PM
Im trying to sell our last CVT. If it doesnt sell and enough of the parts are spoken for on here in the next few days, I will part it out completely. I need to first know that the main high dollar parts will be gone quickly. If I get the 3 or 4 main parts spoken for Ill start letting it all go.... But I dont want to break it down unless most of it is sold. This stuff costs a fortune, and Im sure you can understand where Im coming from. So here we go.....

If there is enough intrest I may part this bike out............But I need to have the front and rear ends, motor, pipe, plastics spoken for before I do.

Here we go....
Motor
Mallosi Team Mhr cylinder and crank, Crank bearings and seals just replaced, comes with extra pistons, rings, gaskets, etc.... Really fast, as you can see from the pics, Built by Marc at Hotquads, the best! 1000.00+shipping ( I dont even want to talk about what i have in this setup, plus your getting the extra parts too. Check out the pics on the other page, this motor rocks!!!!

Front end
DC Long travel front end with Elka LT rebound, compression adjustable shocks. Just replaced all of the bushings inside the joints and shocks were just serviced. 1000.00+shipping over 1695.00 brand new

Rear End
It doesnt get any better than this for a Drr. DC long travel Swinger (the expensive one with the aftmkt bearing carrier) rear Motowoz 450 shock assy, This is the bigger Motowoz rear shock, the travel still amazes me. This is the best shock setup for a Drr. After seeing this shock perform, I wouldnt let my child out on a motocross track without it. No Elka, No Fox, for a DRR this is the best! 1000.00 +shipping (Cant buy it any cheaper than that!) over 1500.00 brand new your cost

Pipe
The New Mach 1 pipe that everyone is running at Nat's! This pipe has literally 2 motos and 3 practices. I bolted it on and gained 800 rpms right out of the gate. I just payed 550.00 for this pipe a month ago. 375.00+shipping

Frame
Gussetted, never has been broke. It was yanked out of the box brand new and gussetted and repowdercoated before it was ever rode on. The chain had eaten into the rear upper frame a little, but it was repaired before this season. 500.00. Id rather not ship this, we will be at Alabama and Lorrettas so delivery could be possible, but if I have to ship it I will.

Axle
Rpm dominator 175.00+ shipping

Plastic
Black front, and white rear, Both have been race cut, there are no cracks, but it does have the normal scratches. Full graphics kit was on there so I could be cleaned up a good bit. 150.00+shipping

Stage 6 digital PVL 250.00+shipping with plug in stage 6 guage for rpms,temp etc....

stage 6 28mm carb 100.00+shipping

Overrange clutch system with stage 6 rear clutch assy and bell incl front variator and belt 225.00
Extra brand new Mallosi overannge clutch belt 45.00+shipping

Xfr weld on nerfs 125.00+shipping

Xfr front bumper 75.00+shipping

If you want something post it up, and when the 3 or 4 main assys get spoken for Ill start letting it go, IN THE ORDER THAT YOU POSTED UNDER ATV PARTS/MINIQUADS. Please post under the parts section even though this is posted in both. Last year I sold a motor on here and there was some confusion and chaos, I dont want that to happen this time. Everyone that knows me, knows that I keep these bikes in tip top shape, these parts are ready to bolt in and go, or I wouldnt be selling them.
thanks bryan

xtremeatv
03-03-2011, 07:38 PM
I get dibs on the axle if you part out. Might also be interested in the XFR nerfs also.

bignasty
03-03-2011, 08:10 PM
Ill take the pvl digital send me your paypal info and shipped to 44883 thanks!!!

fomospede
03-04-2011, 01:58 AM
Big nasty DANG YOU !!

jay67
03-04-2011, 05:41 AM
I will take the overrange clutch system and extra belt Thanks

nastynotchback1
03-04-2011, 08:20 AM
I posted what i want in you other thread

The pipe
the carb
the bumper

familyof5
03-04-2011, 08:28 AM
Sent you a pm.

edwardsp&b
03-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Ive answered most pms......Let me restate, I WILL NOT START SELLING UNTIL MOTOR, FRONT AND REAR ENDS ARE SPOKEN FOR.......IM NOT GOING TO SELL JUST THE LITTLE GOODIES AND BE STUCK WITH THE BIG STUFF.......I WILL JUST KEEP THE BIKE IF I DONT SELL IT ALL......

