PDA

View Full Version : 2011 breezewood changes?

outacontrol
03-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Just wondering what ya been up to Dan on the tracks? Any changes this yr? You were talking about a Rc track earlier, anything come of that. Cant wait for the weather to break!

jesseweaver
03-01-2011, 04:27 PM
i talked to him a little at motorama and he said its gonna be about the same for the most part at the start of the year. the tracks that is. he usually starts making changes a couple months in. gives everyone a chance to get a little seat time in and get used to being back on the bike before he starts throwing crazy stuff in there.

as for the RC track and stuff and whats going in the barn, i didnt get a chance to ask him about that. hopefully its gonna be a pitbike/RC track!!

outacontrol
03-01-2011, 05:02 PM
ya your right, i do remember him keeping it similar for a little while in the spring. a pitbike, rc track would be awesome!

dan harris
03-02-2011, 02:42 PM
I was planning on leaving everything the same, but the urge to run the equipment and build something got the best of me ! Already made a couple changes and have a few more in store before opening day.

On the intermediate track: The big double heading away from the bleachers, is the same, but the table top after it is now a big double !!

On the Advanced track: After the jump in front of the dining hall, I made a single to a table top to another single. So you'll jump up onto the table top then shoot off of it and land on the single - looks sick - haven't tried it yet !!!!

Tracks are looking awesome, can't wait to have everyone up here riding ! We'll be open the Next weekend the 11th!

jesseweaver
03-02-2011, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by dan harris
I was planning on leaving everything the same, but the urge to run the equipment and build something got the best of me ! Already made a couple changes and have a few more in store before opening day.

On the intermediate track: The big double heading away from the bleachers, is the same, but the table top after it is now a big double !!

On the Advanced track: After the jump in front of the dining hall, I made a single to a table top to another single. So you'll jump up onto the table top then shoot off of it and land on the single - looks sick - haven't tried it yet !!!!

Tracks are looking awesome, can't wait to have everyone up here riding ! We'll be open the Next weekend the 11th!

thats step-on step-off sounds sick! i always wanted to be like the pro sx guys lol

BlasterBTW
03-02-2011, 03:34 PM
Wooo I can't wait to come try the changes!