PDA

View Full Version : Question about relationships.......

trailrider894
02-18-2011, 11:30 AM
SO... I have been dating the same girl for over a year now. Here is my dilema... Anytime i so much as mention another girls name she freaks out on me. She wants to know who she his...the color of her hair... etc... Then she gets extremely pissed if i so much as talk to this chick outside of class. This shouldn't be a trust issue, seeing that i have NEVER cheated on her or even had feelings for someone else. I just don't know what to do... this is the biggest issue i have with her. I feel that i have the right to be friends with males and females a-like, as long as i maintain the correct boundries with the female friends. I am looking for serious answers only... I need solid advice. What should i do??

Obviously i will not base my decision soley off of what is said on here.

gncc025
02-18-2011, 11:41 AM
If this just started happening out of nowhere then there is a possibility she might be the guilty one. Most of the time the guilty one is the one thats paranoid.

Lasher
02-18-2011, 12:00 PM
Turn it back on you....what do you do if she talks to another guy? Relationships are two way streets....

As for jealousy...bye bye...move on now because it will never change, if anything be worse.

I have been married for 15 years. A relationship is built on trust not keeping some one is bubble away from other people.

Scro
02-18-2011, 12:04 PM
I can't stand women that are like that. If you're not cheating on the girl, and she can't trust you, just go ahead and get rid of her. I dated two girls in high school that we're like that, and it caused me so much grief and fighting that was not needed. My years in school would have been much better if I didn't have the stress of that situation.

There are many fish in the sea, and plenty of them that will trust you. I would take GNCC025's advice, also.

pmg8134
02-18-2011, 12:22 PM
they all have some sort of issue. it`s all about what problems, issues, quirks that you can deal with without making you crazy or living a life you don`t want to be leading.

....or I`m just making excuses for em and haven`t found the right one yet

feuerstack411
02-18-2011, 12:23 PM
You're what 16-19 years old? Don't even worry about it man. If it works, it works. If not, go slay some slores.

fastredrider44
02-18-2011, 12:29 PM
All good advice do far.

You're young.
Maybe she has a guilty conscience?
If she's jealous now, it may get worse.
Girls are all screwed up in one way or the other.
Keep looking.

Scro
02-18-2011, 12:49 PM
It's true that all girls are crazy to some extent. You just have to find one whose looks outweigh the crazyiness. Some girls aren't fine enough to be as crazy as they are. Some girls are so fine, you can somewhat ignore the crazyiness.:D

So long as she's over 18, we'll need pics to help you decide.:devil:

rpfeifer11
02-18-2011, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Scro
It's true that all girls are crazy to some extent. You just have to find one whose looks outweigh the crazyiness. Some girls aren't fine enough to be as crazy as they are. Some girls are so fine, you can some-what ignore the crazyiness.:D

X2 on the last part.

ben300
02-18-2011, 01:37 PM
id agree with pretty much everything that has been said..

i had the same problem with a long term relationship in highschool..the girl i had been seeing for well over a year, was alwasy jelous..constantly...even though she was the only object of my affection, it wasnt good enough for her.

..it got to the point where she would even go out of her way to do with things to make me mad by starting **** with other dudes..

..it got to the point where she was drastically stressing me out and i jsut couldnt take it in my life, so i broke up with her. i was upset for awhile, but i eventually got over her..

...relationships have to be truly based off of trust and communication. if you dont have that...then what is the purpose in being in a relationship.

id sit down and talk with her about it. tell her how you feel, see how she feels...examine yourself. see if you have inadverntently done something to upset her...

if shes unwilling or cant change, trust me dude, your young..you will encounter many many girls in your life...all are different...you'll find the right one eventually

quad2xtreme
02-18-2011, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Lasher
[B

As for jealousy...bye bye...move on now because it will never change, if anything be worse.

I have been married for 15 years. A relationship is built on trust not keeping some one is bubble away from other people. [/B]

This is exactly what I was going to say. You will not change her...she will only change you to the point you won't be yourself. My absolute advice is to ditch her today and move on!

smr
02-18-2011, 02:14 PM
been married for over 20 years. Met my wife in highschool. (we went to different highschools but we were both in school) She was the only girl I ever met that I really got along with and had no issues with. That's why I married her..:D

If this girl doesn't trust you then you need to tell her to stop or it's over (don't be afraid to put your foot down).

Dude I would guess one of two things....she is really insucure or she has cheated on you.

good luck and tell us how it turns out.

CJM
02-18-2011, 04:30 PM
it wont be getting any better. If anything she has trust issues and like others have said-might be cheating herself.

Its just not worth it if this is how she is going to act. A relationship works both ways and needs trust-no trust and forget about it.

Confront her, it will probably end badly but Im willing to bet somethings going on that you dont know.

Ichoptop
02-18-2011, 06:16 PM
all relationships fail until one doesnt.

there is no perfect girl, just one that will put up with your crap...

words to live by from my dad

Lasher
02-18-2011, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Ichoptop
there is no perfect girl, just one that will put up with your crap...

The true defination of love. Seriously...

CJM
02-18-2011, 07:41 PM
The main problem with men and women is we are two very distinct creatures:

When a man looks for a woman we subjectively analyze them by thier looks. Believe it or not women who posses an hour glass figure, are what we are genetically programmed to go after. Also men think about sex all day long period.

Women are more interested in the overall qualities, how will the man be in the end, will he be able to provide for me. Looks are important to a degree but not anywhere near a mans standards.

Also, women are generally to emotionally attached. They use these emotions to influence thier decisions and ideas. A man does not, he thinks with his brains (by brain(S) I mean he has 2 and only enough blood to run one at a time lol) and is more rational.

But I could go on forever, thank you psych and sociology classes lol.

Ive yet to find a girl to put up with my crap. All I find are obnoxious clingy whores..gotta be where I live, need to find me a farm girl.

TheLane
02-18-2011, 07:53 PM
Dude im 24 been engaged twice. The only solution *IF* you dont want to/cant find another girl is to straight up man up, and tell her your not gonna take it. and that she needs to grow up...

but maybe thats why ive been engaged twice....GO MAN CARD

KAWIRYDER
02-18-2011, 08:02 PM
You can tell how a relationship is going to be with a girl by the way she gets along with her father. If she has a good relationship with her dad then all will go well. Maybe her father has cheated on her mother and she doesn't trust men as a result. Just my two cents. They are all f u c k ing crazy. hope that helps. It is true about the father daughter relationship though.:D

trailrider894
02-18-2011, 09:44 PM
wow... guys. Never expected so much solid advice. I really agree with SMR on this one... I am gonna put my foot and down and tell her to stop. This isn't a recent thing... I do know the street runs both ways, and i don't feel that i am guilty of this same thing. Except with guys who liked her in the past... I put my foot down with this one. I am a high school grad with a year of college behind me. I do know that there are more fish in the sea, and if her and i can't work this out, then i guess i'll be hunting again... After taking a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Well needed vacation from women. I am thinking atleast through police academy. I'll be able to get better chicks after that anyway... crack heads don't like cops... lol Any body else have advice??? I am open to anything i guess at this point.

P.S.
Nobody is getting pictures.... sorry. She isn't a blonde, and not the prettiest girl on the street, but something attracted me to her. BUT.......... In the HS days... i had a following... lol

CJM
02-18-2011, 09:56 PM
I dont date anymore, I just have friends with benefits hehe.

Quad18star
02-18-2011, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Scro

You've learned too many things in the Mod forum. Glad you caught on quickly though. hahaha:devil:

02-18-2011, 10:32 PM
Jeff Foxworthy said it best when he said "if it wasnt for the sex, i could be gay". Women are crazy.

finsteratv
02-19-2011, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by CJM
i like the way you roll bro :cool: haha

rpfeifer11
02-19-2011, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by finsteratv

Haha he is an inspiration.

honda400ex2003
02-19-2011, 02:46 PM
i have trouble finding the ones that just want to have a friend with benefits.

as the saying goes:

Houghton... where the men are men... and so are the women.

:eek2:

school sucks when you have like 5-6:1 guy:girl ratio.

it is about 20:1 in the ME department. sad sad thing......

send some up this way for us will you?

steve

derekhonda
02-19-2011, 03:39 PM
Id go bang another chick tonight and then tell her about it on Monday. And tell her right before she has to take a test or something. The way I see it, she already yells at ya for not cheating how much worse could it be for actually cheatin?

hondaracer_34
02-19-2011, 04:31 PM
^^^hahaha thats great, but true.

Don't let a girl make you miserable, bc then your not going to be happy with yourself. I was in the same boat, dated a girl 4 years of high school, then after graduation she started getting crazy, so even though it was hard after letting her go, it was worth it because now im happy and i can do...well friend with benefits and i dont have to hear anyone b i t c h i n g at me all the time.

Get your balls back, tell her how it is, and if she doesnt like it and doesnt change, get out!

SGA
02-20-2011, 07:06 AM
Came out of a five year relationship with my ex fiance about a year ago. Something changed about her, she got extremely jealous of any woman that talked to me. Never gave her any reason to be jealous, never cheated, never flirted with other woman. Going out to dinner became a total buzz kill because I would catch 10 minutes of bitc*ing once we were in the car over how I was flirting with the waitress, even though I never even looked at the waitress, never even made eye contact with her. After much soul searching and 3 months of being miserable I broke it off with her. Took me awhile to get over her but I knew it was best for me.

Do what is best for you. If you two cant work it out by talking open and honestly with each other then its time to move on.

A couple of things i've learned about women...

All women will kill you, the trick is finding the one that will kill you the slowest.

The fastest way to get over a woman is to put another woman under you :D

atvracer190
02-20-2011, 07:18 AM
you have a stage 5 clinger on your hands, so you may ask how do you tame your stage 5, you CONSTANTLY refere to her as your " stage 5" if you keep it up for a few weeks things will def die down, also if it is like me and my friends everytime your friends see her they will remind her that she is a stage 5 clinger and it will make her not want to be a stage 5 anymore, thats the way i cured my problem with a ole whore one time lol

buck440
02-20-2011, 09:43 AM
girls are freaking dream killers man. do all you want in life before you get a serious relationship. sure there good for banging and cooking but when you got a jealous leach around say goodbye to hanging out with your friends or random drunken road trips or strip clubs. nobody wants to be a ale bundy now. i leave guns laying all around the house, clean my dirtbike carb in the sink, my zx10r has a solo seat race tail so nobody else can sit on it... im free man, i don't have to worry about a girl getting me whipped to her specs. soon i'm even going to put a urinal in the bathroom lol. i'm not saying girls have coodies or anything. you can still bring them back to your place or pick some up from a bar but by morning give'm the boot and a asprin. i'm still young and adventurers. i don't want a girlfriend to hang me WAY down. i got the world by the balls right now and im in my prime and its great.

