PDA

View Full Version : Shipping ATV Frame overseas? input...

FW_cArBoN
02-21-2011, 01:14 PM
I have never shipped a frame outside of the US, can anyone please give me advice as to what shipping company will be most economical?

Thank you very much!
Jason

DnB_racing
02-21-2011, 04:16 PM
a lot depends on what country, because the size you will have to use a courier, and customs will have to inspect, if you can keep under 70 lbs it will be helpful, box up and take measurements and weight, make as lite and small as possible but still offering protection,( its going to be handled many times very rough)depending on which country I dont see it being under $300 or up to $1000

there are many factors in this shipping weather it be commercial,residential or to a service man,,, weather it going to be air or cargo....customs and taxes are all dependant on were you ship .... depending on these factors sometimes its not even Worth the money

if you have a local shipping company that moves people overseas ask them if they have any shipments going to the same country, and you might be able to share the cargo container, then you will need a customs broker to help on the other side