PDA

View Full Version : wtb Fox Podium Rear Rezzie Mount

xtremeatv
02-11-2011, 11:42 AM
I need a rezzie mount for a rear Fox Podium shock for a drr. Bought this shock and the mount was supposed to come with it but NOPE. The guy wont respond to me now and i need one so if anyone has one let me know.

mydirtkids
02-11-2011, 06:31 PM
Wish I had a spare, would give it to you if I did. That sucks the guy wont respond.... Had similar experience. Who was the seller so we know not to deal with them.... We should get a sticky of the dirt-bags on this forum...

xtremeatv
02-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Actually the shock was an ebay deal. I have only had one problem with a deal on atvriders and that was with a guy that went by the name 90ApexDad. We made a deal on some parts he wanted and i was supposed to get 3 used carbs out of the deal. Even talked on the phone about it. I sent him his parts and he never sent me anything. I keep texting him and he keeps telling me he is gonna ship them but no. Been going on since Jan 4th.

As for everyone else on atvriders, you guys are awesome. My best deals on parts have come from here and everyone is pretty good at sticking to the deals they make.

mydirtkids
02-12-2011, 08:11 PM
Thats a bummer about the carb deal... Yeah, only had one bad deal on here too... the ignition parts... Hope you get something resolved. Jan 4 is a long long time:scary:

xtremeatv
02-14-2011, 10:31 AM
those carbs i been waiting for actually showed up today! LOL thought for sure they would never come but wouldnt have mattered even if they didnt. The guy only sent the base of the carbs, forgot the needles, springs, slides, and caps. One carb is even missing the jets and float bowl cap.

Initially i was only after a cap for a pwk because mine is stripped. LOL oh well what can you do.

xtremeatv
02-23-2011, 11:53 AM
Still need a rezzie mount