PDA

View Full Version : Need urn Fab. & anodized Help,Please

dad400ex
02-16-2003, 05:46 AM
My 19 year old son has passed,We rode together as buddies and with our buddies,and entered into a Bucc series race last year and was looking forward to a entering all three this year.Unfortutitly we lost him in a car accident a couple of days ago.My wife and I decided to have our son creamated and placed in a urn,as our son loved the mud and his quad,I am looking for a urn that resembles his love for the atv sport that is anodized in that mirror black finish then with a insciption on the front,perhaps a quad (400ex)also laser'd on it ,Can any of you fellow riders help me ?The funeral home doesn't have anything even close to what I want for my buddy/ son to lay in his final resting place.

killed300ex
02-16-2003, 05:53 AM
Man that awfull unfortunitly i dont know of a place that does but good luck finding one. My prayers are with your family for your loses
killed

Jimmah
02-16-2003, 06:08 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your lost. To help you any sheet metal type of place should be able to build you an urn. I work at a sheet metal shop and a few guy there have made them before. As far as PCing and anodizing go you can talk to Pappy on here or try and find someone locally. I am truly sorry about your lost, it's never a good thing to hear about a fellow rider down.