Once somebody agrees to take the motor and front and rear I will start selling......

thanks bryan

bignasty
03-04-2011, 09:03 AM
does the front end come with the tie rods and ends???

FRAN Z
03-04-2011, 09:37 AM
PM'D you

JIM GRACE
03-04-2011, 10:18 AM
Ive answered most pms......Let me restate, I WILL NOT START SELLING UNTIL MOTOR, FRONT AND REAR ENDS ARE SPOKEN FOR.......IM NOT GOING TO SELL JUST THE LITTLE GOODIES AND BE STUCK WITH THE BIG STUFF.......I WILL JUST KEEP THE BIKE IF I DONT SELL IT ALL......

Once somebody agrees to take the motor and front and rear I will start selling......

thanks bryan [/QUOTE]

Post some quality pics and I'm sure you will have no problem selling everything. Worked for me:D

edwardsp&b
03-04-2011, 10:30 AM
hey dale that will come complete, with tie rods ends and balljoints. you will just need spindles and brake system
bryan

edwardsp&b
03-04-2011, 10:42 AM
I have had some inquiry about a package deal on the motor. Ill give you everything to bolt in and go, clutchs, pvl, pipe, carb, the whole 9 yards for 1850.00 plus shipping.

Dale if somebody takes that motor off of me, and u take the front end ill start the part out process with the rest of the bike.

Let me know guys.

bryan

bignasty
03-04-2011, 11:38 AM
I am interested in pvl fo sure. Thinking on the front end but I'll let u know. Thanks

xtremeatv
03-04-2011, 12:40 PM
I agree with Jim. Post some pictures even if the stuff is still on the quad. We need to see what your selling before we buy.

edwardsp&b
03-04-2011, 04:59 PM
There are already some pics on the other thread where I was trying to sell it. Ill get some close ups tommorow on here.
Bryan

mydirtkids
03-04-2011, 05:08 PM
Nobody has dibs on pipe! I want it!.... Maybe frame... lets figure out shipping to 67101, by mule or whatever is cheap. :D

asadad00
03-04-2011, 09:20 PM
I would like to be in line for the pipe also, if the others do not buy , just pm and money will be there immediatly.

FRAN Z
03-05-2011, 06:59 AM
HEY BRYAN, I'll take the motor combo.so as soon as the other big stuff is spoken for. Let me know and I'll paypal you thanks Fran 2675772325

tyler70t
03-05-2011, 01:03 PM
Sounds like the front end and motor are going so what parts are going to be available? Tires/rims/handlebars?

edwardsp&b
03-05-2011, 03:29 PM
Still waiting on someone to take the front or rear end......Fran z has the motor combo if the front and rear end goes.....Sorry guys I didnt know how in demand the pipe was. If Fran doesnt get it, I would like to keep it in our race team family, Im very sorry about the pipe.

Fran as soon as somebody oks the front or rear ends, ill get with you.

Thanks everybody,
Bryan

xtremeatv
03-05-2011, 04:23 PM
Just outta curiosity why would you wanna keep that pipe if your selling your last cvt?

edwardsp&b
03-05-2011, 05:26 PM
xtremeatv Just outta curiosity why would you wanna keep that pipe if your selling your last cvt?

Im not keeping it myself, Im just going to keep it within our race team. Its a new pipe that makes certain motors run better, than the competition. There are not any more available in in the US yet. So........I'd rather keep it within Hotquads race team, and not give it to anybody else. Sorry.
bryan

bignasty
03-05-2011, 08:25 PM
edwards....not to bust in on your thread, but if some one is looking for a set-up like this I have and apex for sale in the quads section link is;
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=460650

FRAN Z
03-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Hey Bryan any word.

barnesville4
03-06-2011, 06:25 PM
dont know if i missed this but what is your cash price for the whole bike?

drt18
03-07-2011, 12:17 PM
call me about frame 330 697 9868