PDA

View Full Version : w/b e-series s bend slip on

trxex
02-15-2003, 09:34 AM
well i made up my mind.after hours of research on all the pipe shootouts for the stock 400 ex.i found the white brothers e-series was the choice picked.with the proper airfilter/airbox mods and 12 disc installed they claim a 1.9 hp gain over stock at a modest 95 db level.iam going to buy the e-series slip on. my header welds are grinded, a uni air filter, 6- 1'' holes in back of air box lid with uni inserts. 20-11-9 holeshots.and iam going to run the 12 dics in the w/b.i was thinking about a 42 pilot,clip down 1 notch ,and a 155 main.sound right??.sea level. it should be faster than stock.iam hopeing to beat my buddies stock 400z.what do you guys think."any e-series owners out there"????

wheeltrax
02-15-2003, 09:40 AM
I own an E series.. only not for a 400. I have one on my 250x. I have the E series and a oversized header and a uni filter. It makes good power, i like it alot. you should be happy with it.

blood red
02-15-2003, 10:02 AM
I have a E-Series on my 400. Its combined with k&n jets/filter. 155 main and the clip at the position it says on the instructions for 400-800ft. I have the lid on, the snorkel connected, and a precharger. That combo is a winner!! I can waste z's at the coast. I run better than all my buddies with 416's and other stuff. Im at about 500ft. To the question, yes i did notice a little power gain from the E-Series, it revs a lot faster. I also think that the sound of that thump'in makes you feel like you have more power when really your just giving it more gas because it sounds better high rev'ed. I hope this gives you a little more info. about your next purchase. Oh...i run 12 discs. feel free to pm or e-mail me with any further questions. carlplumlee@msn.com

wgbanks
02-15-2003, 10:24 AM
Just want to echo "blood red's" post. Follow the White Bros instructions and all will be fine. I have never regreted getting the eSeries. Although my buddy with his stock Z400 has been less than please since his ability to pumble me at will is now gone. Good choice. IMHO.

zoom400ex
02-15-2003, 12:25 PM
yes i have a e series for my 400 and i received go low to mid power gains..maybe alittle top end too. i personally like the sound of my e series even though it isnt the loudest. with your welds ground out and aftermarket filter and this slip-on... and of course the right jetting you should be very pleased with the performance gains......my 2 cents

trxex
02-15-2003, 06:42 PM
THANKS FOR THE INFO GUYS .you were all very helpfull.this websight rocks!!

northeast400
02-16-2003, 03:04 PM
I run 18 discs and I pulls much harder than with 12 discs. Look and the paperwork it comes with WB even shows the dyno sheet using the 12 discs verse the 18