PDA

View Full Version : 2009 National Ready DRR 70 Ben Kirkland #99

edwardsp&b
03-01-2011, 10:07 AM
Hey,
We have decided to get out of the CVT's and start shifting. So....we have to move our DRR. Most of the people on here have seen pics or the saw the bike run in person. It was built with the best of everything. I have over 13,000.00 in it, you will not find a better built or faster 70. I will post pics on here for those that have not seen it.

Build list.
Hotquads built Mallosi Team 70, updated crank, motor was just rebuilt replacing topend, crank bearings and seals.
Stage 6 clutch
Overrange clutch system
Stage 6 Digital Pvl
Brand new Mach 1 pipe, (try getting your hands on one of those)
Dc Longtravel front end with Long travel Elkas(rebound and compression adjustable)
Rear DC New swinger, and Motowoz 450 shock rear setup (The best rear end combo out there! Theres not but 3 or 4 quads with that setup at the Nat's
Rpm axle
ATV four play Bars
XFR weld on nerfs
Xfr front bumper
Brand new DWT rear tires on rolled edge DRR wheels
Front Max RPM beadlocks on new Maxxis razr tires
Mach 1 gripper seat
The list goes on and on! I also have tons of Cvt stuff that will go with it. Thats a couple of hundred right there.

This bike is one of the fastest 70's in the country, there are videos on Hotquads website of it pulling holeshots against 2fast 90's. Ben pulled a couple of holeshots last year at Nat's. This bike is the real deal and you can get for way less than half the cost. If you need the bike to go with the rider to run up front in the 70cvt class then this is you. Serious inquiries only please call
Bryan Kirkland
706-836-2986

5,500 OBO

Pics will be up soon, we will also be at Millcreek for the next National, you can see it run or run it yourself.

edwardsp&b
03-01-2011, 11:12 AM
Quad out front!!

edwardsp&b
03-01-2011, 11:15 AM
Ben against (2) 2fast 90s out of the hole.

edwardsp&b
03-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Step up

nastynotchback1
03-01-2011, 05:08 PM
this is a super nice bike with the best of the best.buy this and go win races

edwardsp&b
03-03-2011, 07:24 PM
If there is enough intrest I may part this bike out............But I need to have the front and rear ends, motor, pipe, plastics spoken for before I do.

I would like to get..
Motor Mallosi Team Mhr cylinder and crank, Crank bearings and seals just replaced, comes with extra pistons, rings, gaskets, etc.... Really fast, as you can see from the pics, Built by Marc at Hotquads, the best! 1000.00+shipping ( I dont even want to talk about what i have in this setup, plus your getting the extra parts too.

Front end
DC Long travel front end with Elka LT rebound, compression adjustable shocks. Just replaced all of the bushings inside the joints. 1000.00+shipping over 1695.00 brand new

Rear End
It doesnt get any better than this for a Drr. DC long travel Swinger (the expensive one with the aftmkt bearing carrier) rear Motowoz 450 shock assy, This is the bigger Motowoz rear shock, the travel still amazes me. This is the best shock setup for a Drr. After seeing this shock perform, I wouldnt let my child out on a motocross track without it. No Elka, No Fox, for a DRR this is the best! 1000.00 +shipping (Cant buy it any cheaper than that!) over 1500.00 brand new your cost

Pipe
The New Mach 1 pipe that everyone is running at Nat's! This pipe has literally 2 motos and 3 practices. I bolted it on and gained 800 rpms right out of the gate. I just payed 550.00 for this pipe a month ago. 375.00+shipping

Frame
Gussetted, never has been broke. It was yanked out of the box brand new and gussetted and repowdercoated before it was ever rode on. The chain had eaten into the rear upper frame a little, but it was repaired before this season. 500.00. Id rather not ship this, we will be at Alabama and Lorrettas so delivery could be possible, but if I have to ship it I will.

Axle
Rpm dominator 175.00+ shipping

Plastic
Black front, and white rear, Both have been race cut, there are no cracks, but it does have the normal scratches. Full graphics kit was on there so I could be cleaned up a good bit. 150.00+shipping

Stage 6 digital PVL 250.00+shipping with plug in stage 6 guage for rpms,temp etc....

stage 6 28mm carb 100.00+shipping

Overrange clutch system with stage 6 rear clutch assy and bell incl front variator and belt 225.00
Extra brand new Mallosi overannge clutch belt 45.00+shipping

Xfr weld on nerfs 125.00+shipping

Xfr front bumper 75.00+shipping

If you want something post it up, and when the 3 or 4 main assys get spoken for Ill start letting it go, IN THE ORDER THAT YOU POSTED UNDER ATV PARTS/MINIQUADS. Please post under the parts section even though this is posted in both.
thanks bryan

nastynotchback1
03-04-2011, 05:59 AM
i would take the carb,front bumper,and the pipe.Give me a price on all that.

rebuiltoz
03-04-2011, 02:35 PM
Ill take axle and prolly overange....let me know

hanson1
03-10-2011, 02:39 PM
let me know about the motor if still available