PDA

View Full Version : CT Racing's SlipON Good or Bad?

charlie99
02-14-2003, 02:38 PM
I am wanting to get opinions on Ct's Racing slip on pipe. I have an all stock ex and plan on keeping it that way. I have seen dynos on it seems to be more mid to top which is what I want. But what do you all think about the quality of the pipe and performance. Any responses would be truely appreciated.
Thanks

wheeltrax
02-14-2003, 02:40 PM
I hear its a good pipe. any pipe is gonna be better then the stock, for the most part. It will be alot louder then the stock one.

Str8Wicked
02-14-2003, 02:46 PM
The shizznit pipe. TOns of increase that you will fill and people are intimidated by the sound of it when you roll up to the line...

Str8Wicked
02-14-2003, 02:48 PM
I did re jet to a 165 jet thou with my open airbox and K&N filter... They suggested it at CT and it runs perfect.... great pipe.. Can't say enough about it..

charlie99
02-14-2003, 02:53 PM
Hey thanks for replying and keep them coming. I am serioulsy thinking about this pipe and wanted to get your all thoughts befor the purchase. Sound not to worried about as long as it sounds awsome.

Ty's400
02-15-2003, 04:47 PM
Hey I have the CT slip-on and I love it. It is well worth the money for just a slip on. I got mine before I had barely any mods and it worked great. It has great bottom and mid (that is what I noticed the most) and a little more on top. The only complaint I have was (mine at least) it took forever to get it. I had to keep calling to see if they shipped it yet, reminding them so they didn't drop my purchase. (it was the biggest pain no joke) but I believe now it is well worth it. My friend has a TC pipe and I think that the CT slip-on is very similar to it. hope I could give you some good imput (by the way get the jet kit with the pipe, that way you won't have a bunch of problems)