PDA

View Full Version : precision steering stabilizer ltr450

bigbad400
02-11-2011, 07:27 AM
ltr precision steering stabilizer. baught new 4 months ago. got a different one. dont need it anymore. 250 shipped.

Nitwhit0921
02-11-2011, 05:01 PM
Standard or pro? Pics? Nwhittington0921@yahoo.com

FMFTRX250r
02-11-2011, 05:14 PM
Pics and paypal addy to fmftrx250r@yahoo.com

bigbad400
02-13-2011, 06:30 AM
cmon guys they only make them one way. its black. im not posting pics of something they only made one way, one color. its standard model. cost 485 bucks new. if you want it paypal is

quilt8@quiltsbyelsie.com

google it and ull see a pic. it dont look any dif than any in the pics. this is cheap as hell for this stabilizer. put in the paypal note your address and name and that payment is for stabilizer and soon as the money clears it will ship. if not ill sell it on ebay for 100 more.... your loss.

FMFTRX250r
02-13-2011, 07:04 AM
2 reasons I wanted a pic

#1 to know your not a scammer. If you have a few pics of it, it actually shows that you own the damper

#2 to show the quality of the part your selling. To make sure I'm not buying a piece of junk.

Plus you mentioned eBay. Well eBay requires pictures. I'll gladly paypal you the funds as soon as I get a legit picture of the damper.

candidate zero
02-13-2011, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by bigbad400
cmon guys they only make them one way. its black. im not posting pics of something they only made one way, one color. its standard model. cost 485 bucks new. if you want it paypal is

quilt8@quiltsbyelsie.com

google it and ull see a pic. it dont look any dif than any in the pics. this is cheap as hell for this stabilizer. put in the paypal note your address and name and that payment is for stabilizer and soon as the money clears it will ship. if not ill sell it on ebay for 100 more.... your loss.

People want the see the condition of YOUR stabalizer, not someone elses on ebay. Jeez it takes 2 mins to take a picture and post it.

FMFTRX250r
02-14-2011, 06:29 AM
Just to let you know. I bought a cheaper precision WITH pictures with less time on it. Goodluck with sale

bigbad400
02-14-2011, 12:54 PM
good to know and all. but it sold for 75 bucks more on craigslist WITHOUT a picture. i could just as easily gone to google and posted someone elses pic and none would be any smarter. that dont prove im not a scammer or condition of anyhting. paypal leaves a paper trail. thats why i said to put in the note what it was for. you have a reciept that way. i have baught and sold online for years and pics make about 10% dif and usually thats about 2 days on selling something. eh who care.

Dylanltz250
02-14-2011, 10:04 PM
who puts up THIS big of a fight over not wanted to post pictures. It woulda sold even sooner for more money if you had pics

bigbad400
02-15-2011, 04:41 AM
my point was i dont care that much. if i was worried how long it was gonna take to sell i wouldnt have dropped 550 on a pro model... it takes me like 45 min to post a pic on dial up internet. i live in the sticks so hi speed is not available. and like i said ive sold thousands of things online and the pics make about 10% dif.

FMFTRX250r
02-15-2011, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by bigbad400
my point was i dont care that much. if i was worried how long it was gonna take to sell i wouldnt have dropped 550 on a pro model... it takes me like 45 min to post a pic on dial up internet. i live in the sticks so hi speed is not available. and like i said ive sold thousands of things online and the pics make about 10% dif.

2 reasons I requested a pic

#1 price - you was selling a used precision for way cheaper than most people do. Wanted to make sure that all the hardware was there and that it wasn't destroyed

#2 your sig - your sig showed a ccp damper. Just wanted to make sure you actually owned a precision

Paypal doesn't protect you buying something thru a forum like it does thru eBay. So basically Buyer Beware. I was trying to protect my interests.