PDA

View Full Version : any video???

DAVYS DAD
03-01-2011, 06:36 AM
Just wondering if anyone had any videos of round 1.

thequadfather+2
03-01-2011, 07:08 AM
yea I got about 30 minutes. We broke down almost every time we went out so I was wrenching most of the time and didnt get to watch much. When we were out there we filmed our riders mostly. I have some good hole shot videos, some of the girls, 90 mod, super mini, 90cvt and 50cvt. I have a pretty good helmet cam video of 50cvt. The quad had problems out of the gate and was dead last both motos so you can see most of the field in front of the rider. I will post it as soon as I get it edited. Youtube only allows 10 minute videos (max) so I have to find the best 10 minutes.

DAVYS DAD
03-01-2011, 07:43 AM
Cool cant wait to see them

coffing918
03-01-2011, 08:38 AM
The 50cvt has a lot of fast kids. I just wish i would have changed my sons tires. B4 moto 1. We would have had a better finish. His lap times went from 2.21 moto1 8th place (with the big tires) to 2.11 (with the smaller tires) and a 4 th place finish it was such a huge difference. Now the bad news is my brother broke his collar bone in practice after getting. 2nd place in moto 1.in 90 mod class, So hopefully we will be in alabama.

thequadfather+2
03-01-2011, 11:04 AM
wow coffing, hope he is ok, get well guickly. I know what you mean about the quads ours was barely running at one point and he turned decent times despite his dad and mechanic standing in his way. I did not realize every quad in the calss was going to be on long travel, ect...heck we are still on the standard travel (front and rear) with old worn out elka's that was on his brothers quad three years ago. I guess that will have to change soon:D

Good luck and hope to see yall in Bama, I will get the video posted soon.

thequadfather+2
03-01-2011, 12:31 PM
helmet cam from the 50 cvt class

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/h7Jwp3pZzOs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

djdfairchild
03-01-2011, 03:07 PM
thats what you call givin em a head start, my neck hurts just watching him land, he gave it heck over every jump. good job nice race.

tyler70t
03-01-2011, 03:33 PM
He rode awesome, cool video!! Loved watching that video.

o4twinpeaks
03-01-2011, 03:52 PM
Was he able to hold off #22 at the line? I couldn't tell it was close!! He had an awesome ride.

EthansDad
03-01-2011, 04:12 PM
yea, #22, Ethan finished something like .2 or .3 seconds behind brady. a good race for sure.

-EA

edwardsp&b
03-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Hey Bruce,
Nice vid. That motor runs good when it gets going......Seems, I saw alot of that last year with that motor. Get it clutched right and you will be there, your rider looks ready now. See yall in Bama!
Bryan

DAVYS DAD
03-01-2011, 04:52 PM
Yea, that little dude was rippin !!! Cool vid , how about some of the girls class:D

Thanks
DW

thequadfather+2
03-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Thanks guys. Ethan laid back a little bit and really turned it on when the white flag came out. He closed the distance in one lap, he was def charging hard at the end.

Thats what a half bottle of Mountain Dew and a snickers will do right before you hit the gate.

The entire family fired the mechanic when we got back to the trailer.

My favorite part was when they crossed the line and started off the track Ethan looked back and gave Brady a thumbs-up and Brady gave him one back.

thequadfather+2
03-01-2011, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by DAVYS DAD
Yea, that little dude was rippin !!! Cool vid , how about some of the girls class:D

Thanks
DW

Yes it's coming, give me a couple hours. I only got the hole shot and a couple shots of the first couple laps on Saturday. I am trying to edit all the junk out now.

I didnt have the helmet cam on the first moto, Ethan (#22) passed Brady on the last lap and beat him but I do have the film of it and it will be included when it's posted. I didnt get any of the leaders but of course they were long gone before we ever got off the gate.

srxmiller
03-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Great video. Those little guys are riding awesome. I cringed every time I saw that step up coming. Nice racin.