PDA

View Full Version : Shift Pin Relocator

kickinwing
03-01-2011, 05:11 AM
I am thinking about getting the shift pin relocator kit for my ltr, i am going to do it myself and am just wondering if it was very hard to do and anything to look out for or change while i am doing it. I am only doing the shift pin relocator cause i have landed on my shifter a couple times on rough landings and I dont want to risk landing on my shifter and messing something up worse than if i had the relocator. Last weekend my brother did the same thing on his honda 450r, landed rough on his shifter at little sahara and cracked/broke his case...

I think when i do it i will prob get new clutch fibers and springs, prob oem ones, and put the Engine Ice antifreeze in my radiatior, maybe some nice lookin CV hoses, and the pro design in line water cooler...Anything else??

bigbad400
03-01-2011, 06:59 AM
oem clutches are def best in my opinion but some hd springs, 10% stiffer spring make your clutch feel so solid, when it bites it bites hard. i think you can buy the heavy duty springs from several companies... you know what your doing dude, you got a quality mentality not a redneck oh this works cus its cheap... mentality, you have great plans everytime, and you do quality job on your machine. good job man. i hate seeing people half *** stuff.... you actually put some thaught into what you want to do... like me. :D

bosshogg1
03-07-2011, 09:38 PM
they have a step by step video on ********. in the egine thread