LTandRaptorider
02-20-2011, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Came out of a five year relationship with my ex fiance about a year ago. Something changed about her, she got extremely jealous of any woman that talked to me. Never gave her any reason to be jealous, never cheated, never flirted with other woman. Going out to dinner became a total buzz kill because I would catch 10 minutes of bitc*ing once we were in the car over how I was flirting with the waitress, even though I never even looked at the waitress, never even made eye contact with her. After much soul searching and 3 months of being miserable I broke it off with her. Took me awhile to get over her but I knew it was best for me.

Do what is best for you. If you two cant work it out by talking open and honestly with each other then its time to move on.

A couple of things i've learned about women...

All women will kill you, the trick is finding the one that will kill you the slowest.

The fastest way to get over a woman is to put another woman under you :D

Welcome back, Howie!! :D

JForestZ34
02-20-2011, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by buck440
soon i'm even going to put a urinal in the bathroom lol.

HAHA I like this idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also men really don't need all the drama that women bring with them.. Can never make up their mind, and ask you to choose what you want to do for the night, you tell them what you want to do they either say no or they birch and moan afterward and makes you wish you didn't decide...

ALL WOMEN HAVE ISSUES and THEY ALL BRING DRAMA

James

trailrider894
02-20-2011, 04:52 PM
Okay guys...update.... Well i talked to her about it. I didn't lay down the law and say if she doesn't stop i'll leave her, but i thought it was gonna work, then today.... just to show you how bad this is... I saw a friend of ours car ( who is a girl ) and i said " hey look, its annies new car. " she said " so???? " i said "are you serious?" she then said " what?? I just don't care... " i mean these are things and extremes she is going to. If i had told her about a guy friend who got a new car, she wouldn't have said a thing.

Then.... like 5minutes ago, i was at home with my family and she was with us. Some family friends got to our house and she got all pissed off that i didn't warn her they were stopping by... then she said that she was upset that now she can't hang out with me and is now OBLIGATED to hang out with her friend... She then proceed to tell her friend that she was upset that they just showed up and she didn't know about it and how that made her mad...

You guys understand how i feel??? I mean i have SERIOUSLY about had it......................... Hell i had it about had it 6 months ago...

honda400ex2003
02-20-2011, 05:15 PM
send her packing...

that would have been the last straw in the car. I would have pulled it over right there and said listen nut case... you gotta calm down a bit.

Ive done it before to my ex. a good excuse for her to either calm down or get out and walk. haha I had a couple of times where that was her ultimatum. she decided it would be better to relax for a while and work on it than walk from where we were at.

there were few months that she kept getting right back into the habits and i would have to do the same thing again. tell her she acts like her mother... that will either make her upset enough to change if she isnt close to her mother or make her mad enough to want to get out.

always worked for my favor doing that, my gf wasnt real fond of her ma most of the time. haha

steve

buck440
02-20-2011, 05:17 PM
ask her if she is on her period.

trailrider894
02-20-2011, 05:20 PM
ask her if she is on her period.

ha ha well........ even if that is the case, it still deosn't give her the excuse... and steve... I am laying it down tonight... when i take her home, i am telling her what the deal is... or should i wait until she does it again???

440racer66
02-20-2011, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by trailrider894
ha ha well........ even if that is the case, it still deosn't give her the excuse... and steve... I am laying it down tonight... when i take her home, i am telling her what the deal is... or should i wait until she does it again???

just dump her dude. i see women like used cars. first sign of trouble and im trading her in.

buck440
02-20-2011, 05:32 PM
wtf?? wait until she does it again?. do you wait for a killer to kill again before you go after him, hell no. actions have already been done man and it's way past time to stand up. i just hate hearing a fellow guy go through this at's all lol.:D

honda400ex2003
02-20-2011, 06:06 PM
blow her back a bit and let her know you arent happy with how she is acting.

i know it is hard to do but will be for the best either way.

steve

finsteratv
02-20-2011, 06:36 PM
if its been this bad for this long, id say dump her.
i had a gf cheating on me, and just like buck 440 said you dont wait for it to happen again!

JForestZ34
02-20-2011, 07:45 PM
I would lay down the law ONCE!!!!!!!! After that dump her.. Let her know that your warning her this ONE AND ONLY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

James

finsteratv
02-20-2011, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by JForestZ34
I would lay down the law ONCE!!!!!!!! After that dump her.. Let her know that your warning her this ONE AND ONLY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

James
i like the way this guy thinks.

honda400ex2003
02-20-2011, 07:57 PM
im waiting for the verdict! lol :devil: steve

buck440
02-20-2011, 08:40 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Keep%20your%20pimp%20hand%20strong

finsteratv
02-20-2011, 08:57 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Keep%20your%20pimp%20hand%20strong
ouch. that was harsh hah
im with steve..

CJM
02-20-2011, 08:58 PM

It keeps the problems at bay. I dont EVER give out my real number either if its just a 1 nighter. But I dont go out much anymore, got my neighbor who lives right across the road :) does remind me tho, a buddy I once had-he had this special cell phone he carried and called it his work phone to others-it was a boost mobile phone he used to only give the number to the girls he'd pick up lol.

Thing is about girls is they are fine, we need them b/c lets face it as men we like to..well lets not continue that idea its gonna get to dirty.

I digress, imho if I were you I would dump her in a heartbeat. All she does is cause stress to you and annoy you. She is inconsiderate, jealous and a total ***** by the way it sounds. Talking about a friends car cause shes a girl or your friends hanging out annoys her-thats absolute bull. Your not married to her. At this point there are no more chances, if you dont put your foot down and rid yourself of her you will be stuck. Whats so great about her (besides the "services" she provides to you-least I hope she does). Your not married, you dont have kid(s) together, you arent obligated at all really. Drop her, make SURE she knows why. She will play the guilt trip, she will try to snake her way back in, she will do these things b/c she gets off on annoying you and being a ***** it seems.

Bottom line is she is past the point of asking to stop this bs, just dump her and move on. Make sure you absolve all contact with her-otherwise you might fall for her trap to get back together and then your sol all over again.

She doesnt pay you money like a job like shes your boss, she doesnt do much for you but be your GF and do normal GF duties-so why let her cause you stress. Im sure you can get another girl.

As for why I just limit myself to FWB or one nighters (and not so much even anymore) is I just dont care. The women around here (like most areas) are superficial *****es and just not worth the aggravation they give you. Like everyone Im sure I will find someone, why cant I find me a nice country girl who likes mudding, trucks, quads, wrenching etc-oh wait they dont exist here where I live. Maybe in kentucky lol..

honda400ex2003
02-20-2011, 09:11 PM
she must be good in bed... to even think about this more than he already has without saying anything to her about it.

marc, why is it so hard to find someone like that? Im hunting for someone as you described also... theres gotta be some out there. oh well... my two mistresses dont complain when i do something with the other and they like to be ridden hard. best of both worlds i suppose. haha their names you ask, 800 and 400 cheers im off to bed. hope it went well for you man!

steve

trailrider894
02-20-2011, 09:16 PM
Okay guys... Well seeing that i had never really laid it all down before, i went ahead and told her that i was done with the bull and that if she is serious about it all she will quit. I told her that I wasn't gonna deal with it, not even one more time. I told her it was only causing stress and making my life miserable and that i wasn't this way before she started acting like this.

OF COURSE.... as you all figured...

She cried and cried... but i expected that. She said she would try and " promised " she would work it out. I know the street runs both ways, so i promised to refrain from re-scheduling dates because of possibility that i got atv parts in...... Now before ya'll freak about that... hear me out.. I am jobless, and only have college classes two days a week..... so.... i have MORE than enough time to work on the quad. lol

I have a-lot invested in the girl and if i can salvage it then i will, but if she won't change then i'll drop the hammer and never look back.

trailrider894
02-20-2011, 09:19 PM
After all, " all a man needs is a dog and a chevy. "

honda400ex2003
02-20-2011, 09:19 PM
congrats! its a 2 way street as you said. work on it both ways and see how it goes for a while.

steve

CJM
02-20-2011, 09:22 PM
Cause it seems we are bread into a culture of idiots steve. Jersey shore watching, moron ricer racing, super duper lifted pos mudding trucks, ghetto white thug, hip hop idiot culture, uneducated idiots (and Im sure I can add more to that if I really think about it).

People in this era seem to view materialistic bs as what they need,t hey want to be like the people on all those stupid MTV shows or jersey shore.

Call me stupid or old fashioned or whatever-but all I ever find are superficial women. Im not a discriminating guy, but sadly the girls who most like to do these kinda odd activities most woman wouldnt partake in fall into 2 categories: Not good looking or gay. Now Im not a huge picky kinda guy when it comes to women, but if you weigh more than me (200lbs) or look worse than my do...im sorry but I aint the guy fer ya-im sure there are those who dont mind it-but imho a woman must be at least somewhat attractive-thats what we are genetically programmed for anyways.

Anyway, good luck with whatever happens trail. We will all find our special someone-if we dont thats fine, way it goes these days. This is her last chance if I were you, one more bs incident and thats freaking it-otherwise you will be stuck in the same rut all over again.

honda400ex2003
02-20-2011, 09:32 PM
you got that right marc. they all say they like stuff but then when it comes down to it... they dont. they find 101 excuses not to go riding or fishing or something. it is really sad. The ones that i hate the most are the ones that think they are better than me because i ride or seem a bit more redneck than the people they hang out with. Im not real crazy with the whole redneck deal but where boots most of the time, wear a carhartt, and ride pretty much everything. they see that and get all weirded out like im another hick. no offense to anyone since i am pretty redneck as much as i hate to admit it.

Every day that I get depressed about someone, i think about how they could have had me. NONE of them will find someone like me. thats all there is to it, they will find someone that will treat them like they deserve...

haha
steve

CJM
02-20-2011, 09:50 PM
Us honest, caring, nice guys hold no adventure in a sense to the girls. They want the well groomed, educated, caring, sensitive guy. That guy is GAY, he doesnt exist outside the fantasy world someone cooked him up in except for gay men.

What women really want (be it on a conscious level or not) is bad boy who treats them like dirt. No idea why they like the abuse but they like it and keep coming back for more over and over. The guy might beat, rape, or do whatever to the girl but they keep coming back, over and over and over.

Not saying all girls are like that, but there is a great deal. There are also tons who have NO idea what they want unless someone tells them too.

Im a redneck, I wear jeans and t-shirts. I shop at walmart for almost all my clothes, I wear carhartt and dickies (I actually wear a mechanics jacket all the time lol), workboots, etc. I guess I just dont appeal to girls as much as I used to when I used to dress better or maybe I stopped caring and learned to not bother with the bs and look out for numero uno more.

meh who knows. sorry to clog the thread up, but its advice none the less. all those psych and sociology classes i took are paying off I think.

