PDA

View Full Version : Question for all people racing in the GNC's

MrP
02-14-2003, 12:10 PM
What is everyone's opinion on not having pre-registration anymore? I personally think it sucks. If I could pre-enter I would save over $300 over the course of the season. And we all know how much it cost to race so any little bit helps. Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Mity Mo
02-14-2003, 01:21 PM
I hadnt heard that yet. That does suck because we always sign up beforehand as well. Its just a **** of alot easier as well. Where did you get this from? Mo:(

MrP
02-14-2003, 04:07 PM
At first Dirt Wheels and they are a joke so I emailed Doug Morris and he said it was true cause it was too much trouble for the promoters. That really ticked me off cause if it werent for us, the racers, the promoters would make no money at all. I emailed him back and told him I hoped the promoters would have their acts together this year unlike last year (at most of the tracks atleast) since they would have more time on their hands now.

racerx573
02-15-2003, 03:50 PM
I know it was a big pain in the ***** at High Point. A bunch of my friends pre-registered, and they still had to stand in line and fill out another entry form and all that sh1t, and the pre-entry didnt cover Friday practice either.

400EXrider#91
02-15-2003, 09:14 PM
ok i don't think thats right...if you pre-reg. that saves you that much more time at the race!why would they do such a thing?:huh