PDA

View Full Version : parts shipped to you

DnB_racing
02-10-2011, 01:12 PM
Pappy, i just shipped out a leager swing arm and a set of leager a arms, to be powder coated and gloss clear coat, the color that im looking for is gold metallic on all parts, and clear coated ...thanks and any other info needed please let me know... the parts should be there on Monday I was told

Barry Mangiacotti
Fitchburg Ma 01420

Pappy
02-10-2011, 01:16 PM
I will keep an eye out for them!

Pappy
02-14-2011, 02:16 PM
Got the parts in just a minute ago. Many thanks for the Crown Royal haha!

DnB_racing
02-14-2011, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Got the parts in just a minute ago. Many thanks for the Crown Royal haha! good I was hoping it wouldnt break!!

Pappy
02-14-2011, 03:03 PM
LOL, I was opening the box and saw the small box (thought it was small parts) and shook it. I could tell it was liquid and was like:chinese: wtf is this haha

I cut the tape and saw that familiar bag and was like...oh my:devil: :p

DnB_racing
02-14-2011, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
LOL, I was opening the box and saw the small box (thought it was small parts) and shook it. I could tell it was liquid and was like:chinese: wtf is this haha

I cut the tape and saw that familiar bag and was like...oh my:devil: :p after checking pc prices around here, I realized you almost doing it for free after material and time your not making much at all!! so I figured it was the least I could do!! just a way to show my appreciation!!!

Pappy
02-14-2011, 04:55 PM
LOL, thats what the wife keeps telling me:p

DnB_racing
02-14-2011, 04:57 PM
its twice as much around here

DnB_racing
02-19-2011, 07:33 PM
Pappy I would like to send you your payment this Monday, while I have the money,if you can give me a total I would appreciate it

thanks Barry

DnB racing
02-20-2011, 06:01 AM
Pappy new user name so I can recieve email... still Barry Mangiacotti... thanks

Pappy
02-20-2011, 07:24 AM
Swinger and arms $138 and that includes shipping

DnB racing
02-20-2011, 08:03 AM
paypal sent as gift.... thanks!

Pappy
03-01-2011, 01:01 PM
arms are complete but I have to redo the swinger....its my fault and i do apologise. I know you arent in a hurry but would you like the arms shipped tomorrow so you can get them on?

DnB_racing
03-01-2011, 01:51 PM
no dont worry I still have a couple weeks till I will be assembling, thanks for the heads up!!!

im not going to be tearing it down till I have all parts anyways, and im still waiting on a couple other parts, and this is going to be more of a garage queen then a rider anyways ive got a couple other quads to run, so when its ready its ready

Pappy
03-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Ok that will work. I knew you were doing a project but did not want to have you bored and me with the parts LOL

DnB racing
03-02-2011, 01:31 AM
no actually im going in for some minor surgery in a couple hours,(that's why im awake all nite tonight ,Im deathly afraid of needles) and I wont be able to work on it for about a week any ways,

im having a heart catheterization, and they send a camera up from the vein in front of the hip next to your groin into the heart, and I have to be awake,im a nervous wreck!!!!

so if you dont hear from me again that means things didnt go well..lol, but if that happens send parts when done anyways my son will want them!!but im really more afraid of them stuffing something in my vein, it just grosses me out thinking about it

but Im sure things will go well, and I will probably be back home in about 8 hours,

Pappy
03-02-2011, 08:06 AM
Well heck, that aint good. We will ssay a prayer for you and dont worry, they are pretty good at that stuff!

I will be waiting to see ya post back today!

DnB racing
03-02-2011, 01:27 PM
im home it feels like someone took a claw hammer to my groin, the fentanyl didnt cut the pain, when they said it wont hurt they lied!!!they go in right at the most sensitive part of your leg right in the front of the hip at the soft spot ,,, im so glad its over and all looks good!!!! just got to stay on the meds and ill be fine, thanks for the prayers I appreciate it

Pappy
03-02-2011, 01:29 PM
Glad to hear no problems! i had a bone marrow test done where they take a huge needled and go into your large leg bone....I bent the side rail on the bed and that was with all the meds thye had me on. They cant do that again unless they knock me out period!

DnB racing
03-02-2011, 01:34 PM
doctors with needles and snakes are spawns of the devil..lol
good luck in Florida, that is were your going right? and when you get back you can get to my parts, thanks Ken

Pappy
03-02-2011, 02:01 PM
We appreciate it. Your swinger should be re stripped and waiting on me when I get back.

DnB_racing
03-17-2011, 06:24 PM
Pappy...any word on progress, im starting to get bored being out of work, for a few more weeks until my doctors will release me to work,
Im even starting to argue on line in the open section, I never go to the open forum, i must be getting bored LOL

so anyways I need a project to keep my mind focused, let me know roughly how much longer so I can plan the order of my build ,

Thanks Barry

Pappy
03-17-2011, 07:14 PM
Your swingarm should be ready for me to pick up, I just flat ran out of time today to go pick anything up before I leave for Alabama. You should have everything at some point next week however.

btw, I read that thread, it made my day haha

DnB_racing
04-07-2011, 12:07 PM
any idea when i should be recieving parts? Im going away this weekend and I dont want them sitting on my porch for weekend, if i need to i will have someone here to recieve them

Pappy
04-07-2011, 01:33 PM
Swingarm is in the oven now, so it will all ship tomorrow. I can hold and ship it on monday if that helps?

DnB_racing
04-07-2011, 05:17 PM
no you can ship as soon as you can, my son is staying home,and im ready for the parts, so im kinda anxious to assemble, the snows gone and i want to have ready to show it off , and im going back to work in 2 weeks, after that i wont have any time to work on it, i would like to get it done before that or ill never have the time to assemble, thanks

Pappy
04-07-2011, 06:57 PM
10-4

All boxed up and will be waiting for Fed Ex pick up tomorrow. Im off to SC....my poor truck LOL

DnB_racing
04-13-2011, 09:47 AM
I got the parts they look great!! thank you very much

you wouldn't happen to have anymore atv riders stickers left do you? I probably should have reminded you to toss a couple in the box, my fault, I know you have a lot on your plate and i should have reminded you.

Pappy
04-13-2011, 11:24 AM
I have plenty, pm me your addy and I will send some right out!