PDA

View Full Version : Mushin racing all washed up

mushinracing
02-09-2011, 07:43 PM
Mushin racing washed up?
Hello everyone, I have heard a lot of funny stuff being said about our team having issues,well don't we all have issues!!!! We are the worlds fastest Atv motocross team so wouldn't you expect issues. But get one thing straight mushin racing doesn't know how to quit that's for losers and weak minded individuals . We are the leaders
On and off the track. I'm am very proud to announce our 2011 line up. May god bless all the haters,remember you make us who we are please keep it up.

Pro class Travis Moore #696
Pro am production. Jeffery rastrelli #728
Pro am unlimited. Brian Johnson # 55
Production b hunter Harper #21
school boy sr zack Thompson #88
Super mini chase horton # 14
90 mod cam covil #8
super mini Jacob French #37
super mini tanner stockton # 917
90 production maci devenport #9
90 production Tyler peters #44
70 mod kade Wagner # 114
70 mod kodi ward#27
90 girls production Elizabeth vogt #121
90 mod Cole shake #32
90 cvt Andrew ciccone #36
90 auto sr taj garvie #06
70 cvt Spencer Meyer #60
90 auto jr Jordan digby #88
50 cvt Nicolas woodbury
50 ltr jr Ashton ward #199 . Most riders are running mutilple classes so what do ya think about that line up. Catch us if you can!!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

02-09-2011, 08:01 PM
Gibson will be missed : / looks like a good line up though.

mushinracing
02-09-2011, 08:11 PM
He'll be back one day ,I believe

beastlywarrior
02-09-2011, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by mushinracing
He'll be back one day ,I believe
lets hope so i remember watching him when he first came into proam and just being amazed, so much natural talent and a blast to watch

Ellingsoc26
02-10-2011, 07:54 AM
Looks solid! Cool to see moore running pro this year there will be a few new faces in the pro ranks this year

motochamp250
02-11-2011, 03:28 PM
nice to see travis in there... local guy.. hope he does well i know he's excited.. good luck to ya'll

Warnerade
02-13-2011, 09:38 AM
I fell off the face of the earth for a while...what happened to gibson?

KingpinsEx
02-14-2011, 05:25 PM
Could you post a little information about the team? Seemed like you guys came out of no where and established a top of the line program. What is Mushin?

mushinracing
02-15-2011, 10:54 AM
Mushin racing was conceived back in 2009 with the idea of helping great riders that were on there way out of the sport due to money. Cody Gibson ,Jeffery rastrelli, Brian Johnson none of these riders were going to compete in 2010. So i stepped in and helped organize a race team funded by my efforts and sponsors. We do not sell anything except our passion for the sport. We some how evolved into the hottest thing at the track through our focus on the kids we have the strongest youth team at the nationals, with parents and kids funding them selves to ride on our team . Mushin stands for entering into combat with no anger ,ego or fear. Which I believe you should live your life by.

fastredrider44
02-15-2011, 11:09 PM
Glad to see Travis running. I'd call him a local guy too.:blah:

The idea of the team sounds great, but I guess I don't understand how it works. Now I just need to find an XC team like that.:devil:

KingpinsEx
02-16-2011, 06:35 PM
Mushin racing was conceived back in 2009 with the idea of helping great riders that were on there way out of the sport due to money. Cody Gibson ,Jeffery rastrelli, Brian Johnson none of these riders were going to compete in 2010. So i stepped in and helped organize a race team funded by my efforts and sponsors. We do not sell anything except our passion for the sport. We some how evolved into the hottest thing at the track through our focus on the kids we have the strongest youth team at the nationals, with parents and kids funding them selves to ride on our team . Mushin stands for entering into combat with no anger ,ego or fear. Which I believe you should live your life by.

Its a shame there are not more teams like this...

jcv400ex
02-16-2011, 09:04 PM
Wow, I don't know you from Adam, but from you post you seem very arrogant. Does anyone outside of New Jersey/NYC area use "Hater" anymore???

You have a great vision but if your attitude matches your post....you'll be a long forgotten fab in a few years....

mushinracing
02-17-2011, 12:52 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jcv400ex
[B]Wow, I don't know you from Adam, but from you post you seem very arrogant. Does anyone outside of New Jersey/NYC area use "Hater"

Your clueless .maybe you need some good country air to clean that poisoned brian of yours . We will be at budds creek maybe you can watch a national. You will love it. Maybe before you come on the forums and talk about someone , you'll think before opening your mouth. And you wonder why people think NYC people our rude. Your a prime example. Maybe you should turn off jersey shore and come race. Ya gotta love the haters

beastlywarrior
02-17-2011, 01:27 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jcv400ex
[B]Wow, I don't know you from Adam, but from you post you seem very arrogant. Does anyone outside of New Jersey/NYC area use "Hater"

Your clueless .maybe you need some good country air to clean that poisoned brian of yours . We will be at budds creek maybe you can watch a national. You will love it. Maybe before you come on the forums and talk about someone , you'll think before opening your mouth. And you wonder why people think NYC people our rude. Your a prime example. Maybe you should turn off jersey shore and come race. Ya gotta love the haters
:macho

icecreammaker
02-17-2011, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Wow, I don't know you from Adam, but from you post you seem very arrogant. Does anyone outside of New Jersey/NYC area use "Hater" anymore???

You have a great vision but if your attitude matches your post....you'll be a long forgotten fab in a few years....

WTF????

blaster12s
02-17-2011, 01:51 PM
^what he said.

mushinracing
02-17-2011, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Black Sheep
No offense but...

Mushin is achieved when a person's mind is free from thoughts of anger, fear, or ego during combat or everyday life.

...I think you need to work on the ego part!!!

Good Luck to you all.

Thanks for the luck,but the ego thing ??? I'm just proud of our team . The defintition of egotism2. A selfish, self-centered person that boost his self ??? I only talk about our team on here not myself . The reason for this thread was to announce our team not myself so maybe you should use a better choice of word than ego. Maybe an a--hole,or d--k head would be closer than egotistical .just keeping it real.

mushinracing
02-17-2011, 03:06 PM
Black sheep you are so right about "attitude reflects leadership" Attitude is also a choice that no one can take away from you. You can wake up happy or wake up sad it's your choice. It's one thing god gave everyone of us. The choice to choose our own inner feelings. If your mad it's cause you wanna be mad not cause your just mad. Your a very bright man knowing these principles of life maybe your not a black sheep after all.

dinliracer17
02-17-2011, 08:03 PM
Goons and mongoloids

duke721
02-17-2011, 08:08 PM
Mushin Racing i really like what you do and i wish one day i could race for your team and btw all the people hating on the team you know what they say
" HATERS GONNA HATE" all i got to say

jcv400ex
02-17-2011, 08:29 PM
Well, yes I have been blessed to watch many nationals, never raced in one though...

And I'll NEVER be hatin on a sponsor of ATV racing in any shape or form...I was merely making an observation and based upon your responses, it seems I was correct!

But I still don't hate you ;)

Warnerade
02-17-2011, 10:25 PM
I remember why i stopped coming here.

kyleschonert
03-05-2011, 12:03 PM
Black sheep you are so right about "attitude reflects leadership" Attitude is also a choice that no one can take away from you. You can wake up happy or wake up sad it's your choice. It's one thing god gave everyone of us. The choice to choose our own inner feelings. If your mad it's cause you wanna be mad not cause your just mad. Your a very bright man knowing these principles of life maybe your not a black sheep after all.

God