PDA

View Full Version : Had a really good ride today

12-02-2001, 09:41 PM
This morning I got up at 8 0-clock and loaded up my 300ex and went and got my buddy and his brother in-laws polaris scrambler 400.

We went down by the mississippi river where about everyone that lives in this town rides.It is 2 BIG sand piles.I am not sure what they use them for but they haul the sand in there and put it on the levi's or something.We get down there and for a while we where the only one's there.Then a couple people show up and then more and the more and more.There ended up being about 15 400ex's,3 blaster,2 scramblers,5 warrior's,my 300ex,250x,and I think 3 banshee's.

There was one really moded 400ex.Not sure what all was done but it was nice.IT had aftermarket A-arms,works stadium series shocks among other stuff I don't know.The guy was crazy though.On one of the hills it is about 35 ft tall and about 5 foot from the top it goes vertical I mean straight up and down.He was jumping it.And it was just throwing him straight up like where he had to pin it to not have the back flip on top of him.

I will normally jumo anything but not that!It was crazy.Plus I was on my dad's bike.There was another really nice jump though.U go through a feild and jump a big sand berm backwards.We where jumping over the top off each other!There was onyl 2 of us that did it.And all of us had shaved plastic.(maybe thatr means something)

It was really fun until I somehow broke the valve stem core where I put 2 different one's in it and it still leaked!

All in all very fun!I just wish I had my R!

86 trx250r
97 300ex

TrailShredderZ400
12-03-2001, 05:03 PM
Sounds cool!

redrider ex
12-03-2001, 05:26 PM
Is the place your talking about any where close to lake vilage
or greenville mississippi redrider ex:huh

12-03-2001, 09:40 PM
No it is in st geneiveive(sp)Missouri which is right at 60 miles south of st louis.Pretty cool place to ride and can't wait to get my R done and take it down there!

12-07-2001, 03:50 PM
wheres ur R?

12-08-2001, 08:37 PM
My 250r is in my basement.I cannot ride it however because it is in about 50 million pieces.It is waiting for new center cases,wiseco hotrod crank,ESR 310 cylinder and head,NEw counter balancer bearings and some chassis stuff.I am getting it ready this year along with my body.To start racing MX on a regular basis.(Every race around here hopefully)

So that is why I have no R!

86 trx250r
97 300ex