PDA

View Full Version : How about changing the QOTM???

trailrider894
02-23-2011, 12:24 PM
Whats the delays for??? You take FOREVER to change these things... Its nearly march and we are still stuck on the January one... Why can't we get this changed???????

Cody_Predator
02-23-2011, 02:55 PM
yahh thats what i keep checking to see it on the page. but maybe they will change it once we get to about december. Why even run for quad of the month if they arent going to change it..

scotturban
02-24-2011, 09:57 AM
agreed outacontrol (the february winner) got shafted

beastlywarrior
02-24-2011, 10:24 AM
so did cody predator ^^ he got completly deleted out of the voting

thelittlefrench
02-24-2011, 05:30 PM
I am the january winner, but my atv was online only at 22th january... I though it was like that the other month.

TheFontMaster
02-25-2011, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by beastlywarrior
so did cody predator ^^ he got completly deleted out of the voting

If you had read the rules you woulda known why. He joined the site just to enter the QOTM. He hasn't been a member on here long enough to enter at the time.

outacontrol
02-25-2011, 10:09 AM
Ya its a crock. I got 3 days left in my month. Doesn't look like my quad will ever get posted.

trailrider894
02-25-2011, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by outacontrol
Ya its a crock. I got 3 days left in my month. Doesn't look like my quad will ever get posted.

I am gonna send some messages to the mod's on here. I'll get this figured out. I would be glad to take over the QOTM duty if the opportunity arose.

scotturban
02-25-2011, 10:19 AM
I agree, Not to mention the march poll is already up and the february quad hasnt even been posted??

trailrider894
02-25-2011, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by scotturban
I agree, Not to mention the march poll is already up and the february quad hasnt even been posted??

The Font Master has been running this stuff forever. It has gotten slow recently, and has lost its fun. Its time somebody else takes over, or they speed up the process and revise the current method.

ds19
02-26-2011, 08:00 AM
I agree something needs to change They didn't even post Outacontrol as the feb winner and the voting is already up for march.

tayyo789
02-28-2011, 02:19 PM
I won in December, and I know I am not alone when I say that the system isn't the most organized. I never recieved the shirt that was supposedly in the package for winning. I hate dwelling on petty things like a t shirt, but when it was a seperate process I had to go through to get it, and I never recieved it, I start to wonder. I know for a fact I'm not the only one who is in this position.

TheFontMaster
03-06-2011, 07:32 AM
In my own defense I only run the entry thread and the polls, everything after that is out of my hands. After reading what some of you have been saying I will try to do better on my end. I started doing the contest when I was back in high school, and free time just keeps getting less and less. For April's contest I will bring back the quad specific months. Also I am open to any sugestions that you guys might have.

scotturban
03-06-2011, 08:50 AM
my suggestion: have a month excluding all hondas lol

outacontrol
03-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Suggestion
Make ct350 the april winner and put mine up for march which I feel is only fair. March 6th and the feb quad of the month hasn't posted.

beastlywarrior
03-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
In my own defense I only run the entry thread and the polls, everything after that is out of my hands. After reading what some of you have been saying I will try to do better on my end. I started doing the contest when I was back in high school, and free time just keeps getting less and less. For April's contest I will bring back the quad specific months. Also I am open to any sugestions that you guys might have.
2 stroke, 350 and under, 400ex, 500 and up, mini

trailrider894
03-10-2011, 01:43 PM
Hey, guys... I have tried to get this changed, but nothing is proving to be working. Make sure that if you win, you nag them until it gets changed.

fastredrider44
04-25-2011, 10:20 AM
I don't even know who to nab. TheFontMaster was quick to tell me what to do, so I did it. I don't think any of this is his doings. He said he just does the posting and polls. Sent info, nothing. I was kinda excited, but the excitement is gone.