SGA
02-21-2011, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by CJM

What women really want (be it on a conscious level or not) is bad boy who treats them like dirt. No idea why they like the abuse but they like it and keep coming back for more over and over.
So true.

Been back on the dating scene a few months now and i've heard a couple women say they are looking for a warm caring guy and thats true but they also want the guy to have some balls. Women like guys to have boundries and to know that when they cross it, the guy will walk in a heartbeat and not look back. And they will test those boundries, it seems thats thier job in life.

Bottom line is if a woman is too much trouble, kick thier as* to the curb and find another.

honda400ex2003
02-21-2011, 07:07 AM
x3 on marcs bit of info. women are crazed...

steve

ngates788
02-21-2011, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by CJM
Us honest, caring, nice guys hold no adventure in a sense to the girls. They want the well groomed, educated, caring, sensitive guy. That guy is GAY, he doesnt exist outside the fantasy world someone cooked him up in except for gay men.

What women really want (be it on a conscious level or not) is bad boy who treats them like dirt. No idea why they like the abuse but they like it and keep coming back for more over and over. The guy might beat, rape, or do whatever to the girl but they keep coming back, over and over and over.

Not saying all girls are like that, but there is a great deal. There are also tons who have NO idea what they want unless someone tells them too.

Im a redneck, I wear jeans and t-shirts. I shop at walmart for almost all my clothes, I wear carhartt and dickies (I actually wear a mechanics jacket all the time lol), workboots, etc. I guess I just dont appeal to girls as much as I used to when I used to dress better or maybe I stopped caring and learned to not bother with the bs and look out for numero uno more.

meh who knows. sorry to clog the thread up, but its advice none the less. all those psych and sociology classes i took are paying off I think.

You pretty much hit it dead on when you said girls want the guys that treat them like shyt. Almost a year ago I started talking to this girl that had a boyfriend who pretty much treated her like shyt. We hit it off had a lot in common and I mean a lot. Talked non stop on the phone and hung out in our spare time for a few months. I think she confided in me more than her bf at the time but at the time she was still dating this douchebag but she was planning on dumping him. Well as it turned out she confronted him on how crappy he was treating her and he promised to change. Well she fell for that bs and ended up marrying the douchebag. The best part is he went back to treating her like shyt and she is happily unmarried in a state she doesn't like with no one around her whom she knows.

She was the last girl that I attempted to get "serious" with. I'm basically staying single as long as possible. No woman is worth the heartache or stress early in life. I'm not ruling out the possibility of finding the "one" but I'm just done searching for her.

finsteratv
02-21-2011, 11:56 AM
women cause headache and heartache
i'll stick to the 4wheelers.

honda400ex2003
02-21-2011, 12:36 PM
they never agrue or whine either... braap braap!

steve

trailrider894
02-21-2011, 12:48 PM
Ha ha.. well ATV's and Trucks are better than girls...

You can still play with there parts...

You can turn them on...

Make them hot...

Ride them as hard and as long as you would like...

And the best part, they never cause drama, and the right one will never leave you stranded, and they never talk back. They will listen to whatever music you want to listen to, and they will go anywhere with you with complaining, and they are actually fun you work out problems with........ lol

The Dog:

Never talks back...

Wants to do whatever you do and never complains... etc....

DOGS, QUADS AND TRUCKS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!

honda400ex2003
02-21-2011, 12:51 PM
before you know it, youll be single. lol hahaha

we should get a womans perspective but...

You do realize that all of the guys on this thread are single and happy right? probably not the best guys to take relationship advice from haha.

steve

trailrider894
02-21-2011, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by honda400ex2003

You do realize that all of the guys on this thread are single and happy right? probably not the best guys to take relationship advice from haha.

steve

Yeah.... lol i knew that to begin with....

honda400ex2003
02-21-2011, 01:01 PM
LOL ROTF steve

CJM
02-21-2011, 01:41 PM

steve

Dr CJM is here, Im accepting callers for loveline with my co-host Steve...

Probably not is right steve! lol. btw, lock a dog and your girl in the cars truck for an hour-then go open it-which ones gonna be happy to see ya-Im betting the dog viewed it as fun, but the girl is gonna kill you. Dogs are good,t hey dont talk back and are always happy to see you and do what you do, Im happy with my dog moreso than the last girl lol.

Im just sick of the bs, women Im sorry to say many are just plain nuts. They over react, expect insane things (why is it anniversaries beside marriage and perhaps dating for a long time are important???) Valentines day is a made up holiday for commercial bs and makes you spend..it is the bane of the existance of most men. If your girl flips out over nothing, *****es, complains, creates the problems by pushing the boundaries its time to drop kick them out the door to the curb. Ive been there, im sorry but 3 months of dating doesnt constitute an anniversary-that one got kicked to the curb.

You know that when a woman evaluates you they look past your appearance to a degree? Funny as it sounds-you could think your ugly but they see something else, I want goggles that mimic this so I can figure out exactly what to look like lol.

They do look over you-god forbid your pants and shirt arent matching or you arent wearing the right belt lol (really I knew a girl like this) to a degree. Really tho they will think of long term things even when first just scouting you out. "how will he treat me, does he have X, what kinda job does he have, can I get something from him, etc, etc, etc." Not all ladies are like this, I find the girls raised on farms dont act like this at all-its the girls who lived the mtv culture kinda stuff and whatnot that do.

If I could find me a farm girl, who doesnt mind getting dirty, shares some of my hobbies, is decently attractive and we get along-first chance I get she gets a ring-cause shes a keeper. My parents are a perfect example of this: my dad is a suburban kinda guy. He was raised in an affluent town, had a pretty well off life, is smart, always works hard and stuff-but hes mostly clueless when it comes to things a man should know-carpentry, auto repair (unless the car was made before 1975), etc. He can do landscaping, cook well (big brownie points if your a guy and can cook) and knows the biz world really good. Mom is a tomboy, yes shes pretty (shes my mom, no Im not posting pics! lol), my grandparents had 3 daughters, one of them had to be the son, the things my mom can do shock most women. She can repair cars, home repair, yard work you name it. They are a match thats for sure, hes the girl and shes the guy in a sense. But what Im trying to get at-is you gotta find someone who shares your interests and qualities you look for. If you cant connect on some level then your relationship, marriage, etc is doomed. I seen it happen to quite a few friends and family. If you dont connect it will be miserable.

ugh, now imagine this prospect: maybe 1-2 out of every 10 girls is like what I just described. Can you enjoy life with the superficial, beauty queen-sure people can change somewhat (dont expect drastic stuff tho), but if your the kinda guy who likes wrenching, works on his own home, rides quads, etc finding a girl that shares some of this is what ya need.

EX: My old boss and his wife are a match. She worked for an autoparts store and drove (this is the late 70's) a tricked out chevelle, he was a mechanic who always loved muscle cars. They worked on cars together and despite thier ups and downs they are perfect for eachother. But the love for cars brought them together and is what keeps them there.

buck440
02-21-2011, 03:03 PM

steve

but why are they happy? read his first sentence:muscle:

honda400ex2003
02-21-2011, 03:05 PM
LOL oh man... what did we get ourselves into here now?

alright.. now im just getting a bit depressed. haha

so whats the verdict? give it a bit of a test tonight and see how she does.

that used to be my favorite part of my gf. I would warn her, then a few days later, give it a shot again and see how she acted. then after my rant was not recieved properly, bam hit her with the same comment i made previously.

haha i dont know about these women. all i do know is that it sure gets lonely talking to you guys all night haha.

steve

honda400ex2003
02-21-2011, 03:06 PM
but why are they happy? read his first sentence:muscle:

cause we freaking LIVE IT UP! whoot!

steve

CJM
02-21-2011, 03:20 PM
Lonely is relative, keep yourself occupied. Least thats what I do..

honda400ex2003
02-21-2011, 03:24 PM
not really lonely per say lol i just get bored with doing my usual stuff. I have plenty to keep busy thats for sure.

steve

krt400ex
02-22-2011, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by CJM

this is the proper way to deal with ladies from 15-25. after that they begin to mature lol.

in all seriousness, men are just as crazy as women, but in our own way. we all have differences. when you really love someone you are willing to put up with it.

on the other hand, something like this situation is more her being controlling/jealous/guilty. whatever the reason may be, she needs to stop it if she expects the relationship to last. anytime i have had a girlfriend the first thing i make VERY KNOWN is that i have female friends and i'm not going to lose them over a gf. there is nothing wrong with associating with the opposite sex as long as it is within boundaries.

me personally, dont do alone time with the opposite sex(unless it is a friend i have had for a while), dont flirt, a greeting or goodbye hug is ok but nothing extended. anything that i expect out of her, is something i already do myself out of respect for her. respect gets respect and i wont give my respect to someone unless they'll respect me as well.

ben300
02-22-2011, 09:30 AM
After all, " all a man needs is a dog and a chevy. "

dog and a ford...:chinese:

ben300
02-22-2011, 10:07 AM
you got that right marc. they all say they like stuff but then when it comes down to it... they dont. they find 101 excuses not to go riding or fishing or something. it is really sad. The ones that i hate the most are the ones that think they are better than me because i ride or seem a bit more redneck than the people they hang out with. Im not real crazy with the whole redneck deal but where boots most of the time, wear a carhartt, and ride pretty much everything. they see that and get all weirded out like im another hick. no offense to anyone since i am pretty redneck as much as i hate to admit it.

Every day that I get depressed about someone, i think about how they could have had me. NONE of them will find someone like me. thats all there is to it, they will find someone that will treat them like they deserve...

haha
steve

+1 to this man..i feel ya man

i dont consider myself redneck, but im a country boy, and you can see it..i dont go all hog wild with **** with how i dress and act, but its in my personality, and in my every day life, and ive found that since the five years of been to college, that most girls that want or like country, outdoorsy, active, not douchey guys (jersey shore or wiggers)....only actualy think they like country guys..

and when it comes down to it...they run away

beastlywarrior
02-22-2011, 10:29 AM
i guess i got lucky, my girl likes country guys

ZeroLogic
02-22-2011, 10:54 AM
Me and my girl watch hunting shows eat bbq chicken pizza go off roading shoot bows go fishing. I guess I got lucky.:p

CJM
02-22-2011, 12:37 PM
I think they think the country boy thing is cool, untill they find out we all arent cowboys or something

trailrider894
02-22-2011, 01:07 PM
Well... I have something to admit... I was raised on a 400 acre farm... I am a redneck and know the ways of the cows... and no... cow tipping is not possible... COWS DON'T SLEEP!!! I swear they don't.... and when they do, its not while standing...

I moved to the farm when i was 10, i have built and repaired more miles of fence than i care to know about. I was addicted to the smell of diesel fuel since the womb...

