PDA

View Full Version : Nuclear Cowboyz

Dan_Guetter
02-08-2011, 12:31 PM
http://www.atvriders.com/articles/nuclear-cowboyz-2011-derek-guetter-colten-moore-atv-freestyle-show-review.html

Nice shots Harley!

ATV Chic
02-08-2011, 01:53 PM
Awesome! :cool:

chucked
02-08-2011, 02:55 PM
WTF Where was this?? I never heard of it!

Ruby Soho
02-08-2011, 03:44 PM
would you guys come to the northeast? i missed it last time around:scary:

Quad18star
02-08-2011, 04:48 PM
Come on ... a little less freestyle ... and a little more Cowgirlz !!!! :devil:

-TheDude-
02-08-2011, 06:14 PM
me and like 9 buddies are going to the show in Columbus ohio this saturday

bbender85
02-09-2011, 09:42 AM
pretty *****in' that they're giving you quad guys more presence this year. :cool:

Tommy Warren
02-09-2011, 07:38 PM
the atv riders of the nuke boyz got screwed today on the ellis show... ronnie faisst came on the show and named every rider accept the quad guys... and then he and ellis mouthed the moore brothers for doing the tandem backflip on the sled in the X-games....saying the brothers were "just pumping each other" and now I look at the web site and the quad guys are under the gay warlord dancer dudes....:rolleyes:

quadrcr161
02-09-2011, 08:17 PM
i was flipping channels today and heard it also. i use to like ellis but he has gotten worse and worse. only reason i left it on there this evening was i heard them mention the nuclear show.

TheLane
02-10-2011, 09:51 AM
I really pisses me off that people bag on quads. id like to see most of those dirt bike douches do what we do on one.
it takes way more skill to freestyle a quad then a bike imo.:mad:

**** you elitist *******s! :p

HondaPohl
02-10-2011, 06:07 PM
I agree. I like watching the FMX and I used to ride a bike but quads are so much more fun. The skill level is so much higher. **** them guys.

KingpinsEx
02-11-2011, 09:20 PM
I went to the Pittsburgh show, pretty good.. Very disappointed John was a no-show. So only Derek represented the quads and did not get much riding time in, more than last year though. Funny that Faisst was not giving the quads any credit, his freestyle was some of the least impressive of the show.

Wired
02-12-2011, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by KingpinsEx
I went to the Pittsburgh show, pretty good.. Very disappointed John was a no-show. So only Derek represented the quads and did not get much riding time in, more than last year though. Funny that Faisst was not giving the quads any credit, his freestyle was some of the least impressive of the show.

yeah sorry about that, i came up short on a flip in practice and ended up in the ER during the show. Checked out good though, just a severely compressed back. 74ft run ins are a little hard :blah:

KingpinsEx
02-12-2011, 01:41 PM
No need to apoligize for that! I did not realize that was the case. Sorry to hear it, hope you have a speedy recovery. All of those riders make it look so easy, you almost forget how dangerous it is. Def. worth checking out in person, those gaps are HUGE for such a small run in. I was suprised to see derek running what looked like stock suspension?

DVS_Freestyler
02-13-2011, 01:41 PM
PEP revalves our fronts and we run a single rate PEP Pb1 rear. Single rate shocks work soo much better for ramps and flips. I run my setup very stiff, it's actually setup for Jon so it's nice we both run the same shocks.

blacknblue#2
02-13-2011, 04:09 PM
Awesome show in columbus, oh. Looked to be a little tight but didnt seem to affect you guys any. Awesome show keep up the good work. If you guys ever come within 3 hours of me again ill be there