PDA

View Full Version : 05 F7 sno pro! very nice, one of a kind

dietz
02-15-2011, 01:38 PM
hey guys im finally selling my baby! its an 05 F7 sno pro carbed with the fox floats. the front shocks were rebuilt less than 10 miles ago! the stock skies have been replaced with sly dog 3 color camo ones that look awesome! the sled has a MBRP can with the Bmp bikeman mod pipe, clutch was sent into bikeman and was redone and clutched. the pistons were replaced in 05 by willey's marine inc. and has not been ridded much since then. it has an aftermarket larger intake with V-force 3 reeds and the speedometer sensor has been replaced for you that know of the f series sensor problems. it has new power vavle cables last winter. has a studded 1 3/4 track to help this power house hook up! the tunnel was polished last winter and has a lot of chrome added and has a LED tail light, has 6" handle bar riser and tag bars with power mad hand gaurds. like i said this sled has been my baby and im sad to see it go but i dont think iv put more then a hundred miles on it in 2 years. the sled is orange with a custom hood and looks very sharp and very clean with no tears in the seat or any major scratches anywhere! this sled has awesome power and is a definate head turner!! any more questions or want more pictures please call or text matt at (507)271-4287 price once again is $4700 OBO

i do have all paper work on the work listed above and will come with the pump for the fox float shocks