I love living in the country... I only take three things with me everywhere i go...

#1. Berretta 9mm.

#2. Knife/Pliers

#3. Duct Tape.......

DUCT TAPE WILL FIX ANYTHING!!! OKay, lets bring up the perfect scenario.... OMG your oil resivoir just fell off you 400ex, what are you gonna do?!?!?!? Thats right.... duct tape it on.... Your wheel falls off??!?!?! OMG what am i gonna do???? Duct tape it on... My Hub is loose what should i do?? Duct tape it...

And the classic one... my radiator hose is leaking, and my radiator is falling out... WHAT DO I DO???? Duct tape it... lol

honda400ex2003
02-22-2011, 01:12 PM
funny stuff right there.

how is it going anyway? do any testing yet?

steve

trailrider894
02-22-2011, 01:33 PM
funny stuff right there.

how is it going anyway? do any testing yet?

steve

Its good at the moment, haven't had the chance to test yet though. Tonight will be hell for here though... lol I've got some stories that involve other women... We'll see!!! :devil:

CJM
02-22-2011, 02:20 PM
There isnt much you cant fix with duct tape and zip ties!

ZeroLogic
02-22-2011, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by CJM
There isnt much you cant fix with duct tape and zip ties!

I got zip ties holding on my grill/headlights on my truck and tape holding on my side markers.:D

honda400ex2003
02-22-2011, 10:09 PM
well.... ?

steve

trailrider894
02-22-2011, 10:18 PM
well.... ?

steve

She held up.... But got pissed about something else. lol Totally un-related.

All in all was a good day... But i'll be PUTTIN DA HAMMA DOWN if she F's up.... you can gurrante it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cinekolossal.com/1/fullmetaljacket/foto/image1.jpg

honda400ex2003
02-22-2011, 10:24 PM
good to hear! congrats steve

trailrider894
02-22-2011, 10:28 PM
good to hear! congrats steve

Thanks buddy!!

Ellingsoc26
02-23-2011, 01:11 PM
Ok here is one for you guys how does one break out of the friends zone crap that the ladies like to pull on ya? Anyone ever pulled it off?

trailrider894
02-23-2011, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Ellingsoc26
Ok here is one for you guys how does one break out of the friends zone crap that the ladies like to pull on ya? Anyone ever pulled it off?

Are you in a situation of the sort?

Ellingsoc26
02-23-2011, 01:13 PM
Yes i am kinda i been in the past as well never really found a way out lol

ZeroLogic
02-23-2011, 01:39 PM

Ya pork her.:macho

CJM
02-23-2011, 08:49 PM
Put up or shut up comes to mind..

beastlywarrior
02-23-2011, 08:51 PM
i eventually did idk i guess i just got lucky. i think its all in how you talk to them and try to make some moves (not that kind of move lol). my friends been stuck in it for awhile now, kinda sad

honda400ex2003
02-23-2011, 08:55 PM
Yes i am kinda i been in the past as well never really found a way out lol

nope i guess ive never had that issue. lol

you probably wont. it is like a never ending maze haha good luck. make a move on her and see how it goes haha.

steve

wilkin250r
02-23-2011, 09:02 PM

Yeah, it's easy once you know how. But the key is knowing how women work, what drives them, what their motives are, and then playing the part.

But it's not as easy as all that. It's kinda like playing a musical instrument. I can tell you all the notes, tell you how to play the instrument, but that doesn't make you a musician. It takes practice to make it all smooth and seamless.

honda400ex2003
02-23-2011, 09:06 PM
quotable right there ^^^^^^^^^ nice!

steve

finsteratv
02-23-2011, 09:39 PM
oh god, i went through that once and did good. the other time...not so great, screwed our friendship up for a little bit but we're back at it again ahah

finsteratv
02-23-2011, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Yeah, it's easy once you know how. But the key is knowing how women work, what drives them, what their motives are, and then playing the part.

But it's not as easy as all that. It's kinda like playing a musical instrument. I can tell you all the notes, tell you how to play the instrument, but that doesn't make you a musician. It takes practice to make it all smooth and seamless.
you put that perfectly. just. awesome :chinese:

honda400ex2003
02-23-2011, 09:44 PM
took notes on that ^^ for future reference if needed. see we do learn things once in a while haha.

steve

Ellingsoc26
02-24-2011, 06:10 AM

Nice I like that lol its so true

SGA
02-24-2011, 07:14 AM
Good quote wilkin.

As far as the girls pulling the friend thing, Im a good listener and I have 2 hot girls that come by the house (not at the same time of course) and tell me thier sorrows over men.

Got tired of it after awhile told them next time they come by they would get a good F-ing. You should have seen the looks on thier faces. They were like seriously? I was like yes girl, you will walk bow legged for a week.
That stopped them quick from coming around. Fine with me, gives me more time to be with girls that put out.

wilkin250r
02-24-2011, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Got tired of it after awhile told them next time they come by they would get a good F-ing. You should have seen the looks on thier faces. They were like seriously? I was like yes girl, you will walk bow legged for a week.
That stopped them quick from coming around. Fine with me, gives me more time to be with girls that put out.

That's solid gold right there, folks! :devil:

honda400ex2003
02-24-2011, 02:19 PM
haha man this thread is awesome!

My thoughts on the friend zone and how to either get in it right away or stay out of it.

if you want to friendly to them you wont have a chance of dating them imo. they will take the first sign of any sort of "date" and twist it up into thinking you want to do them. not the case sometimes but thats what they think imo.

what im saying is:
if you start off with a line, then they can either say yay or nay right away. the ones you just approach nicely and talk with, no go on them- you entered the friend zone right from the get-go and they see you as a person to talk to instead of someone to be with.

the ones you talk to daily are usually willing to talk to you because they have a bf and arent worried about finding one. the ones that have head phones on, dont talk to anyone, and keep to themselves or with other women friends: they are the single ones. the tough part is to get them alone to talk 1 on 1 with them before they make accusations or get a false impression of you.

just my observations over the past 7 months or so, being single and in a popular of 7 guys to 1 girl for 70% of my day and 1 to 0 the rest when i am at home. HAHA

i may have to try some of this out next week on a couple of ladies just to find out. I have a couple that i am not sure on relationship status so it will be fun to test out possibly.

steve

JForestZ34
02-24-2011, 06:17 PM
She held up.... But got pissed about something else. lol Totally un-related.

All in all was a good day... But i'll be PUTTIN DA HAMMA DOWN if she F's up.... you can gurrante it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cinekolossal.com/1/fullmetaljacket/foto/image1.jpg

Dude I don't want to be a bummer but your NEVER gonna put the hammer down... Admit it your WHIPPED.. You would have put the hammer down long ago...

I mean it is your decision to put up with her BS, but your never gonna be happy...

James

TheLane
02-24-2011, 07:56 PM
You know what, its like playing the sims...once you build that "friendship bar up" the game doesnt let you go into relationship without resetting your game.

But i only have experience with that in the sims. because im a man stud and have never had any problems.

(total lie...the only reason im not single is because ive played in bands my whole life and ride dirt bikes.)

Ellingsoc26
02-24-2011, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by TheLane
You know what, its like playing the sims...once you build that "friendship bar up" the game doesnt let you go into relationship without resetting your game.

Best quote ever! Iam still laughing!

wilkin250r
02-24-2011, 08:56 PM
Ok, here's a little bit of information for you guys. It's not a lesson on how to get out of the friend zone, but rather a lesson on WHY it takes practice. This is why learning the notes doesn't make you a musician.

Women are social creatures. In fact, women are biologically driven to sex just like men, but men are attracted to PHYSICAL aspects, women are attracted to SOCIAL aspects. Women are much better at the social game than we are.

Women have an uncanny ability to smell bullchit, given to them by years of evolution. It's true. Their survival depends on it. Women are biologically attracted to the Alpha Male, but for eons, men (of all species) have lied, cheated, and pretended to be the alpha in order to get laid. So women have developed an uncanny ability to see through it.

Women test you, they HAVE to. If you bobble, hiccup, or don't otherwise have your act together 100%, you fail.

tri5ron
02-24-2011, 09:50 PM
Example:
Social Woman, Alpha Male

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n148/tri5ron/Emoticons%20and%20funny%20pics/redneckwedding.jpg http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n148/tri5ron/Emoticons%20and%20funny%20pics/redneckwedding2.jpg

TheLane
02-25-2011, 01:05 AM
The alpha male is the one in the white right?

ZeroLogic
02-25-2011, 05:57 AM

Women test you, they HAVE to. If you bobble, hiccup, or don't otherwise have your act together 100%, you fail.

Happened to me a few times then I figured it out! Girls like hard *** guys.:o Not the oh how was your day do you need to talk guy.

Originally posted by tri5ron
Example:
Social Woman, Alpha Male

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n148/tri5ron/Emoticons%20and%20funny%20pics/redneckwedding.jpg http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n148/tri5ron/Emoticons%20and%20funny%20pics/redneckwedding2.jpg

Hot damn! Thats a whole lotta women!

honda400ex2003
02-25-2011, 01:26 PM
bingo!

steve

fastredrider44
02-25-2011, 02:00 PM
"Single" for three years now, I haven't found a good one to get serious with lately. I do a lot of dating and what not, so I have different game plans for different girls. There's girls for ****ing and girls for loving. After I figure out which they are, I know what what to do.

As for the friendship thing, I have found you have to move fast when you meet a girl or you will get sucked into being a friend, while she goes and gets a boyfriend.

Only advice I can give you on women is they're all shallow and uniquely the same. No, that's not a typo.

TheLane
02-25-2011, 04:21 PM
And heres a good confidence giver.

"no matter how hot the girl is, there is always some guy who is sick of her ****"

CJM
02-25-2011, 04:33 PM
Hotter the girl usually the more of a biatch she is...

honda400ex2003
02-25-2011, 04:40 PM
going off of that basis heres my thought

the ones that "think" they are hotter are. however, sometimes they are sadly mistaken. they think they can have anyone but... what comes around goes around so it is only a matter of time before it blows up in their face.

steve

trailrider894
02-25-2011, 04:52 PM
Well, i've got a buddy who left for the Navy and found out his GF was pregnant right before he left. She stopped writing him and e-mailing him... she drove him insane. He was so forgiving and would have made such a good dad. Turns out she went back to her ex and took the baby and left him to hang... He was so depressed for so long... He tried so hard to make everything work out. Worst part, he couldn't do anything about it because he was stuck on the boat in ther Persian Gulf.

If this relationship doesn't work out, i am gonna be staying on the single train for a long time.

