PDA

View Full Version : Clans of So-Com?

tants
02-16-2003, 08:39 AM
Any one on a "clan" on the online game of socom for ps2? our clan is called <M-W>(with a random name here)

were always looking for a good war. I dont have the game but i go to my friends and play it.

Anyone?

Wired
02-16-2003, 10:14 AM
tants is that game worth it?? if it is im going to go buy the damn thing today cause ive been holding it off for weeks and weeks...

CHAUNCY
02-16-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by WiredCinqmars
tants is that game worth it?? if it is im going to go buy the damn thing today cause ive been holding it off for weeks and weeks...
My friend has it and he says he loves it. He says its a good game.

400exBro
02-16-2003, 02:23 PM
socom is a awsome game,,, but it sucks you need broadband to play online:(

the missions are pretty hard as you go on, it take a while to complete.. and it isn t like james bond where you just run and shot, you have to sneak around and sniper em down...

i love it but i wish i had cable or dsl so i could play online..

beerock
02-16-2003, 02:47 PM
action halflife for the pc blows them games away

Wired
02-16-2003, 02:57 PM
i have counter strike (half life mod) and it was the best game ive ever played. i was really into rainbow six and rogue spear for about 2 years then all of a sudden i quit playin pc games cause this pc sucks. i want to get a new puter real soon hopefully and get back into all them games. thats why i was wondering how good socom was because i have a dsl connection and i miss playing games like that :(

Fred55
02-16-2003, 03:28 PM
SoCom is the best game I've ever played. I'm not in a clan yet, but I dont tryout for any either. How often are you guys playing that online? Maybe we can play sometime. Hey Wired, if you have broadband, or just want a great game get it!

tants
02-16-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by 400exBro
socom is a awsome game,,, but it sucks you need broadband to play online:(

the missions are pretty hard as you go on, it take a while to complete.. and it isn t like james bond where you just run and shot, you have to sneak around and sniper em down...

i love it but i wish i had cable or dsl so i could play online..

wired, yes its worth buying.

400exbro you cant play on dialup? i played at my friends house and he had broadband. i plan on buying the game but if i cant play because i have dial up im not gonna, do you know that for a fact?