PDA

View Full Version : How to get a title for ATV in Ohio?

JRN2786
02-22-2011, 03:49 PM
anyone bought a atv without title and figured out what it takes to get a new title? i already ran the VIN so im good there. Thanks

Rich250RRacer
02-22-2011, 07:30 PM
Good luck with that. I fought for over a month to get a title for a quad I bought brand new.

blacknblue#2
02-22-2011, 09:41 PM
Where ya at in brown county and where all do ya ride? Im right beside ya over in adams county. Other than the guys i ride with your the closest to me ive ever seen on this site.

JRN2786
02-23-2011, 03:38 PM
well i went to haspin the one time ive rode this year... my 400ex has had some issues just got it back. Im planning on Wayne national and mineral springs this summer ive heard mineral springs is pretty nice for being decently close. happy hollow and sinking springs seemed kinda crappy consindering you can ride the whole place in a hour or less but fun if you lived right down the road. Anyhow where you been riding at? what you ride? a little off topic but this is open forum right.

blacknblue#2
02-23-2011, 05:06 PM
Ive rode a little bit of everwhere. I try to stay away from haspin unless im in a jeep haha. Happy hollow aint bad if you like climbing hills, we usually go up there once or twice in the spring to get in the riding mood again. We go to wayne national several times a year prolly 2 weekends a month we go to wayne. Big rock sometimes. We go down in WV to hatfield McCoy every May. Thats been a yearly tradition for 9 years now. Mineral springs aint bad but they are charging 15 bucks a person now. Which prolly aint bad its just it used to always be one of those local places that you could go to for free so it sucks paying now. There is a place close to me called Lynx. Its free and trails all over the place, we go out there quite a bit when we dont wanna drive. I now ride a CRF450. I used to have 450R built for mx but now that we are back into trail riding i bought a dirtbike, It seems to be more versitle for everything. Me and my fiance are tossing around the idea of buying a RZR but it will be for me and her, the dirtbike will stay around for when its just us guys having fun. We should get together and ride sometime.