PDA

View Full Version : oem distributors

sameltoe
02-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Who do you go threw online?
service honda,planet honda? I forgot some of the names and just keep finding car sites lol

This is my first time using an online parts order, well...
I was trying service honda and it would loose some items as I transfered them to the "shopping cart". And I don't want to keep readding the items and get shipped/billed for a whole lot of extra's LOL Soo I went to their "help" section and it say's to download firefox and that it is a medium guard? and lets all the items threw... Well I don't really know howor what it is lol

Man I hate computers!

So which sites do you use and thinks is easiest...I just want to order some dang swinger bolt,seals and dust caps...Thats all LOL

DnB_racing
02-12-2011, 06:13 PM
honda parts nation is easy .. or rocky mountain atv isnt to bad

Travwyatt86r
02-12-2011, 09:29 PM
hondaparts-direct.com has prices better than service honda and rockymountainatv.com I'm unure about planet honda, though.

Rich250RRacer
02-12-2011, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Travwyatt86r
hondaparts-direct.com has prices better than service honda and rockymountainatv.com I'm unure about planet honda, though.

I just compared a few prices from hondaparts-direct and service honda, and service had them beat by a pretty good margin.

Pumashine
02-12-2011, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by sameltoe
So which sites do you use and thinks is easiest...I just want to order some dang swinger bolt,seals and dust caps...Thats all LOL

I would upgrade to Firefox just because its so much better than Internet Explorer.

I use Service Honda with Firefox and have never had a problem. I can even order Yamaha parts at Service Honda. Beware Rocky Mountain is charging extra $$$ for shipping when ordering OEM.

DnB_racing
02-13-2011, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Rich250RRacer
I just compared a few prices from hondaparts-direct and service honda, and service had them beat by a pretty good margin. I just looked at a few different parts for different quads and it really depends on the part and quad,, but I would say in the end if you had more then one item there isn't much difference in the end between many of the discount suppliers... I took random parts and random quads and compared and service was $ 2.00 cheaper on a hundred dollar order...

so I would guess that depending on what your getting it could be bought at different suppliers for more or less ...shop everytime if you want to save a couple bucks

hawaiiysr
02-13-2011, 06:11 AM
bikebandit

DnB_racing
02-13-2011, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by hawaiiysr
bikebandit again it depends on what your buying if your getting plastic for a 450r hondaparts nation is at least $30 cheaper then the rest at 131

a swing arm and bearing housing is way cheaper at service.. on small parts its hit or miss look around and check them all before ordering if you are interested in saving money...

my dealer price matches, so i will bring in the cheapest of each and they match>>>this is the best of both worlds