PDA

View Full Version : San diego Supercross

jrspawn
02-20-2011, 08:09 AM
What a race:D :D :D

m0t0xk1d
02-20-2011, 09:13 AM
Chad Reed rode an awesome race. I wanted to see Reed win won soon he deserves it. Its an even bigger win for everyone on his team and its just what they needed.

Bubba didnt look like he was riding hard at all. good he salvaged a 3rd though.as a bubba fan i wanted him to win pretty badly and i always have my bets on him but it was definitely nice to see chad win one

quad2xtreme
02-20-2011, 09:16 AM
thanks for not posting the results in the title. Hate when inconsiderate a-holes do this.

Was glad to see Chad take win. Was hoping this year would be a bit more competitive in terms of back-and-forth battles for the lead. At least no single rider is taking all the wins.

I am going to Atlanta event next weekend. Can't wait.

jrspawn
02-20-2011, 10:09 AM
I think this race is what Chad needed to help push him through the rest of the season. The team knows they can win now! Man its gonna be a great season.

tjsdaname
02-20-2011, 12:06 PM
it made me sad.... lol...

canard had it.. the he ****ed up twice lol

RATPACK Z400
02-20-2011, 12:11 PM
Carnard coud have won easy if the track wasn,t so wet/muddy ! i think out of all the riders he seems to show that he wants it the most ! its still in the air on Dungy,reed they could get back in it but i think the battle,s gonna be with Carnard, Stewart,Villopoto for the championship !Next weeks gonna be good !

madskrillz2
02-20-2011, 12:45 PM
Honestly, even though I don't like Reed, it's cool to see somebody that's not factory win a race.

quad2xtreme
02-20-2011, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Honestly, even though I don't like Reed, it's cool to see somebody that's not factory win a race.

I didn't like him much in years past but he's grown on me for the brief period he was around last year and this year. I think much of it has to do with him making an investment in a team and the sport and being a father now. He just seems different (better) now.

JR3
02-20-2011, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by jrspawn
What a race:D :D :D

i knew you would be all smiles about ur boy reed winning i dont hate on him so much now that hes a privateer!:o