PDA

View Full Version : FOX SHOX for trade

3leggeddog
02-08-2011, 02:58 PM
I would be interested in trading my Fox shox for a set of custom axis or PEP shoxks. They would have to be for the right application, you would need to provide me with part #'s so i can verify they are built right for my bike.i just dumped alot of money to freshen these things up and get them built right for this a arm/swinger setup

no junk, I aint no dummy. I want top of line AXIS or PEP, i don't want your elkas, or stock revalves and cash.

I have Floats up front, DSC, GEN 2 and the Podium X DSC in the rear. set up for Gibson A Arms, and a JB super link swinger.

These shocks are setup great for this application and it dont hurt my feelings to keep them. They are brand new on the inside, i have recipets to show it. just really like the custom axis and would like to try the PEP.

If you have the right shocks, lets talk, if not, please dont waste each others time. i know chances are slim i can find the right deal, just throwing this out there

I would also entertain cash offers of $1,800 bux or more, not less for all three shocks.

3leggeddog
02-10-2011, 08:04 AM
bump

2qk4u
02-10-2011, 03:39 PM
if u r no dummy then why didnt you post one of the most important facts about your shocks? WEIGHT valved for. you should know thats one of the first questions people ask. anyway would you trade for some elkas aor stock revalves and cash. lmao.

good luck fella. :D

3leggeddog
02-10-2011, 03:47 PM
revalving is easy and the least of my concerns.I am more worried about the length of the shock, it's expensive to have them shortned, or lengthend. if i could find something close i'd be happy to give all the details to the right person.

I knew there would be some jackass who'd wanna **** on this thread.thanks for your useless post bro.

:rolleyes:

Frostin
02-10-2011, 03:53 PM
I knew there would be some jackass who'd wanna **** on this thread.thanks for your useless post bro.

:rolleyes: [/B]

:D