Packers all the way GO PACK GO.

Steelers suck!!!

PaRedneckRiders
02-06-2011, 10:30 AM
We need a 7th one BLACK AND GOLD ALL THE WAY
Go STEELERS

honda400ex2003
02-06-2011, 10:36 AM
steelers, just so i dont have to listen to all the fair weather packer fans that will come out of the wood work for the next year... god only knows every "packer fan" and their cousins and 2nd ones will be out with flags and other bull that would never be out any other time.

gotta love the fair weather guys...

lets go fuggies... gotta pack something, it might as well be fudge. maybe if i cheer for them, they will indeed lose. one can only hope.
steve

bracey
02-06-2011, 10:42 AM
steelers steelers steelers

JR3
02-06-2011, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by honda400ex2003
steelers, just so i dont have to listen to all the fair weather packer fans that will come out of the wood work for the next year... god only knows every "packer fan" and their cousins and 2nd ones will be out with flags and other bull that would never be out any other time.

+1!

jcs003
02-06-2011, 11:09 AM
STEELERS!!!

suck my pipe
02-06-2011, 12:10 PM
Steelers are going to destroy those Fudge Packers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw&hd=1

On a side not WOW this song has 33,578,517 views.

sexysilverado45
02-06-2011, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by honda400ex2003

lets go fuggies... gotta pack something, it might as well be fudge. maybe if i cheer for them, they will indeed lose. one can only hope.
steve

funny thing i was thinking the exact same thing except about the steelers fans.

maybe its just we live in different parts of the country. but i found it funny that during the season i saw nobody post anything about the steelers on their facebook. They get into the play offs and 20 % of the post are about the steelers all of the sudden. the next week it was almost half of my facebook feed was stuff about the steelers. it progressively got worse. It was rediculous. Personally I hope the packers just burry them in the ground like 41-0.

Go packers.

ben300
02-06-2011, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by sexysilverado45
funny thing i was thinking the exact same thing except about the steelers fans.

maybe its just we live in different parts of the country. but i found it funny that during the season i saw nobody post anything about the steelers on their facebook. They get into the play offs and 20 % of the post are about the steelers all of the sudden. the next week it was almost half of my facebook feed was stuff about the steelers. it progressively got worse. It was rediculous. Personally I hope the packers just burry them in the ground like 41-0.

Go packers.

haters always gonna hate...

im picking the steelers...not because im a true fan, but because everyone and their brother is totally underestimating them

250rsforlife
02-06-2011, 01:03 PM
im not a fan of the packers but i hate the steelers so
GO PACK GO

sexysilverado45
02-06-2011, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by ben300
haters always gonna hate...

im picking the steelers...not because im a true fan, but because everyone and their brother is totally underestimating them

Darn right Im hating. Not to step on anyone's toes that's I don't know on here but 80% of the fans are to erogant.

ben300
02-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by sexysilverado45
Darn right Im hating. Not to step on anyone's toes that's I don't know on here but 80% of the fans are to erogant.

haha, thats cause they're good...

personally...i feel that any team that is as good as the steelers and has their history...everyone hates them and their fans...you can see it in baseball, football, soccer, hockey, college football.....

you have to ask your self...do ya hate the team, or just their fans. ahaha

HondaPohl
02-06-2011, 01:47 PM
Eagles Eagles Eagles!!!!! Oh wait, I forgot we didnt make it. Well at least I have the Flyers.

ngates788
02-06-2011, 01:53 PM
CHEESE HEADDDDDD

honda400ex2003
02-06-2011, 02:34 PM
I heard a couple of songs on the way back to school... wow. I feel bad for the packer fans now after hearing some of the WI creative minds at work on those babies.

:(

Is it too late to claim MI residency for school?

Go bears for the past 22 years. good or bad, im still there for ya.

steve

yellowzo3
02-06-2011, 02:48 PM
Saw a guy driving on the road today with a cheesehead hat on... Had to do a double take :p

I think it'll be a good game... Can't wait to chow down on some wings, chips, and all the other stuff we shouldn't be eating!

Ruby Soho
02-06-2011, 03:30 PM
packers. never liked the steelers much.

coming from a miami fan:p

honda400ex2003
02-06-2011, 03:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3pFD-xdPRE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0HIbq6g06E

sorry folks... i had to turn them off when i heard these songs today. sad day to be a wisconsinite.

steve:eek2: :eek2:
http://smilieshq.com/smilies/rolleye0018.gif (http://www.smilieshq.com)

fast426
02-07-2011, 08:45 PM
^^^ your probably one of the Bears fans that is still stuck on the '85 Bears like it was yesterday. News flash it was 25 years ago, as was the Superbowl shuffle that your not embarrassed of?!?

honda400ex2003
02-07-2011, 08:58 PM
fortunately for me, i wasnt around in 85 so i guess im covered only being 22 and all. you are probably one of those fair weather packer fans i described above... even being from Illinois and all.

no need to bring up a day old thread to bash me without even having a decent comeback.

heres your sign...
http://lolpics.se/pics/482.jpg

steve

ngates788
02-08-2011, 08:45 PM
weezy can see the future. packers win and rodgers named MVP .. now if they only cut Polamalu's hair lol

quad2xtreme
02-09-2011, 07:14 AM
how lucky for NFL Marketing and Packers organization that Rodgers was named MVP to further distance the team from legacy of Favre...yea, I am suspicious especially when I saw a defensive player all over the place shutting down the Steelers' offense...and the fact that the Packers didn't have a sustained drive for a score which doesn't say much for Rodgers that he didn't lead any type of full field score.

Fred55
02-09-2011, 04:04 PM
You mean 304yards and 3td , 0ints against the steelers D doesn't do it? And you don't call their opening drive for a td or their two drves for field goals sustained? The only reason they had to settle for field goals was that his perfectly thrown balls were dropped. If you aren't from Wisconsin then you don't know what the Favre thing was really about.....having Rodgers now, we really could care less about 4, besides knowing our DB's int total may go down now that he's out of the division.

quad2xtreme
02-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Fred55
You mean 304yards and 3td , 0ints against the steelers D doesn't do it? And you don't call their opening drive for a td or their two drves for field goals sustained? The only reason they had to settle for field goals was that his perfectly thrown balls were dropped. If you aren't from Wisconsin then you don't know what the Favre thing was really about.....having Rodgers now, we really could care less about 4, besides knowing our DB's int total may go down now that he's out of the division.

We both stand corrected...GB punted on their opening possession but did have a sustained drive on their 2nd possession. I just didn't think Rodgers played a MVP type game as much as the defensive guy who seemed to control the game. And you make my point that Wisconsin is ready to move past Favre so this was a great opportunity to help that along.