PDA

View Full Version : Baseball game for Ps2

BlazingYamahaYz
02-15-2003, 01:19 PM
anyone know a good one? i am borrowing All Star Baseball 2003 fea. Derek Jeter.....its pretty cool, i am doing a season, and have 1st place so far.....just played a game and got 3 broken bat homeruns, and my created player got ejected from the game after the pitcher hit him 2 times in a row, he charged the mound then the "This player has been ejected." thing came up:devil LMAO.....are there any other really good baseball ones? also, im gonna rent some games this week, whats a good basketball one, and another dirt bike one? I have played RC1 and RC2, MX Superfly, Jeremy McGrath supercross world, Mcgrath vs. Pastrana, and ATVORF1 and ATVORF2(have it already, hehe)....thanks guys...

blondie69
02-15-2003, 03:51 PM
i dunno any good types of those games for PS2, because i haven't played a HUGE amounts of games....but Stuntman is a sweet game, especially if use cheats so u get all the vehicles. heehee. and 007 Agent Under Fire is kick ***** in the 2 player mode, lol. well.....i dun know if i helped or not, but ya.:D

BlazingYamahaYz
02-15-2003, 04:27 PM
yeah that helps......2 player games are the best, specially the fighing ones....that 007 one for 64 is still awesome to play....:)

CHAUNCY
02-15-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by BlazingYamahaYz
yeah that helps......2 player games are the best, specially the fighing ones....that 007 one for 64 is still awesome to play....:)
Yea that was an awesome game to play and still is.