TheLane
02-25-2011, 06:31 PM
going off of that basis heres my thought

the ones that "think" they are hotter are. however, sometimes they are sadly mistaken. they think they can have anyone but... what comes around goes around so it is only a matter of time before it blows up in their face.

steve

its a nice though, but there is always some broski to ruin it for the rest of us and make them feel better about themselves for one night.

honda400ex2003
02-25-2011, 06:37 PM
lol yeah theres always someone out there haha.

the key is its only one night i suppose. they can feel good or bad about that at that time haha. that brings us right back to marcs initial thought:

"Hotter the girl usually the more of a biatch she is..."

but theres more that can be added now too that will even define both the guy and gal further.

:devil: :eek2:

Very good thread! if anything for the good laughs at night cause it is so true for all of us.

haha
steve

honda400ex2003
02-26-2011, 09:46 PM
bump for thinking about how to avoid the friend zone or at least find out if i am in the friend zone with a couple of ladies haha.

might be time to do some testing this week if i play my cards right. haha

after riding my sled for what might be the last time of the year... i made an observation in my 130 miles i rode today. there were alot of couples out riding today! It was a great feeling to know that the ladies were out there riding with their guy and gave me hope that there is some women out there that still like to get out and ride.

:D

steve

fastredrider44
02-26-2011, 10:16 PM
They say they like to ride. Then when you get serious with them, you find out they don't like you to ride!!!

trailrider894
02-26-2011, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
They say they like to ride. Then when you get serious with them, you find out they don't like you to ride!!!

ah... so true... :scary:

honda400ex2003
02-26-2011, 10:20 PM
we gotta stay optimistic here guys lol

i was glad to see some ladies out riding today though, first time all year i saw at least 1 female in every group i passed. lol steve

finsteratv
02-27-2011, 01:01 AM
id almost have to say my mom likes riding more than my brother haha....dont get any ideas fella's :p

Aarons 01 400EX
02-27-2011, 07:27 AM
SO... I have been dating the same girl for over a year now. Here is my dilema... Anytime i so much as mention another girls name she freaks out on me. She wants to know who she his...the color of her hair... etc...

If that has started already, then the relationship is doomed. She sounds like a jealous HS chick. But what do i know... Been with my wife of almost 10years for almost 16 years, who doesn't mind when I go out with my friends that are of opposite sex.

trailrider894
02-27-2011, 12:06 PM
Well, its bad again... I guess the time has come. I am gonna head home and talk to my parents about it all. How do you go about the whole thing? I have no clue... I've never broke up with a girl before...

I am just done, because i can't be myself around her. She can't take a joke or anything.. I had asked her why she was acting like a jerk and she said " because you mocked me earlier ". I said " you know that wasn't my intention to be mean... its just who i am and its my personality. Can you not take a joke? " She then got pissed about it....

What do you guys think??? I've been pondering it all day... I just wanna be free of it all.... Its just stressing me out. I feel like the bad moments out weigh the good, and it makes it all seem like its not worth it.

honda400ex2003
02-27-2011, 12:15 PM
i think it is time if you are stressing over it. ive done it for too long and it just isnt worth it.

breaking it off is tough though for my and my ex the feeling was mutual. we said we had to talk when I got home from school and pretty much just said it was time to part ways.

im interested to find out what others thoughts are on it.

steve

JForestZ34
02-27-2011, 12:16 PM
Sorry to say be we've all been telling you to dump her and you wouldn't be so stressed right now..

Anyway I would talk to her face to face and just tell her this isn't working out and you can't be yourself.. Tell her you are who you are and if she doesn't like it, it's time for you to move on...

Tell her you talked to her about this before and you really need to get out of the relationship cause it's not healthy for you...

NOW........... She will cry and promise things she will not come through with.... EVER!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT FALL FOR IT.. Like many men before you.. LOL... Just stand your ground and it will work out.. I know you will be hurting and it will suck for a while but your better off in the long run...

James

wilkin250r
02-27-2011, 12:44 PM
Well, it sounds like breaking up with her is likely to create a gigantic screaming match and a big ugly scene. With somebody like that, there ain't nothing wrong with breaking up over the phone.

Don't beat around the bush. Start of strong, and straight to the point. "This relationship isn't working, I'm done".

At this point, she'll either pretend she doesn't understand and basically ask you to repeat it in some fashion (I'm saying I break up) , or she'll skip directly to asking for clarification, why you want to break up, what she did wrong, can she change your mind, ect ect.

THIS IS THE TRAP, you don't owe her a big lengthy explanation, AND YOU DON'T WANT TO. A lengthy explanation will just turn into discussion on how to change your mind. This part of the break-up is often the longest and most difficult, and I don't know all the reasons you have, so I can't give you step-by-step for this part. But the best advice I can give is to keep it short and to the point. Just say something like "I can't to this, I can't do that, I'm done". Keep repeating the phrase "I'm done", and keep it short!

The next phase is the blame and accusation, and she might even skip the explanation phase and go straight to this one. She'll get mad at you, she'll say you're a jerk, and it's important to remain calm and not lash back at her. Most likely, because she's jealous, she'll accuse you of having another girlfriend. One of the best and most powerful lines you can say at this point is "I'm not breaking up with you because of another girl, I'm breaking up with you because of you".

trailrider894
02-27-2011, 12:49 PM
Thanks guys... I agree... I am gonna do it over the phone... Any other advice?

honda400ex2003
02-27-2011, 12:51 PM
dont do it over the phone. steve

JForestZ34
02-27-2011, 01:29 PM
dont do it over the phone. steve

X2. I would do it in person. Shows your the bigger person. Meet her at her house or a neutral location so you can just leave when your done.

Doing it over the phone is the coward way out. Stand up for yourself do it in person and everything will be ok.

James

blaster12s
02-27-2011, 01:38 PM
in person. tell it like it is. and dont go back to her. if your done with her be 100% done.

honda400ex2003
02-27-2011, 01:45 PM
what i am excited about is that we have 13 pages of relationships and how not to be in them. haha

cheers to that folks!

Im still pondering the friend zone deal... thought quite a bit about this zone the past couple of days and i have determined i am too nice to ladies to have an intimatee relationship with the ones that i find cute or interesting because i like to talk with them before i decide yay or nay. this then enters me into the friend zone automatically it seems...

this is where the problem lies i think for me. I am still pondering but have pretty much came to that conclusion after talking it over with my buddy. lol

After not really knowing why i was distracted last night, i narrowed it to this bit of info and am currently thinking of a way to be nice to ladies without entering the zone but it seems everything i think of will infact slide me back into this dreaded area without even knowing it.

steve

honda400ex2003
02-27-2011, 05:58 PM
another good one that i have been pondering...

why is it that ladies avoid you after you ask them to do something and they refuse. Cant we all be friends? lol

been an interesting weekend in the mind of steve... been preoccupied with alot of stuff that seem to have no answers no matter how i look at it.

steve

quad2xtreme
02-27-2011, 06:07 PM
I just don't love you. 5 simple words that only need to be spoken once but she will require hearing it a dozen times. Don't give her anything else or you opening yourself for a debate and a give and take (compromise). There is no argument to these 5 words. Don't stray at all. If she has any pride at all, she will hear you say this 2-3 times and tell you off.

finsteratv
02-27-2011, 06:29 PM
what i am excited about is that we have 13 pages of relationships and how not to be in them. haha

cheers to that folks!

Im still pondering the friend zone deal... thought quite a bit about this zone the past couple of days and i have determined i am too nice to ladies to have an intimatee relationship with the ones that i find cute or interesting because i like to talk with them before i decide yay or nay. this then enters me into the friend zone automatically it seems...

this is where the problem lies i think for me. I am still pondering but have pretty much came to that conclusion after talking it over with my buddy. lol

After not really knowing why i was distracted last night, i narrowed it to this bit of info and am currently thinking of a way to be nice to ladies without entering the zone but it seems everything i think of will infact slide me back into this dreaded area without even knowing it.

steve
dude same here on entering the friend zone! im just a guy that likes to know the girl well before deciding if its a yes or no. then i end up screwing myself :mad: hah

honda400ex2003
02-27-2011, 06:31 PM
its a love hate relationship lol. i have been greatly pondering this subject for most of the weekend and have been quite unproductive because of it. :(

i gotta find out some stuff before im gonna be like... hey lets go out for dinner. shes gotta be single #1, gotta be sane #2, and gotta be able to hold a conversation long enough to get a joke in so that i can make her laugh #3. usually if they laugh at my jokes, they are at least up to my standard of intelligence. that is key for sure also. usually one of the 3 make it slim slim pickings. esp in houghton... where the men are men and so are the women. haha

steve

finsteratv
02-27-2011, 07:22 PM
haha i know exactly what you mean. especially with the laughing and intelligence thing. i found out dating a stupid girl and being a smart guy doesnt work to well at times :p (no offense brittany)

wilkin250r
02-27-2011, 08:39 PM
You're approaching it all wrong.

Problem is, almost everything in life is some sort of compromise. If you want a quad, they cost money to buy, and they cost money to upgrade, and they cost money to maintain (as well as effort and time).

In order to get to know a girl, she needs to be comfortable around you. But in order to DATE her, she needs to be attracted to you, which means she'll be nervous and uncomfortable around you.

If she's comfortable around you, you're in the friend zone. It's a rather unfortunate catch 22, you CAN'T get to know her before you date her. The only way to do it is to date her, and THEN get to know her and hope she is what you're looking for.

JForestZ34
02-27-2011, 08:44 PM
Curious to see how he's making out. If he comes back on. If he gives me her number I'll do it for him free of charge.

James

finsteratv
02-27-2011, 09:06 PM

Problem is, almost everything in life is some sort of compromise. If you want a quad, they cost money to buy, and they cost money to upgrade, and they cost money to maintain (as well as effort and time).

In order to get to know a girl, she needs to be comfortable around you. But in order to DATE her, she needs to be attracted to you, which means she'll be nervous and uncomfortable around you.

If she's comfortable around you, you're in the friend zone. It's a rather unfortunate catch 22, you CAN'T get to know her before you date her. The only way to do it is to date her, and THEN get to know her and hope she is what you're looking for.
maybe im sending the wrong signals then :huh there always seems to be a few who have a thing for me but are wh*0es..and just not my type

Ellingsoc26
02-27-2011, 09:56 PM
dude same here on entering the friend zone! im just a guy that likes to know the girl well before deciding if its a yes or no. then i end up screwing myself :mad: hah

This is pretty much what happened to me and I wouldnt mind breaking out so i will try a bunch of **** and see what happens

finsteratv
02-27-2011, 10:03 PM
This is pretty much what happened to me and I wouldnt mind breaking out so i will try a bunch of **** and see what happens
i like your style!
GO FOR IT
RISK IT FOR THE BISQUIT
PIN IT TO WIN IT

@trailrider
theres always a rainbow after the storm. there will be more out there bro!

Ellingsoc26
02-27-2011, 10:04 PM

Idk if i can agree 100% with that being that from what i have gotten is that most of the girls i have dated were comfortable around me and didnt seem nervous at all

@finsteratv

Iam walking a thin line not trying to push it hard just slowly work my way out becuase i did try laying it all out with her a few times and it didnt go so well so now iam trying the slow walk lol

K-Dub
02-27-2011, 10:33 PM
I doomed to the friend zone for the same reason. I try and get to know them first, by that time Im in the zone and end up with them crying on my shoulder when another guy burns hearing why cant all guys be more like you. Or another great one I here are from buddy ex's that met both of us at the same time, I should of choose you over your friend.

I did jump in summer of 09 with out getting to know a chick, boy did that bite me in the ***. I knew her years before so I thought she couldnt have changed that much. She was smothering me before the first date. 3 days after the first date I figured out she was snorting pain killers, and was psycho. Ended it the 3rd night. She went off screaming and yelling and all that stuff. Stalked me for 3 months, had to block her on my cell phone. Then she would borrow phones to call me on. She finally went back to an ex and left me alone.

Ellingsoc26
02-27-2011, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by K-Dub
I doomed to the friend zone for the same reason. I try and get to know them first, by that time Im in the zone and end up with them crying on my shoulder when another guy burns hearing why cant all guys be more like you. Or another great one I here are from buddy ex's that met both of us at the same time, I should of choose you over your friend.

Iam not kidding that is like the really short version of what happened to me but i could write like 10 page essay on all the crap i went throught with this one lol i lost a best friend over it but did get the did back on my side after a really really really long talk

honda400ex2003
02-28-2011, 05:19 AM
it might be time to do some testing in the next few weeks lol. i am learning how this works slowly but surely. lol steve

finsteratv
02-28-2011, 08:58 AM
Iam not kidding that is like the really short version of what happened to me but i could write like 10 page essay on all the crap i went throught with this one lol i lost a best friend over it but did get the did back on my side after a really really really long talk
same here man
what sucks the most is if they lead you on then put you in the friend zone! thats happened too:mad:

Ellingsoc26
02-28-2011, 10:51 AM
same here man
what sucks the most is if they lead you on then put you in the friend zone! thats happened too:mad:

Ya most of the time they pull that pretty quick like the first few days so i dont care then but when then pull it over a few years that is what sucks!

honda400ex2003
02-28-2011, 12:52 PM
well how did you fare? Im still pondering but have def came to the conclusion that with a ladie i was(still think about quite often) interested in i entered the friend zone before and was denied most likely as a result. possibly just not a physical attraction also and is probably a contributing factor but imo not as much as the zone failure.

one day maybe i will ask her to do something again... most likely with the same result but it never hurts to try to make new friends. they are often hard to come by also.

steve

CJM
02-28-2011, 02:42 PM
Im happily single thank you very much :D

I stopped caring and funny thing about that is they can sense it like animals sense danger, for some reason they like it?

honda400ex2003
02-28-2011, 02:55 PM
Isnt that true. Lol. 99% of the time i am content being single. Its the boring nights and such that are rough. Lol. Steve

Ellingsoc26
02-28-2011, 02:57 PM
For me its during the winter in spring summer fall i dont really mind as much being that i spend most of the time riding racing etc

finsteratv
02-28-2011, 05:15 PM
Isnt that true. Lol. 99% of the time i am content being single. Its the boring nights and such that are rough. Lol. Steve
thats when i hang out with the neighbor girl :blah: or the other one down the street. she seems like an amazing girl for me but i think i'd miss being single and FREE hah

honda400ex2003
02-28-2011, 07:02 PM
i have 4 next door :eek2: one of them is probably to blame for me even discussing this whole friend zone thing. lol i seem to have either slipped into that zone or she is just completely not interested in me at all. probably both lol I have tried to give it up but the thoughts still lurk around at night and on weekends when i am bored and could do something with someone else for someone to talk to. she is the one that "by my standards" avoids me but i guess that may not be the case. I asked her to dinner once, and asked her to do a few other things with a a few different responses. (snowboarding and sledding) lol

1. she was interested in someone else- she thought i was asking for a date of sorts instead of just as friends as she mentioned in the email back.

2. her family was in town- not a big deal

3. just wasnt interested in doing anything

yes you read that right on #1. I did email her asking to do something since she is busy. I did however tell her that i would like to take her to dinner in person as i was leaving one day. so at least i manned up a bit there. i tried the 3rd times the charm deal... that didnt work. more like 3 strikes your out i suppose. i have left it at that now for a few weeks. I am undecided if i should ask her to do anything else in a couple of weeks or not. I will wait till after spring break to decide that or not and if i bring my cbr back with me or not. maybe i can ask her if she would like to go to lake superior on it with me. i know the answer but... worth a shot anyway possibly. I would like to find someone to do things like go to dinner or for a walk or something with. lol I hate going to dinner by myself... it is so awkward. lol

I have since talked to one of the "taken" ones for a while and explained some of the things i figured they should know about me. lol why i live by myself and such haha. I think they thought it weird that i live by myself in a 2 bedroom and never have anyone over or anything. I hate to say it but i guess i would think that too if i had a single guy living in a 2 bedroom appt by himself with no friends that does everything by himself.

any thoughts on that guys?

Im bummed just mentioning it again but thought it was funny after finster said he visits his neighbors. I didnt want to think about it and have swore to myself that i would not think about the subject any more.

i hate the friend zone or anything else that has to do with why a lady would not be interested in a great catch like me.

again... to all the ones that could have had me. go screw yourselves, you had your chance.

:D steve

*also- trail whats the verdict man?

finsteratv
02-28-2011, 07:59 PM
haha steve
ive had girls make me video's on facebook and they're like "i love you, and trust you, and love you and trust you (friend zone :mad: ) and any girl that screws you over EFF THEM" aha crazy girls

fastredrider44
03-01-2011, 10:16 AM
Steve, you manned up by sending an email? Come on... man up and talk to her. Girls like self-confidence. If she shoots you down, do not let her see it bother you. And move on.

Ellingsoc26
03-01-2011, 10:24 AM
Ya i dont even like to do over the phone i try to talk in person if at all possible

honda400ex2003
03-01-2011, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
Steve, you manned up by sending an email? Come on... man up and talk to her. Girls like self-confidence. If she shoots you down, do not let her see it bother you. And move on.

no, i said i talked to her and told her i would like to take her out in person. she was just leaving for x-mas break so over break i had emailed her about doing something when she got back.

you misread that statement possibly or i typed it funny. I see her once or twice in a 2-3 week period in passing let alone finding time to talk to her long enough to actually have a convo.

steve

SGA
03-01-2011, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by CJM
I stopped caring and funny thing about that is they can sense it like animals sense danger, for some reason they like it?

Thats true. Its because they are not sure if they can have you or not and then they will chase you to find out.

TheLane
03-01-2011, 11:53 AM
Man straight up the problem is that your worrying too much about what shes going to think about what you say.

THE golden rule when dealing with women is DGAF what they think, And youll have more then you know what to do with.

For some strange reason women like to be treated like ****...and im happy to oblige them.

honda400ex2003
03-01-2011, 06:40 PM
i cant do that unfortunately. im just not like that i guess. steve

JForestZ34
03-01-2011, 06:42 PM
Just looking for an update!!!!!!

James

Ellingsoc26
03-01-2011, 06:50 PM
i cant do that unfortunately. im just not like that i guess. steve

Dude to open be a dick a bit it makes a world of difference not kidding you can be nice later but act like you don't care they will come

honda400ex2003
03-01-2011, 07:16 PM
lol one day i might try it i guess. i cant wait to get out of here for a week and get home to relax and wrench for a while to get away from everything up here. about 4 weeks is my limit of sanity before i start to get anxious to get out of here and start getting super side tracked.

i cant believe i am 22 and worried about so much stuff... i have to relax and get back to where i was 2 months ago. Having the best time ever and not a care in the world. being single was great!

steve

CJM
03-01-2011, 07:51 PM
^ thats why I stopped caring really. I find a girl, it goes somewhere thats fine-but I aint out working the bars and such prowling like a lion or something.

Happier just going with the flow these days.

Course Im rapidly approaching that age where by now I should either have a LTR or be married. Ill be 26 this year and havent had a steady gf in oh maybe 3 years.

honda400ex2003
03-01-2011, 07:52 PM
LTR?

i have time still but the thought does pass through every now and again. i cant wait for friday! I am out of town like my butt is on fire. what a screwed weekend and day this was.

steve

CJM
03-01-2011, 08:32 PM
Long term relationship. Everyone keeps going on and on and on how I should find my one and settle down. Settle down to what?? Im still in college (let that be a lesson not to take time off to anyone-I coulda been done!), I have no job, cant find a job and live at home..

Course everyone thats telling me this is 45+ years old, back when people got married when they were in the late teens to early 20's!

trailrider894
03-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Hey guys!!! Wow.. its been a crazy few days. My e-mail got spammed, and i had to change it. I wasn't getting any notifications as a result... >.> i still am not getting e-mail notifications because for some reason when i changed the e-mail on my profile it didn't change where the notifications get sent.

About the relationship.... I still haven't seen her. Its been one hell of a few days... I wanna do it in person. But i have been to busy to make it happen. I am planning on talking with her sometime soon. Best part is, my phone broke so i can't even text her.lol I just hope I am not a chicken and back out... I just don't how she will handle it.

honda400ex2003
03-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by CJM
Long term relationship. Everyone keeps going on and on and on how I should find my one and settle down. Settle down to what??

lol got it now. theres plenty of time for a relationship and if one doesnt come thats ok too.

lol steve

wilkin250r
03-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Thats true. Its because they are not sure if they can have you or not and then they will chase you to find out.

It's all in a how a woman works, and what she wants (NOT to be confused with what she says she wants. Women give terrible advice about women)

Rule #1 is you can't chase her, in any way, shape, or form. You have to be indifferent. For most people, they think this means you have to be a d!ck to them, but that's not true. It's effective, but there are much better strategies.

Women are looking for a guy that is higher up on the social ladder than they are. If you're chasing her, it means you're lower.

If you're higher up on the ladder, you don't care. You don't need her, there are lots of others. And BECAUSE you don't need her, it means you're higher up, and thus she wants you.

The thing is, women don't even know this. The same way we don't know WHY a woman with curvy hips is attractive (better for birthing), we just know we are attracted to it.

honda400ex2003
03-01-2011, 08:58 PM
very nice! thanks for the info man! ill get this figured out yet. the hard part is showing them that you are higher without seeing them haha. lol steve

trx310R#24
03-01-2011, 09:09 PM
i look at it like this **** the hell out of them all bs they are all gold digging whores haha

K-Dub
03-01-2011, 10:43 PM
Steve I here you on going to dinner alone. Plus it sucks when you wanna see a flick on the big screen and cant find any one to go so you watch it by your self. Ive figured out part of my problem, Im to old for the 20 somethings with no baggage, and to old for the chicks my age cause they all are cougars and can get a guy in their 20s to atleast hit them once. Im in my late 30s and the only females that hit on me are mid to late 40s, and Ill pass on that they all act old. One of them older ladies told me I needed to grow up and quit running and riding like Im 25, I told her to pound sand cause Im gonna go like Im 25 till this body is simply shot and then Ill tell the doctors to rebuild me and bring on the bionics.

TheLane
03-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Find yourself a cougar. problem solved.;)

honda400ex2003
03-02-2011, 03:54 PM
bump for an update trail? lol steve

trailrider894
03-02-2011, 09:32 PM
bump for an update trail? lol steve

I am still contemplating it all... its a tuff one steve. I think we all can talk tuff on here, but its a hard decision in reality. You know, I love her and don't wanna break up, but in my case i feel that some of the bad things outweigh all the good.

finsteratv
03-02-2011, 09:55 PM
I am still contemplating it all... its a tuff one steve. I think we all can talk tuff on here, but its a hard decision in reality. You know, I love her and don't wanna break up, but in my case i feel that some of the bad things outweigh all the good.
if it's really as hard on you as you say which goes back to negatives outweighing positives then just end it. relationships should cause hapiness and love, not sadness and grief.

trailrider894
03-02-2011, 10:25 PM
if it's really as hard on you as you say which goes back to negatives outweighing positives then just end it. relationships should cause hapiness and love, not sadness and grief.

Thats true... I just need to take these few days away from her to get the courage. I really have no back bone when it comes to this stuff.... OBVIOUSLY!

honda400ex2003
03-03-2011, 06:13 AM
you got that right man, it is def tough. I finally had a great day again yesterday after having some major bummer ones for the past 4-5 days. i had to load up the sleds :( and then thinking about alot of other stuff made it a tough week.

you gotta do what you feel best for sure but when you start to think about the relationship as a whole, decide how many days are good and bad with her. if you have more than 3 days in a month that she has you irritated to no end it is time to send her packing.

steve

Ellingsoc26
03-03-2011, 06:49 AM
You dont have to break up with her you know that right just sit her down and talk about it. It can be easier then if she fights with you ditch the trick and find a new one you will be happy in the end and kick yourself in the balls later

SGA
03-03-2011, 07:15 AM
Heres my 101 on women.
There is no big secret about women. Im the guy you see at the bar that always has 2 or 3 hot girls around him.

They like to laugh and have fun just like we do. They like a confident, honest man that will not put up with BS.

Every woman is different but they all have a few things in comman. They love to talk about themselves. They love to be the center of the universe. They love HONEST complements. If you like thier dress, tell them so. If you like thier fingernail polish, hair, eyes, whatever, tell them so. Make them feel young, pretty and special.

Most of them love to dance, I always have them dropping by the house to say hey. I have a open corner in the living room and i'll flip on the music and dance with them. Im not the best dancer but I have fun and so do they. I will grab a girls hand just about anywhere and twirl her around a couple of times, especially in front of other women. They LOVE the attention.

Its ok if you are shy, just be honest with them and try make them laugh.

Eye Contact and lots of it, if not they think you are lying or that you are not interested.

Sometimes I get to home plate with them, sometimes just first base but thats just the nature of the game, Thats ok, theres always another girl to take the place of the one that doesnt work out.

To you guys that are having relationship problems, good luck because ive been there myself many times. I dont worry to much about it anymore, lifes to short to be miserable over a woman.

finsteratv
03-03-2011, 08:48 AM
i think im gonna start trying SGA's advice.

honda400ex2003
03-03-2011, 09:11 AM
im gonna also, i think after break im gonna see how the game plays out a bit. try asking a few people to dinner and such if the opportunity presents itself.

steve

finsteratv
03-05-2011, 10:36 AM
bump, anything new?

kyleschonert
03-05-2011, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by CJM

As I'm sure you know, those are what you call W H O R E S!! lol. And their are plenty of them to go around, thats for sure.

honda400ex2003
03-06-2011, 09:51 PM
i know im good to go for a while being single again. got away from houghton and got a chance to live it up again for the week to get me through till the end of the year. :D just got myself another new bait caster to add to the arsenal, finished redoing the floor in the boat last year, and will have the 400 ready to go. summer here i come, gonna be an epic one just like the winter was! 1600 miles on the sleds and hoping to do more than that on the atvs this summer. :D oh what a great single life for me, at least when im at home lol. :D steve

honda400ex2003
03-09-2011, 10:17 PM
bump for updates from trail? lol im still debating the friend zone deal and wondering why us nice guys just have to finish last... slid back in tonight :( steve

JForestZ34
03-10-2011, 11:06 AM
Thats true... I just need to take these few days away from her to get the courage. I really have no back bone when it comes to this stuff.... OBVIOUSLY!

I hope it all works out, and believe me it's tough what your going to have to do BUT if you don't do it know you never will... You will wait cause you figure she's a piece of tail right now and trust me she will break it off on you before you get a chance to off load her and TRUST ME you will feel a 1000x worse if she kicks you to the curb...

I know you might be nervous or think you don't have the courage to do it but it's only a chick... Plenty of them out there... Stop beating around the bush or your looking for more stress and heartache.. GET IT DONE!!!!!!!!!!

James

RedSonya
03-11-2011, 07:26 AM
I just read this entire thread in a single sitting. I won't respond to everything, but I just wanted to make a few points:

1. Not all women are gold diggers. Most of the guys I've dated made about half of my annual salary.

2. Men are just as bad with the jealousy thing as women are. But not all women OR men get jealous. I used to encourage my ex to go out with the guys and I didn't even care if they went to a strip club. Secure people don't get jealous if no one is giving them a reason to be.

3. Not all women are clingy and crazy. Trust me, there are plenty of men out there who have mommy issues and who whine when we can't respond to their text messages quickly enough for them.

4. There are plenty of women who ride and race (and don't just say they like to ride) who are NOT gay and do NOT weight 200 pounds.

5. We're not all looking for bad boys. We like spontaneity, but we also like guys who are kind, smart and who don't lie and cheat. I'd rather sit at home alone in front of the tv than waste my time on a bad boy.

6. The Friend Zone: we hate the friend zone as much as you do. Usually, it's a lack of communication between the people - both of them are just too chicken to fess up to their real feelings. However, in some cases cowardly people put people in the friend zone because they don't want to hurt their feelings. Personally, I think honesty is the better policy.

7. I think the most disturbing thing about this whole thread is that women seemed to be judged on looks alone. I'm not saying that looks aren't important, but don't any of you guys want a women who's also whipsmart, hard working, successful and funny?

I know it's fun to generalize about gender stereotypes, but after 14 pages I just felt I had to say something! And if you know of any nice guys who don't have mommy issues and can tolerate my race schedule, please send them my way, haha! ;)

wilkin250r
03-11-2011, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by RedSonya
4. There are plenty of women who ride and race (and don't just say they like to ride) who are NOT gay and do NOT weight 200 pounds.

Yes there are. If you count the hundreds of thousands of women in the world, 1 out of 100 is still "plenty".

And I don't think that estimate is too far off. Of all the women I've dated, I think I found two of them that actually do like to ride.

Ellingsoc26
03-11-2011, 08:12 AM
I have read all the thread and i dont recall much about womans looks but yes to a guy that is important. I know most woman dont get it but if we aint attracted to you we will look for one we are attracted to its really that simple. And its always nice to see what a woman has to say as well

RedSonya
03-11-2011, 08:24 AM
Looks are important, but they're not the only thing. I mean, do you really want to date someone who's "hot," but is clingy and on welfare? Don't settle for less than the WHOLE package - they're out there.

At least, that's what I hope.

honda400ex2003
03-11-2011, 09:43 AM
thank you very much for a womans input! I have been waiting for 14 pages to hear that.

:D

for a while we just lost it and had fun but in all seriousness i was still looking for some good info to make it through this time. It seems that every woman i come across judges based on how i look and if they are attracted to me right away on that particular day when we first meet.

I look different on any given day since i can be wearing a hat, growing a beard, or any combination of the two in any different stage of beard growth. I seem to be put off as another redneck guy because of this. I guess it is just the nature of where i live, being that there are guys that are in the bars and drinking all the time and give redneck guys a bad name around here.

I know one thing, i clean up well. :D

Thanks again,
steve

finsteratv
03-11-2011, 09:56 AM
that was good to get a women's look on things. THANK GOD for the info on the ....friendzone :mad:

honda400ex2003
03-11-2011, 10:02 AM
im def glad to hear it is dreaded by both sides. :D it would be nice to have a bit of a forewarning on it though.

any thoughts on how to spot the friend zone and avoid it?
steve

RedSonya
03-11-2011, 10:59 AM
The easiest way to avoid it: ask her out. On a REAL DATE. Like, out to dinner by yourselves, and not just meeting up at a bar with a bunch of real friends. You have to make it clear that it's a date. If she doesn't respond enthusiastically or makes some excuse you have your answer.

The most important thing is to make your intentions clear, up front and not after sexless months of hanging out in front of the tv together. I can't tell you how many times I thought a guy wasn't interested in me, just to find out YEARS later that he was but afraid to move. It's too late by then!

Once you're in the friend zone, it is very difficult to get out. Once a woman has told you the kinds of things about herself that she would only tell a friend, she probably won't be comfortable with turning it into a romantic relationship. And don't make the mistake of thinking that even if she's willing to be your FWB that you'll be able to transition that into a dating relationship. More likely, you will eventually lose the friendship. Friends don't actually make the best FWB's - strangers do. Especially strangers that live at least 100 miles away from you. Not that I would know from, ahem, personal experience. (cough)

finsteratv
03-11-2011, 11:12 AM
thanks for the inside! haha
supposed to hang with a lady tonight and tommorow. thought i was starting to get onto somthing here, but ofcourse i came down with the flu :tired:

honda400ex2003
03-11-2011, 11:18 AM
thanks again! im definitely hosed on one. lol. im not sure what this week will entail but i think it is time to get back out there, either time to make a move and know for sure or just let it slide and not worry about it.

thanks again,
steve

TheLane
03-11-2011, 11:18 AM
And if you know of any nice guys who don't have mommy issues and can tolerate my race schedule, please send them my way, haha! ;)

only if you can tolerate my stunning good looks and lack of talent......you know what though, i dont think my ego could survive my significant other being able to spank me in a race. :devil:

honda400ex2003
03-11-2011, 11:21 AM
i wouldnt care, that quote must have been edited or i missed it. lol id even wrench for you and probably race too.

its too bad im still in college in upper michigan...

steve

TheLane
03-11-2011, 12:17 PM
Steve I hope that was directed at her and not me... I mean your cool, but I just don't swing that way.:p

RedSonya
03-11-2011, 12:33 PM
hahahaha you guys are funny. And don't worry about me beating you in any races...I'm so slow, I've never even put it into 5th gear!

honda400ex2003
03-11-2011, 01:36 PM
Steve I hope that was directed at her and not me... I mean your cool, but I just don't swing that way.:p

no offense but dont flatter yourself haha. it was not directed at you haha.

gotta love threads like this :D steve

TheLane
03-11-2011, 05:50 PM
Psh, steve your only saying that because i already shot you down.
:devil:

And there is no way to feel less manly then to think your better then your girl at something to have her spank you at it later.

