PDA

View Full Version : racism?

kicken250x
02-15-2003, 03:14 PM
the other day me and a few friends were talking and some how we got on the subject of racism and i was wondering what some of your views are on this. do any of you think the "N word" (prob can say it on here thats why i said n word) is a racial comment? personaly, i dont care what anyone says i dont think that it is. what about the confederate flag? most think that it is aginst blacks but i see it as a sign of southern pride, and you are "loyal" to your ancestory. what do yall think? i know this could potentialy get pretty heated but please lets try not to offend anyone and if some1 finds this thread offencive then i will delete it. later....

Wired
02-15-2003, 03:17 PM
actually im going to stay out of this one :chinese:

02-15-2003, 03:22 PM
im not racist i dont like people in general

n ger is racial ngga is the rapper homei crap

right cracka?;)

Ryan
02-15-2003, 03:23 PM
Well the N word is considered racism yet they call eachother that :blah .

The Confederate flag is not racist!

Thats about it :o . This thread might get deleted, it usually starts a big war on here, haha.

worm
02-15-2003, 03:27 PM
blacks are parasites in this country

tants
02-15-2003, 03:28 PM
i work at the woodbury commons, its know for its tourist atraction... me working there changed my entire view on what racism really is... im not racist but just look at a certain group of people in a different way because the way they are and how much disrespect they have...

tants
02-15-2003, 03:30 PM
if yall havent seen it yet go out and rent "American History X" and you'll see what racism really is...

02-15-2003, 03:30 PM

your a ignorant a-hole, people like you are parasites, that had nothing to do with this thread, the confederate flag inst racist but when people like u sport it , it makes it racist to everyone else

worm
02-15-2003, 03:34 PM
ummm no...there are a lot of peice of chit white ppl out there too...the percent of quality black ppl is very low... and when i find some that are decent i will change my opinion..all i hear out of blacks on the news is bitc%ing and they think the deserve every thing for free.. when if it wasnt for us theyd be living in a jungle wiping their *****es w/ poison ivy

Ryan
02-15-2003, 03:35 PM
Our History School Books leave a ton of information out though. I hate to say it but they leave huge important parts out that should be mentioned but if they are not then certain people will complain about it.

kicken250x
02-15-2003, 03:40 PM
most i get along with, but there is that certian group that i cant stand. ya know, the "homies", the ones who will tell you you are racist for telling them to shut up or something stupid like that. thats just when u just want to punch everyone you see in the face. i dont really inderstand the concept of the whole "black history month" thing? what about white history month? they get treated better in todays secoity then any other race in the world. what are they b!tching about? i dont understand it? they think they should be payed back for something that didnt even happen to them? someone please explain this to me! and if i or any one else in this thread have offended anyone i sory and im sure they are to.

kicken250x
02-15-2003, 03:43 PM
EVERYONE PLEASE CALM DOWN!!! I DONT WANT THIS THREAD DELETED! IF YOUR GONNA SAY STUPID CHIT THEN DONT REPLY LEAVE WHILE YOUR AHEAD!! thanks

02-15-2003, 03:48 PM
i see more people like this than anything else

worm
02-15-2003, 03:51 PM
okay what is stupid stuff? if i can only say things that are "good" then why did you even ask the question? thers no way you could get both sides. and all you would hear is " yes they are good blalblaablaa" get it/??

kicken250x
02-15-2003, 03:52 PM
heh...he has man boobs lol

02-15-2003, 03:53 PM
i aint flaming ya so lets not turn this into a big argument
the comment worm made was racist, thier are good and bad of every color person not just one race

stocktires
02-15-2003, 03:57 PM
I dont think Im a racist person at all.
But when I rarely use the "N word" Im basically talking at trashy, dumb, ignorant, and disrespectful people, not Blacks in general. Or sometimes in a friendly kinda way.
They're are some kewl decent black people, no doubt
I now go to a school that's about 65% black, and all the White people are in the CP (college prep) classes :o
I have alota different views on the subject i guess you could say

Lil fun fact: Ever wonder why the "black history month" is the shortest month of the year?

kicken250x
02-15-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by worm

that is stupid stuff^^^

when i started this thread i intended to get my questions answered not start a fight. there are alot of blacks in this country that are crutial to the over all survival of this secoity. but then again there are the stupid ones that think every white person is racist and wants to kill us all. i know there has to be atleast one black person on here what are your views on these issues? and lets try to keep it clean guys

stocktires
02-15-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
[B there are good and bad of every color person, not just one race [/B]

02-15-2003, 04:10 PM
when u think about it white people have no reason to be racist at all, black folks never did anything to us like.....enslave our ancestors and treat them like animals

like pappy said awhile back, we didnt own any slaves and i doubt any of them were slaves

the n word is only racist if u use it in a racist way:cool:

chavez
02-15-2003, 04:32 PM
i am not black but i am the lighter shade of brown and i will state my opinion because i have had to deal with it all my life.

does the rebel flag offend me no why should it no one is knocking at my door waving it saying i should die or go back to the jungle and wipe my arse with poison ivy

does this tread offend me no if you 1/2 inteligent (not intended to offend) you can carry on the tread without offending anyone. its life and should be discused so that individuals can understand both sides this is what america is about a melting pot its what makes this country unique (spelling)

in the same hand you can voice your opinion right or wrong

if you only judge a person for the color of their skin well slimmy
asexual worm pretty much describes what type of person your are

Ben
02-15-2003, 04:49 PM
Worm - one more racist comment out of you and you will be gone for good. :grr