PDA

View Full Version : monster energy shock covers

hawaiianbasshed
02-13-2011, 11:38 AM
got them for my LTR450 but the rear is too skinney to fit around thus it being new.

not sure what they'll fit. the fronts fit my stockers.

I have a set of race tech triple rate revalves for the front coming and have a derisi dual rate rear on the back so don't want to hide them :D

$15 shipped usps airmail in any of the 50 us states!

Logan #34's Dad
02-13-2011, 12:40 PM
Hey Brotha, I'll take em. pm me your prefered method of payment.

hawaiianbasshed
02-13-2011, 02:42 PM
paypal hawaiianbasshead@yahoo.com :)

I suppose I could pm that to ya if you wanted lol

Logan #34's Dad
02-13-2011, 02:52 PM
I'll send payment now. Thanks

hawaiianbasshed
02-13-2011, 02:56 PM
sweet, pm'd you as well lol. post a pic of the kids bike if that's what it's going on? is that a DRR or Apex? can't tell as it's a small pic but I wanna say DRR lol

edit: eventually I will learn how to read, sounds like a DRR from the sig :D

Logan #34's Dad
02-13-2011, 03:04 PM
Thats Logan's DRR90. The plastics are just cut up front. DRR has discontinued the green so it's hard to find it. I love it because I'm a Kawasaki fan and he really sticks out on the track. - thats good and bad - lol. The MaximumRPM beadlocks really set it off imo.
Our new graphics for this year have the Monster logo so these will complete the look. Thanks

hawaiianbasshed
02-13-2011, 03:09 PM
you are very welcome, when you get the bike completed put up some pix maybe in the mini section? looks like an awesome bike and I'm stoked they will go to a good home :) I did like them, sucked that the rear didn't fit my bike lol but I can't wait to have custom shocks on the front to show off rather than shock covers lol max rpm, yeah, those are nice, did you have to dremel the hubs or something? saw someone else post about doing that when selling their max rpm beadlocks.

SOLD guys, incase no one gathered that.

will do my best to get them shipped out tomorrow :)

Logan #34's Dad
02-13-2011, 03:36 PM
I did have to grind the hubs on the DRR to get the 8x8 rims to work in the rear.

hawaiianbasshed
02-14-2011, 03:24 PM
shock covers sent out today, you should get them by saturday, lady at the counter said thursday, but their not as accurate as ups lol

lmk when you get them :) I didn't wash them tho. I sent them just as pictured lol. was the only way I could get them out right away...