PDA

View Full Version : Cops

HondaEXer
02-15-2003, 11:26 PM
hey look what this cop did it was snowin out today and my friend got fined $300 and when he gets his licence it will be suspended for 8 months because he was standing next to his friends quad wile it was running and the cop said he was riding it which he was but the cop didnt see him riding it and it was half on his property and half off, he said hes gonna fight it though but aint that sum bullsh*t

02-15-2003, 11:28 PM
bad boys bad boys what you gonna do what u gonna do when they come for u.....

Stevie-D
02-16-2003, 07:12 AM
hey hondaexer...where in PA are you at?

BlazingYamahaYz
02-16-2003, 07:52 AM
isnt it ex post facto laws or whatever? they cant charge you with something they didnt see you do?

Ralph
02-16-2003, 08:02 AM
Bring this up. YOu are legally alowed to cross roads so he can just say
1.)i wasnt eaven riding i was standing next to it
2) he never saw us riding
3.)eaven if he thought we were riding, in the state of pa we are legally aloud the cross a road!

rookiex
02-16-2003, 10:20 AM
Cops are'nt afriad of no quad racer, we are bad boyz and we can out run there fat arses:devil

sportraxrider10
02-16-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by freeride132
bad boys bad boys what you gonna do what u gonna do when they come for u.....

dangit, that is what i was gonna say:blah :macho

CowsBitePeople
02-16-2003, 11:27 AM
The other day i burnt this cop because he was chaseing me going down a long road and at the end there is a big hill i launched off the top and landed in the middle somewhere it was cool as he!!thats sucks what that cop it trying to do to you....

MaTT....

BlazingYamahaYz
02-16-2003, 12:45 PM
yeah, my friend talked to a sheriff the other day, and he said as long as you cross the road at a 90* angle to the road, then it is legal.....but if u go ridding down the road, its illegal...

TC17
02-16-2003, 02:03 PM
cops around my area are a bunch of @$$holes. i put around this dairy my dad has and it's 1 house down from mine. i was riding on the side and then cross to get there which is 100 feet from my house and this cop sees me and pulls me over. he gives me a warning and says if he ever catches me again he'll fine me and all this $hit. is that really neccessary? :confused:

my friend got caught today for sleding down a highway barrier. :huh

Blasterkid195
02-22-2003, 09:40 AM
So you did get pulled over like I thought. My paps scanner brought it up. That was probably you.

roostu
02-22-2003, 09:45 AM
Cops are good to have, but F them when they are Dicks.

~Roost-U

DGR Designs
02-22-2003, 09:51 AM
i ahte piggies. bacon shoud do what its supposed to and GET IN MY BELLY! :blah

exrider360
02-22-2003, 10:03 AM
When I was a young laddie the 200X was just a baby.We had Tri-Moto 125s and 175s.
The local coppahs used to chase us for the fun of it.Sometimes we got nabbed....sometimes we didnt.
I had a Tri-Moto 175 with a DG radial head and exhaust and it ripped.I got chased for over 2 hours by 2 cruisers and ended up suffering a bad case of hot brake fade and hit a tree after honkin thru a neighbors yard.They caught me and yelled but thanked me for the excitement and sent me on my way.
My how things have changed and I feel for the younger generation.
My kids have it tough.

roostu
02-22-2003, 10:10 AM
I love Trikes.... exrider360 your my hero!! My buddy and I have run from cops many times, (on ATC 250r's so we were haulin @$$) but we never got caught. I can tell you one thing though........it is VERY hard to out run a police helicopter.....actually we got lucky and he lost site of us, or we would have gotten nabbed for sure.

~Roost-U

exrider360
02-22-2003, 10:19 AM
I also had a ATC 70,110,185S and a slew of 200Xs and Tri-Zs.
The Yammies were bad ***.I recently found 2 sitting in a heated shed for the past 10 years.They are brand new and hes a mechanic who services them every year.
I hated the day 3 wheelers died and quads took over.I cut my teeth on trikes.2 strokers and 4.Had em all.
Now it seems that 2 strokers are getting phazed out with all the tree hugging fags out there.
There was one special machine I miss.It was a Kawasaki Tecate 250.It would outrun all the other trikes.I sold it to a good friend and he died in a car wreck a few years later.His dad still has the machine in the garage.All covered with dust and 2x4s and other crap.
When my kids are grown and gone........I will be on a mission of old big bore trikes and high HP sportbikes to fill their bedrooms.

CHAUNCY
02-22-2003, 10:30 AM
I know what ya mean about out runnin the helicopter.
hats what they use to chase you around here. They also use their crusiers and their suburbans. Kinda annoying I cant ride like I used to:grr

CHAUNCY
02-22-2003, 10:30 AM
I know what ya mean about out runnin the helicopter.
hats what they use to chase you around here. They also use their crusiers and their suburbans. Kinda annoying I cant ride like I used to:grr

4punksdad
02-23-2003, 08:33 AM
they are all yours Ray............. :o

honda400exrider
02-23-2003, 08:43 AM
dude i was riding down the side of a main road, and a cop stopped and told me to just go home. the only reason i didnt run was because i didnt feel like getting chased all that day:p but thankfully that cop didnt see me on the side road that we had just turned out of.... :devil me and this kid with a z, both with yoshis would go like 4th gear topped out and do a doughnut... :blah haha it was nuts (on the back road, it was covered wit ice, the normal roads had all been de-iced or what ever.)

BlazingYamahaYz
02-23-2003, 08:13 PM
ben and i got stopped today...resulted in 2 citations totalling $260....basically, cuz someone thought ben was going to kill himself jumping the dam:rolleyes: