PDA

View Full Version : Ny300exrider

trxex
02-15-2003, 12:12 PM
whats up 300ex.i was woundering if you were going to the r/h pit tommorow 2/16/03.i have some people that want to go.please respond

ny300exrider
02-15-2003, 12:43 PM
yup ill be going ...i went today and its good....not much snow and the hills should be ready to ride byy tommorow...ill probly go with me and NYLT250 and his lt250r...what kinda rides are coming with you?and where do you live?cya tommorow:D

BIGLIZ34
02-15-2003, 06:04 PM
Hey how do i get myslef invited out there?

trxex
02-15-2003, 06:48 PM
ny300ex. e-mail me at hillclimber250@juno.com.my name is dennis i have 4 or 5 buddies that want to go
i will give you my phone # via e-mail

ny300exrider
02-16-2003, 05:40 AM
just come out....directions are in a post, ill find them and paste them on here........ill be there 12-00 around there...i have a 300ex with white bros e-series pipe...ill be there though.

ny300exrider
02-16-2003, 05:51 AM
oh here are the directions to it...its simple get on l.i.e. to exit 71 riverhead/calverton

come down the exit ramp and make a left at the stop sign...cross over the road. (you have to cross over)

you will see a hess gas station to the left , keep going straight

you will cross over train tracks and see calverton links(golf course) to the left and you know your goin the right way...keep straight on that road.

you will get to an intersection with a resturant called crossroads at the right....go straight at the light

make your first right onto Riley Ave.. there is a big sump to the left when you turn onto Riley so u know your goin good.

go down all the way down riley ave.(my house is on this road on the left side but that dont matter lol) until the end(you will pass riley ave. elementry school. and a firehouse

when you get to the end of riley go straight onto youngs ave.

keep on youngs, you will do a sharp type turn down youngs but its the only way to go(do not turn, the road just turns). after this turn go straight on youngs and follow it all the way.you will pass a farm with horses and will end up by crown sanititation(a dump).

if you see the dump your in the right place, pass the dump until your at the end of the road and look to your right and you will see the tracks into the pit

there is an area in front of it to park or you can park on the side of the road...you will probably see trailors and trucks there...its hard to miss

it is on the corner of youngs and osbourne so just follow youngs all he way....and your there...hard to miss and there are hills all around it with tracks leading in...hope to see some guys there

trxex
02-16-2003, 05:55 AM
eric .we need a cool place to park ,trxex

ny300exrider
02-16-2003, 06:10 AM
ok just park right in front of the pit..there is like a sand lot and its cool..nobody ever bothers me or anyone lol..i just hope the @$$holes dont come with their banshees no helmets and start smokin weed down there again..if they do we gotta tell them to do it somewhere else ahahah.you will most likely see alot of trucks there .lots of people go on sunday..one thing dont mistake the dump for the pit..you will see the dump and stuff but go past that and youll see the pit....vgery end of the road,its covered with hills to get in,you cant miss it.