PDA

View Full Version : broken 400 frame?

chopp124
02-28-2011, 06:32 PM
anybody here in ct that has a junk 400ex frame for sale cheap. i need some parts to repair mine. no stolen ones please i want one with a good vin just in case.

tri5ron
02-28-2011, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by chopp124
anybody here in ct that has a junk 400ex frame for sale cheap. i need some parts to repair mine. no stolen ones please i want one with a good vin just in case. I have nothing of value to respond with to this thread,...
I just found it somewhat humorous, that the above request is coming from a guy named "Chopp". :devil:

chopp124
02-28-2011, 08:10 PM
yeah that is funny. i didnt realize it. i got that name cause i built my own chopper and it wasnt dificult to me so my buddies started calling me chopp123. kinda like a manual you would buy or something. i changed it for this site.

82toyota
03-01-2011, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by tri5ron
I have nothing of value to respond with to this thread,...
I just found it somewhat humorous, that the above request is coming from a guy named "Chopp". :devil:

i sent u a pm dude

hey guy i have a 400ex frame but it has been change over to a crf450 frame if u still want it.......just saying.......

tri5ron
03-01-2011, 09:01 AM
LMAO !,
Well apparently the new guy dosent know how to recognize a joke, or find any humor,... even when the original poster took no offense, and thought it was pretty funny too.
here is the PM 82toyota sent me.....

Author Message, 82toyota

dumb a**
dont post anything if u dont have anything

fcr 39mm carb
39.17hp
+2 houser a-arms
lonestar axle
no head work

03-01-2011 03:33 AM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

82toyota,

All I can really suggest to you is that you need to lighten up a little bit. there was no harm or malice intended.
I can pretty much predict, that with a attitude like that, you won't last very long around here.

Take a Chill-Pill dude,
We joke like that around here all the time.
Hell, The original poster "chopp" even thought it was funny !

What's the matter, did the cat piss in your Wheaties this morning ???
Is your piston return spring wound a little too tight ???
or is your muffler bearing in need of a little grease ???

82toyota
03-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by tri5ron
LMAO !,
Well apparently the new guy dosent know how to recognize a joke, or find any humor,... even when the original poster took no offense, and thought it was pretty funny too.
here is the PM 82toyota sent me.....

Author Message, 82toyota

dumb a**
dont post anything if u dont have anything
it not hard to make a email and i have been kick off here....and i did the sam thing u was doing nothing just joking around and they kick me off 4 time now but im still on here thou i just think it bs that all
fcr 39mm carb
39.17hp
+2 houser a-arms
lonestar axle
no head work

03-01-2011 03:33 AM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

82toyota,

All I can really suggest to you is that you need to lighten up a little bit. there was no harm or malice intended.
I can pretty much predict, that with a attitude like that, you won't last very long around here.

Take a Chill-Pill dude,
We joke like that around here all the time.
Hell, The original poster "chopp" even thought it was funny !

What's the matter, did the cat piss in your Wheaties this morning ???
Is your piston return spring wound a little too tight ???
or is your muffler bearing in need of a little grease ???

tri5ron
03-01-2011, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by 82toyota

it not hard to make a email and i have been kick off here....and i did the sam thing u was doing nothing just joking around and they kick me off 4 time now but im still on here thou i just think it bs that all

Bravo for you there Gilligan !
I don't know of anybody who can claim to have been kicked off of here 5 times, ... so I suppose that makes you the Castaway King !

Maybe you should reconsider who is being the irritant here, if you can piss-off the mods that bad,... and so many times,.... that they shut you down so often !

Or is it some sort of warped quest you have for the highest number of Fails???
Hell, why not go for 10 !!!

Do you also ride around the course the wrong way, just to get yourself kicked out of the race track?

I don't know what your other screen names were, and I don't really care. I'm just wondering if I could edit 4 others from my Ignore list, and still accomplish the same thing.
Btw,... Congrats on becoming the newest member of that list.

have a great day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chopp,
What parts is it you need to repair your frame ?
you may have some alternate options.

Would a gussett kit do what you need ?

Or, are you planning on just replacing the frame either way ?

camaromitch
03-01-2011, 03:47 PM
Subscribed!!.....oh wait....what was this thread about?

duroc825
03-01-2011, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by camaromitch
Subscribed!!.....oh wait....what was this thread about?
Something about ATV's I think:D

CJM
03-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Here we go again......

/grabs popcorn.

2001400exrida
03-02-2011, 05:11 AM
i am by no means defending the guy, but tri5ron, you do have a tendency to be a smartass 90% of the time.

seems like it's always you that's bickering with somebody...maybe u need to lighten up and not play the moderator roll so often.

i doubt if chopp really wanted his thread to be over-run with childish pm's that you and some new guy have been sending to one another.

i had somebody touch up on the welds on my frame. it's solid as a rock!

tri5ron
03-02-2011, 09:27 AM
Chopp,
I apoligize for hijacking your thread with my first comment.
I was just playing symantics, and offering up some humor.

It has apparently evolved into some huge deal for others.
The thing about me is, if someone has a beef with me, I would much rather it be out in the open for all to see.

I am a very "up-front" kind of person.
If I have something to say, I say it.
I will say it to a persons face, (or in this case, openly and publicly), not behind closed doors, behind their back, or in a PM.

Sure, I've had a beef with others where we have exchanged a PM. I've tried to work it out with them, but if it dosent, then so be it, and that's where I leave it.

But surely, if someone wants to be a coward, and "Call me out" in a PM, I will make it public, for all to be the judge.

When someone has a great idea , or has done a good job, I say it.
When someone is being a punk, I say it.

I am in no way a moderator, and do not pretend to be one.
When the Moderators want to step in they do.
If they want to shut me down, they can. It's just a click of a button for them.

I'm just a old fart member here who enjoys learning about my machine, seeing others creative ideas, and offering up advice from experience to those who ask for it. Take it for what it's worth.

Some here take that as being a smartass.
I prefer to see it as being completely open an honest about who I am.
Everyone here, has the option of using their Buddy List, as well as their Ignore List.
Lord know's I certainly use both of mine, and my Ignore list is Twice as big as my Buddy list.

Chopp, If I have, in any way, offended you, please let me know right out here in the open.
If you feel I have degraded you, I apoligize.

duroc825
03-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Plus your from California, can't take anyone from there to serious! :D

As far as the frame:
Weld it or have it done professionally.

chopp124
03-02-2011, 05:38 PM
none taken, it made for some good reading anyway. i thought it was funny. im a member of yfz tech. you should check that out sometime. thats all it is and there is no censoring so they are ruthless. i can weld my frame no problem. i have made a 250r frame from scratch with my friend. i need one for a project to hack up but shipping on ebay is $100. was hoping someone was local on here. i have a 400ex hybrid as well.

250x_kyle
03-03-2011, 10:27 AM
i have one sitting in my shed that had the right lower aarm mount repaired. i bought it as a spare with intentions of making a new bracket and tig welding it on but never got around to it. shoot me a pm and i will see what i can do for ya.