PDA

View Full Version : Corners?!

hondie
02-22-2011, 02:38 PM
Hey

am having trouble with cornering at fast speed an the front shocks trying to dive in on me. i know people are going to say about adjusting my shocks well i've tried near on everything. i run pb1 shocks on lone star dc4's. i was jus think if a anti-sway bar would help and if anyone knows where i could get one? and if this would work for motocross?

Many thanks

:)

ds19
02-26-2011, 08:05 AM
If you have pb1s they are probably suposed to do that lol.

scotturban
02-26-2011, 08:24 PM
Yeah it must be something with the way you have them set up or not adjusted right, Because from everything i've heard pb1's are great shocks, If you don't like them, I might be interested in trading ya my fox's for them if youd be interested in that, But most likely you probably just got to change a few settings and your bike will handle like a dream with the peps

Dirtjunkie85
03-28-2011, 04:01 PM
I have tried a few different shock brands over the yrs and Fox's are the best in my opnion. i race motocross, desert and worcs..

livetoride
03-28-2011, 04:18 PM
have you tried adjusting the crossover on the front shocks?

SPE_Motorsports
03-31-2011, 08:31 AM
Do you ride hard into the corner, tap rear breaks to get rear end to pitch a bit and throttle through? MX is hard on gas or hard on the brakes. Also I dont suggested anti-sway bar for mx. Those are for flat track racing only...

blaster12s
03-31-2011, 08:57 AM
sway bars are great for mx...not just tt racing..

SPE_Motorsports
04-01-2011, 08:44 AM
I would try to get your shocks rebuilt for the type of racing you do and your wieght before going and purchasing a couple hundred dollar sway bar set-up. Maybe sway bar design changed a bit in the last few years that I have been out of MX racing personally. But having raced and looking at the geometry and physics of the sway bar, I am skepical of it. I could be wrong though...

Hetrick Racing
04-08-2011, 05:55 AM
I would contact PEP before i did anything and voice your concerns