PDA

View Full Version : magnum 325 oil lines keep rupturing

thumpers4ever
02-05-2011, 07:11 PM
I have a 2001 magnum 325 4x4 and we keep going trough oil lines on this machine. We have already replaced 4 lines (the larger diameter one) on this machine and now putting on the 5th. The first one split at the metal junction, and the others have split on the rubber hose. After the first time (hose was rubbing on the frame) I always make sure its not touching anything. It has been going through a hose once a year latley and this machine only gets less than 10 hrs of run time a year.

So my ? is, is there a better aftermarket hose kit or what have others done because I can't believe I am the only one that has gone through hoses. are there steel braided lines for this machine? Any help would be great.

jesshamner
02-05-2011, 07:49 PM
There was a service bulletin for this. I have one and took it in for the update back in 2002. I have never had a problem with it.

thumpers4ever
02-05-2011, 08:48 PM
I heard that but what was the actual update? I have had to get new lines the last couple years so I would assume they are the updated ones.

jesshamner
02-05-2011, 11:50 PM
I honestly don't know. It had something to do with how the oil lines were hooked up. I might be able to get some pictures next weekend. I know that's a long time to wait. Check with a Polaris dealership. They might be able to tell you what it is.