PDA

View Full Version : Just want to say "Good luck" to everyone

thequadfather+2
02-16-2011, 10:03 AM
With a week to go I guess everyone is just about ready. We would like to wish all the teams, riders and parents good luck. We hope all the kids stay safe and healthy.

This is our first "full" season in the series and with only three last year we are looking forward to seeing some of the tracks we did not get a chance to see last year.

We are running 2 quads in 3 classes, 90cvt, 90 auto jr and 50 cvt. Looking forward to meeting some of the 50 parents and riders since this our first year in that class.

Again, Good luck to everyone out there.

Bruce, Rebecca, Jordan and Brady Carson

coffing918
02-16-2011, 10:51 AM
we also will be doing a full season, last year we started out to do the full season but my little brother Nick Major broke his leg during the 90 mod practice in KY,
My son JJ Coffing will be in the 50Cvt class also, He didnt have a good start at the nationals last season he got 4th in alabama moto 1 then broke in moto2,,- In KentuckY broke again both motos, were hoping to get a full season in this year! and by the way I saw the video of brady and he is a fast boy!

thequadfather+2
02-16-2011, 07:17 PM
Thanks, we tried the 70cvt class on our stock-shock 70 last year when Brady was 6 years old. Things didnt work out so well for him either, still had a pretty good time. We would like to be competitive in those three classes....

Hope yall have a good year...