PDA

View Full Version : cobra needs to step it up out west

desratt
02-06-2011, 01:18 PM
cobra really needs to represent out west. they have deffinitely lost 1-2 sales to me cause of this. refering to the atv side.

FISH ON!
02-07-2011, 06:35 AM
What did you go with vesus the Cobra?

heathmxracing
02-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by desratt
cobra really needs to represent out west. they have deffinitely lost 1-2 sales to me cause of this. refering to the atv side.

What would you suggest for them to do? It seams to me that most of the series/races out there are not very "Cobra" freindly.

If you have any ideals I'll make sure that they are presented to them.

Full Throttle00
02-07-2011, 05:44 PM

When the sky's the limit and your head's up in the clouds, it's hard to see what's right in front of you.
Cobra is behind the curve out west.

If you need anything call Extreme Mini Quads NW for Cobra needs.

MISSY'SDAD
02-08-2011, 08:24 AM
ther is still a class to run in the works the 90 sport 8-15 and if more people come to the races shaun from works has always worked with everyone well first you have to come right now my daughter is doing a good job representing cobra any help would be appriciated thanks

gistmarrs
02-08-2011, 09:36 AM
We took one of our Cobra's to the Taft WORCS race two weeks ago. They put my son in a class by himself, Sportsman 8 I think, and put him on the line with the 250's. That was the only class they offered us other than the unclassified practice lap-race. There was only one other Cobra there, he was signed up in the 250 class and I think he finished about last. They were going to knock him out of that class anyway because his bike was water cooled.

It's sad when I have more Cobras in my garage than the number that will show up for a WORCS race.

My son also ran the WORCS race the following weekend on his motorcycle and loved it. The classes are just simple 65cc, 85cc, etc. None of this shifter-cvt, watercooled-aircooled BS! Just let the kids ride!

Godspeed Nathan Woods.

desratt
02-08-2011, 03:16 PM
I am reffering to the cobra 50's.. nothing for them.. we were planning ona cobra 70 for next year too... and now nothing for them.

heathmxracing
02-09-2011, 03:52 PM
I am reffering to the cobra 50's.. nothing for them.. we were planning ona cobra 70 for next year too... and now nothing for them.

Don't be a follower be a leader. Just because no one else is running them doesn't mean you can't. I would show up and run where ever they will let you. At one time or another, we were all the only one to have one.

I 50 Cobra is competitive with most 70's and a 70 Cobra is competitive with most 90's. And a 90 Cobra... Well we run ours locally against the big quads...

riding4fun
02-09-2011, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by gistmarrs
We took one of our Cobra's to the Taft WORCS race two weeks ago. They put my son in a class by himself, Sportsman 8 I think, and put him on the line with the 250's. That was the only class they offered us other than the unclassified practice lap-race. There was only one other Cobra there, he was signed up in the 250 class and I think he finished about last. They were going to knock him out of that class anyway because his bike was water cooled.

It's sad when I have more Cobras in my garage than the number that will show up for a WORCS race.

My son also ran the WORCS race the following weekend on his motorcycle and loved it. The classes are just simple 65cc, 85cc, etc. None of this shifter-cvt, watercooled-aircooled BS! Just let the kids ride!

Godspeed Nathan Woods.
Are you coming to future races? We have one for your class, although he really hasn't started to shift yet.

I was watching the WORCS MC and saw your son racing in the 65C class. My friends daughter was in that class.
The MC have a class for everything.
Sorry this is not topic related.

gistmarrs
02-10-2011, 10:15 AM
Unfortunately, we are going to miss the next race. We plan to make most of the others though.

My son just got his 65, so he is not very fast on it right now. I was surprised at how fast some of those little guys were. Especially the kid on the KTM50. He had faster lap times than all of the 65's in that race!

desratt
02-10-2011, 10:30 AM
our primary series ( worcs) does not have a class for it he 4-6 year olds can only be on a stock 50cc cvt.
so I am not going to buy one he can't run.
we just purchased our 2nd drr in less then 2 years.