PDA

View Full Version : Snow Snow and More Snow!

Foxrage
02-15-2003, 09:25 AM
I have seen snow for about 2 weeks. Only went to school like 7 days the past 2 weeks and we just got about 5 inches more last night. The bad part is i dont have nuthin to ride in it with:mad:

Nausty
02-15-2003, 09:33 AM
lol we went from having almost nothing this year to about 6-8 inches in one night. I just woke up and I just put on my shift squadrans and now i'm listening to metal getting pumped eating some eggs. lol I wish every day was like this. I'm gonna go ride:D I can hear the buzz of the snow mobiles calling me.

bigbadbrad
02-15-2003, 10:08 AM
yeah we had a mild winter this year until like 2 weeks ago then we had gotten 22 inches of snow over the course of 36 hours

CowsBitePeople
02-15-2003, 10:12 AM
Weve got about a foot of snow right now on the ground, this winter is better than the last one here....

MaTT....

DGR Designs
02-15-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by CowsBitePeople
this winter is better than the last one here....

MaTT....

No winter is BETTER than any winter. i hate them all. nothing is better unless we have NO SNOW OR COLDNESS

QuAdRaCeR244
02-15-2003, 11:08 AM
This morning i woke up to 8 inches! Now e have about 10 or 11 inches:( and i don't even have a snowmobile

02-15-2003, 11:57 AM
Wish I could just wake up and bamm.. sunny day about 80 outside no wind.. no snow.. not really wet out or muddy.. perfect day for the track or riding.. god i miss those days lol :( :chinese:

Foxrage
02-15-2003, 11:59 AM
You guys are lucky the most we got it about 10 if that this year but we get it alot like every other day it has been snowing. We dont get enough snow around here to have snowmobiles till this year....the most we ever got was like 30 inches back in 94 i think.

hessianmx111
02-15-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Lathers
Wish I could just wake up and bamm.. sunny day about 80 outside no wind.. no snow.. not really wet out or muddy.. perfect day for the track or riding.. god i miss those days lol :( :chinese:
i hear that

CHAUNCY
02-15-2003, 01:06 PM

Thats kinda how it is here. Havent ever seen snow at my house. It rained a couple days ago real hard but now the sun is out and the rain is gone. I like it when it rains though cuzz then the trails arent all dusty if you go riding after the rain. JMO
But man I love ridin in the snow.

02-15-2003, 01:11 PM
Where u from? State like FL, or CA? I mean man I would chose rain and sun any day over snow.. cold, wet, windy, snowy, sleety, cant ride quads much, unless u like spinning constantly

CHAUNCY
02-15-2003, 01:12 PM
Where u from? State like FL, or CA? I mean man I would chose rain and sun any day over snow.. cold, wet, windy, snowy, sleety, cant ride quads much, unless u like spinning constantly

California.

02-15-2003, 01:15 PM
thats wher ethe best of the best is, amusment parks, camping, beaches, chicks, quad riding/racing, weather, skateparks, etc.. must be nice.. do you get light out? like your lights shut off becuase so much power is being used?

CHAUNCY
02-15-2003, 01:18 PM
thats wher ethe best of the best is, amusment parks, camping, beaches, chicks, quad riding/racing, weather, skateparks, etc.. must be nice.. do you get light out? like your lights shut off becuase so much power is being used?

LOL yea im happy with California. Great riding places. Nope, didnt get lights shut off.