PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Eli Hopkins & DJ Bassani

hwf-racing
02-28-2011, 06:45 AM
Want to Congratulate Eli & DJ for their 1st place finishes. Got to know them both at Durhamtown this Past week. It was a great time, from eating smores to practicing on the big buck track. These Kids are polite, well mannered and just all around good kids which is a reflection of their parents. Good luck this season! Derek

don bassani
02-28-2011, 07:30 PM
Thank you for the kind words Derek.It was nice meeting you and your family and we hope to see you in pell city. Don

Logan #34's Dad
03-01-2011, 07:45 AM
There was a time that I personally thought Logan was getting beat because D.J.'s dad was just a better tuner than me. Don may very well be a better tuner BUT after watching D.J. ride this past weekend in Georgia - THAT LITTLE DUDE can flat out RIDE! IF there is a future in this sport and DJ continues his progression he will be on the podium in the pro class someday. DJ at 8years old put a butt kickin on the boys in the 90 cvt class in moto 2. Whoever wins a race in the 90 cvt class this year will earn it! Lots of talent this year.

d1g888
03-01-2011, 09:16 AM
Congrads to Eli

coffing918
03-01-2011, 11:34 AM
I remember my son racing DJ in district 6 when they were only about 5 and DJ was kicking butt then too and, will always do so. And such a sweet boy. And the real deal. Congratz DJ and the Bassani family. Brandon was looking good also.

ATVMXN 4 FUN
03-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!! Eli had a great time by the fire and hanging out with everyone. It is times like that which make friendships and memories that last a lifetime. And thanks to all for the congrats on the win. It is gonna be a tuff season to get wins we are racing great riders and a returning class champ. See everbody in AL.