PDA

View Full Version : 05 Z400. Built motor!!

redrider86
02-07-2011, 09:06 PM
Alright i got a 2005 Suzuki LTZ400. Its got alot done to it, the specs are:

Stage 1 Hotcams
18 in itp rims with 18 in turf tamers (still great tread) (pictured with 20s)
DG alloy series nerf bars
K&N air filter
Jet kit
Yoshimura Carbon Fiber Exhaust
yoshimura graphics kit (blue)
Pro Taper handle bars
powermadd hand guards
tether kill switch
14 tooth front sprocket
38 tooth rear sprocket

I think thats it. I did plan to race it but it never has been raced. It is the white plastic with blue frame and blue graphics kit so it looks sick. And it is wicked fast with all thats done to the motor. The cams arent even a year old yet! this thing runs great and will run with 450s (ive ran with my bros race ready 450R) and definitely pulls hard. there are a couple things, the axle bearings could use replaced if you got the time ($40) and then the rear brakes arent working for some reason? but the fronts work great, i rode it at badlands like that and was fine. Other then that this machine is flawless and well maintained. Only reason im selling is because i dont use it enough like it should be and im going to college next year so ive had a priority switch. I would love to keep and race this thing because it definitely will kick some butt on the track but i just dont have the time. If you want more info or are interested in it you can call me at 574-780-8081.

Heres the link to some pics, can send more on request: http://southbend.craigslist.org/mcy/2179801297.html

redrider86
02-15-2011, 10:40 AM
come on guys i need this thing sold, i forgot to mention while we were doing the cams we went ahead and changed the piston rings and put all new gaskets on the top end. dont worry it wasnt burning oil or anything i just wanted that all done. Oh and the 18s might be sold but i got twentys that it will come with. Im looking for around 2k to 2.5k. Lets sell it!! I am located in south bend area of indiana also.

redrider86
03-04-2011, 10:46 AM
Bump