PDA

View Full Version : what u think

jtalleman
02-13-2011, 06:54 PM
ok im gonna be racing my 426ex in xc racing and i kinda just through this radiator guard together from my old 450r and thought hmm i could use it to block rocks and stuff from flying inside my frame, well not as much anyways what do u htink does it look retarded or am i onto something

honda400ex2003
02-13-2011, 06:56 PM
looks good to me! hopefully it doesnt get too packed with mud, it may hinder quite a bit of flow if that is the case. the slots are not real big but they cant really be any bigger since rocks will come through then lol.

congrats on the DIY mod!
steve

jtalleman
02-13-2011, 06:56 PM
another shot

jtalleman
02-13-2011, 06:58 PM
well i saw that alot of guys tape up the front end with duct tape and just looked ****ty so i thought this might work and look a little better

stankepanck
02-13-2011, 07:00 PM
I think it looks a bit rough myself but if it works it works. You should see some of my rig jobs! lol. i been thinkin about startin a post about beater quads. everyone has all thesepics of nice rides up but mine are just redneck style beaters. I'd love to see some other beaters and rig jobs! Not that your rip is a beater just the rigging made me think of the idea again.

finsteratv
02-13-2011, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by stankepanck
I think it looks a bit rough myself but if it works it works. You should see some of my rig jobs! lol. i been thinkin about startin a post about beater quads. everyone has all thesepics of nice rides up but mine are just redneck style beaters. I'd love to see some other beaters and rig jobs! Not that your rip is a beater just the rigging made me think of the idea again.
i tried a thread like that once! got like 3 replys..hahah

426kidz
02-13-2011, 09:54 PM
looks good enough for whats being done...as long as it doesnt get too blocked up with muddddd...but i guess i would try it our before i race with it!:confused: