PDA

View Full Version : YFZ 450, frame,bottom end, athena kit, wheels,tires... plenty more

Brandon Wallace
03-03-2011, 06:03 PM
wheels, bottom end,frame.... plenty more

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, Im checking intrest on some things that I have laying around. Most of the stuff is off my 06 yfz as you know it will fit other years.

stock wheels front and rear... make an offer

athena big bore kit with gaskets.... needs piston, its been off the bike for a while and the rings have set up on the piston ,not in the cylender btw
make me an offer

05 yfz frame/subframe red in color great shape $400 obo

05 bottom end with wr 450 crank, one race on it, chain derailed and busted case 500 obo

set of 22-11-9 kenda klaws 2 races on them I would rate them 90%
$100 tires alone 150 on wheels

06 head, guy ran it with a blow headgasket, I took it to a machine shop and they welded the small pit on the outside of the head, took to many shops and asked their opinions on the head, most couldent even tell where the weld was If intrested talk to me to come up with a price

i also have a 04 yfz being parted out, its all stock parts so anyone wanting anything shoot me a pm

All the parts are in good condtion except where it is noted, I can take pics of anything, buyer must pay for shipping, I have paypal, soooo help me clear out the garage.