Like video games....and welding. :grr:

fastredrider44
03-11-2011, 06:01 PM
Girls make great welders as they have awesome eye-hand coordination.

Back on subject. I'd say 1 out of 100 is being pretty fair. (wilkin250r) I've bout decided I'm not attracted to "good ones". I like the hotties that always have issues. I've only dated one girl my whole life that I could have seen myself getting married to, and I dicked that up. Past that, it's FWB or just friends. If I can't see myself with a girl, I don't date 'em.

honda400ex2003
03-11-2011, 10:03 PM

And there is no way to feel less manly then to think your better then your girl at something to have her spank you at it later.

Like video games....and welding. :grr:

sounds like you know from experience. lol sorry to hear you had your man card pulled.

ROFL steve

honda400ex2003
03-11-2011, 10:08 PM
i know the feeling also. 1 gf for me so far. none of the ones that i think would be candidates are interested in me. lol oh well, theres always another time and place to try again. I stay optimistic about it most of the time.

steve

CJM
03-11-2011, 10:46 PM
I rather ask them out and get shot down than never try. Problem arises when your friends and you make the move-doesnt always work.

Course there are also some women who are VERY forthcoming. Date, thats thrown out the window. Ive "dated" a few that did things you only dream of happening to you in movies. And not the kind where they are into it and then arent at the same time. Nope, about a dozen or so just flat out grabbed me and told me what I was there for lol..

Course there is more to a relationship then having coitus. I like being with a girl for who they are and what they are about, if im just your hook up and thats not how we started out Im not gonna be happy. There is just so much more to life than that.

Im seriously considering trying to find a girl thru the net (never done it before) and see what something like match.com throws out at me. I mean afterall, you put in your specs and what your looking for and it should attract something rather close if the persons honest. So lets see, "qualities Marc wants" quadriding, mudromping, pick up driving, wrenching, good looking..etc.. I bet it spits out 0 entries..

Course, I always find it funny if you check out the craigslist ads, oh they say what they want, but I know quite a few who tried and what they said they wanted and what they actually want are 2 different things.

Oh btw: most girls and guys are cowardly, they like someone but wouldnt ask them out for fear of rejection.

TheLane
03-11-2011, 11:42 PM
sounds like you know from experience. lol sorry to hear you had your man card pulled.

ROFL steve

it was more tragic than you possibly imagine.

Moral of this story kids....sometimes its better to stay in the friend zone, then have your girlfriend outweld you.

RedSonya
03-12-2011, 07:29 AM
it was more tragic than you possibly imagine.

Moral of this story kids....sometimes its better to stay in the friend zone, then have your girlfriend outweld you.

I know this is probably a dumb question, but why do you have to compete with your girlfriend? Isn't it okay if she's better at some things than you? I'm sure you're still better at some other things.

RedSonya
03-12-2011, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by CJM

Im seriously considering trying to find a girl thru the net (never done it before) and see what something like match.com throws out at me.

Good luck with that. I can tell you from personal experience that most people are pretty dishonest when it comes to their profiles, and a lot of people still use pictures from the Reagan era. It's frustrating to sift through. People in their profiles will say that they're looking for a long term relationship, but then they'll send you a message asking if you're interested in "a no-strings physical relationship." I don't suppose that means he wants to spot for me at the gym.

Those craigslist personal are hilarious. I've always suspected that I've lived amongst some freaky people here in NJ - those ads have now given me confirmation of that.

honda400ex2003
03-12-2011, 09:17 AM
i hate to admit it but i joined match about a month ago but didnt buy a membership. the 5 ladies between 18-23 on there from within 50 miles of houghton weren't too appetizing. lol im sure with a bigger area it would be great, as i search down my by house i get more women coming up.

imo it is worth a shot i guess. I dont really need a gf with school so im not going to spend the 15 bucks yet. maybe over the summer i will check it out again and buy a membership.

steve

wilkin250r
03-12-2011, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by CJM
what they said they wanted and what they actually want are 2 different things.
Yeah, that describes about 98% of all the women I've ever met...

RedSonya
03-12-2011, 11:23 AM
I hate to admit it, but I can't argue with that one.

LTandRaptorider
03-12-2011, 12:59 PM
Friends don't actually make the best FWB's - strangers do. Especially strangers that live at least 100 miles away from you. Not that I would know from, ahem, personal experience. (cough)

I'm kind of strange... And I live over 100 miles from you! :D :devil:

RedSonya
03-12-2011, 01:09 PM
Don't think I haven't considered that! ;)~

CJM
03-12-2011, 02:37 PM
Yea CL personals are just wow..odd :eek2:

buck440
03-12-2011, 05:14 PM
i used craigslist a couple times for a 1 nighter. be prepared for your phone to get spammed like a mofo if you post your number. i'm still getting spam from 3 months ago. in a few weeks i'm getting a new phone.

wilkin250r
03-12-2011, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I'm kind of strange...

Of all the B.S. circulating the internet, I don't think I've ever seen a truer statement...

K-Dub
03-12-2011, 07:49 PM
I hate when a girl says yes to go out then stands you up. Supposed to have a date last night. Got ready went to pick her up, and she wasnt home or didnt answer the door. Called her phone no answer, havnt heard from her yet, this makes the 7th different girl to do this or call and back out in the last year. Why cant they just say no, Im an adult. Im not going to throw a tantrum or hurt them, Ill just say thanks and walk away. Ive asked a few girls and older women about this and the answer I get is we dont want to be mean. WTF how is saying no mean, saying yes and blowing someone off with not as much as a phone call or text message is mean. Then and this makes me mad, next time you see them and dont speak to them they jump on you about not saying hi or anything. Yea you blew me off, I really want to speak to you. Go pound sand up your *** is what I feel like saying.

honda400ex2003
03-12-2011, 08:08 PM
i like the ones that hide from me even more. I dont care if you said no or not and i would keep asking to do something with you if i didnt want to get you know you a bit... why hide from me or avoid me? I just wanted someone to do things with not get all crazy with you. give me a break...

lol as you can see i get that alot. most of the women i ask out to dinner or anything act that way afterward. i try not to make a situation awkward but they seem to not give a crap about it.

im still quite hung up on this subject actually and is my main concern with one recently. Im still not sure what the deal is... ive given up on asking and such but im still super bummed about it.

steve

Honda#4
03-12-2011, 08:14 PM
I did the whole online dating thing and from personally experience I went through alot of heartache but in the end it was all worth it cuz I got my lovely wife of 2 years by my side. I actually started the online scene when I graduated high school from there I managed to do it for 5 years only to personally talk to a couple girls. Online dating is fun but mostly I find it easy to let a girl off if for the fact your not interested in her. I was on around 18 sites most of which were free and offer online chatting others you have to pay to use there resources, one of which I had a major problem with which I cant say. In the end my buddy told me to join Myspace and one day I got the itch to start looking and thats where I managed to snag my wife from.

So when all else fails sometimes when you least expect it myspace works LOL!

RedSonya
03-12-2011, 08:22 PM
I met my exboyfriend after he friend requested me on MySpace. I don't recommend it.

honda400ex2003
03-12-2011, 08:30 PM
i wont be going down that road either lol. im not that concerned, i have alot of stuff to do before i really want to get super serious with someone. I wouldnt mind having someone to do things with like riding and stuff but im not ready for any marriage or anything like that. not till i am done with school and ready to get a house and such for myself.

im only 22 so i have plenty PLENTY of time to find someone.

steve

ben300
03-13-2011, 07:33 AM
i wont be going down that road either lol. im not that concerned, i have alot of stuff to do before i really want to get super serious with someone. I wouldnt mind having someone to do things with like riding and stuff but im not ready for any marriage or anything like that. not till i am done with school and ready to get a house and such for myself.

im only 22 so i have plenty PLENTY of time to find someone.

steve

dude, im not trying to be mean or anything, but you seem to be like way to concerned with this whole deal. just relax and dont try so damn hard man.

and maybe the chicks that hide from you after you go on dates are hiding from you for a good reason? maybe you move to fast or come on way to strong, ya know?

honda400ex2003
03-13-2011, 09:01 AM
lol the one lady i asked to dinner said no. Ive never been on a date without having a gf already. ive had 1 girl friend and never had to worry about asking anyone on a date in 4.5 years. I waited quite some time before asking her to dinner also. it was over 6 months and probably 8 since i had met her. hence the friend zone discussion of what to do different.

you are right though... im worried too much about it. it takes alot for me to let myself ask someone to do something like that, hence the problem with letting it go easily. I feel that i dont bother anyone with asking them to do things or i wouldnt do it.

steve

TheLane
03-13-2011, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by ben300
dude, im not trying to be mean or anything, but you seem to be like way to concerned with this whole deal. just relax and dont try so damn hard man.

and maybe the chicks that hide from you after you go on dates are hiding from you for a good reason? maybe you move to fast or come on way to strong, ya know?

I disagree a little bit( not that i think your wrong i just have different tactics), if im interested in a girl i let her know. Saves time and the risk of hitting that friend zone. No sense in wasting 6 months on something thats gonna wind up falling apart because youve already hit that friend zone area. at least if it doesnt work upfront and then you wanna just be friends you can.

finsteratv
03-13-2011, 12:49 PM
I disagree a little bit( not that i think your wrong i just have different tactics), if im interested in a girl i let her know. Saves time and the risk of hitting that friend zone. No sense in wasting 6 months on something thats gonna wind up falling apart because youve already hit that friend zone area. at least if it doesnt work upfront and then you wanna just be friends you can.
smart man^^^
what i had happen to me is i hit friendzone, then we moved on to more it seemed. i asked her out she said nope but i was chill with it. instead of trying to avoid me or anything she started talking to me even more and now im confused. haha

honda400ex2003
03-13-2011, 03:50 PM
i didnt know about the friend zone lol. i didnt think i was that good of friends to have it make a difference either way. i guess it either did or she was just not interested at all. probably not interested at all anyway. she had someone else in mind, which doesnt look to have panned out for her haha.

steve

honda400ex2003
03-15-2011, 09:23 PM
still with her trail?

steve