PDA

View Full Version : any northeast ohio riders?

jfarrar30
03-03-2011, 03:49 PM
wondering if any of you live near garrettsville middlefield area 44231? looking for someone for my kids to practice with 6yr old boy and 15 yr old girl.

Logan #34's Dad
03-03-2011, 10:30 PM
Hello, we are from New Philadelphia. As soon as this stinking Ohio weather gets better I will be taking Logan somewhere to practice. I'm not sure how far we are apart but I'll most likely go to Lightning Raceway in Uhrichsville or Crow Canyon. We could end up at Briar Cliff near Dresden also.
With that being said, Logan may be a little fast for your 6 year old but can work with him. Logan should be able to push around your 15 year old. If we end up at Briar Cliff we'll most likely be there with Alec Miller's family and he is faster than Logan and rides a shifter. If I remember, I'll send you a msg and let you know when we find a place to practice.
Rocky

jake55
03-04-2011, 05:25 AM
If you guys hook up for practice somewhere let me know. ive met both of you guys and i think it would make for a good day of riding.

Rocky, any time you guys go to crow or lightning get with me. i found out last weekend we need alot of practice!!!!
also, we try to rent fly mx once or twice a year for the day. if you get 4 or 5 familys the cost is very cheap. in the past we have only invited familys on mini quads and since we ride bikes also 85's and smaller bikes. keeps things very safe and the kids can ride till they cant take it any longer!

jfarrar30
03-04-2011, 09:22 PM
we will all definetly have to hook up and ride. both my kids are beginners but wont mind riding with faster kids and gives them someone to look up to.We are a bit up north but dont mind a ride from time to time. definetly keep us posted

devenport
03-06-2011, 04:52 PM
we will be at Ram Jam next week 3-13 from 3-6 my daughter is 13 there is usually 5-8 mini riders

121dad
03-06-2011, 05:34 PM
we might be heading out there also have to get her back on the saddle

jfarrar30
03-06-2011, 07:11 PM
how is ram jam i havent been there in a ouple years. if i get these quads finished in time we might see you there

Logan #34's Dad
03-06-2011, 10:22 PM
Well let's make it a party! I think I'll take Logan too. Unless the weather changes a whole lot and we can get to an outdoor track. (Ain't gonna happen!)
Ram Jam is kinda small but seat time IS seat time.

miniquaddad90
03-07-2011, 08:35 AM
I have a 7yo boy and a 13yo girl, both race XC, we are real close to Ashtabula, PM me your number if you want to hook up and trail ride, we have a few places in Kingsville that are really nice to ride! My wife and I both ride too. Were prob hitting NEMX in the next week or two

DAVYS DAD
03-07-2011, 02:01 PM
I thinking RAM JAM on 3-13 even though its a 3.5 hour drive.We need seat time.

jfarrar30
03-07-2011, 03:57 PM
i better get wrenching lol

zach R 7x
03-15-2011, 08:21 AM
We live just east of Sandusky (Cedar Pt.), 15 mins. from Ram Jams. Not sure were you are from us.
There are 3 tracks that we will be practicing at this summer that are with in 20 minutes from us and will be running Amherst alot this summer, because it is so close to us and Zach loves to ride there.
My son Zach is 12 and loves to ride. We are building a new shifter quad this year and probably won't be racing much this summer, just alot of practice and trail riding.
Let me know, maybe we can hook up and the kids can ride.

Looking for places to trail ride in northeast Ohio, if you know any.
Not many trails around me, just waterparks!

jfarrar30
03-17-2011, 05:31 PM
we will be at amherst a time or two. i always loved that track. not sure of any trails around here. we dont ride them but alot of my buddies do just not sure if it would be worth the drive