PDA

View Full Version : Fmf customer service sucks

TheLane
02-03-2011, 06:52 PM
Of course hence my post asking which one you guys like better i decided to start doing a bit of research on both. Last monday i went on the contact us section of their website and sent them an email asking if the slip on relocated the pipe on my bike from the center to the side and if so if it required any additional hardware and if so what???

4 days pass, still havent heard anything, re emailed them on friday.....tuesday comes, still havent heard anything re email them. I finally got an email back today and it reads.

"Dear Lane, the FMF 4.1 series silencer will relocate your exaust to the right side of your frame and may require additional hardware and relocation of certain parts."

.........seriously?

ZBlaster
02-03-2011, 08:20 PM
I always have better luck calling places then trying to email.

eastside 400
02-03-2011, 09:14 PM
most companies in the powersports industry tend to have poor customer service, or delayed responses. im not sure if it is because of under-staffment or what really. But if you are having a problem with emailing a company, sending repeated emails isnt going to do any good, give them a call and you might have better luck

chucked
02-04-2011, 03:11 AM
Where are they? Remember 1/3 of the country just had a blizzard roll through

OutlawBill
02-04-2011, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by chucked
Where are they? Remember 1/3 of the country just had a blizzard roll through sunny California

yellowzo3
02-04-2011, 02:51 PM
I very rarely have any luck emailing ANY companies. Just give them a call instead.

And for the record, FMF is a very reputable company and I don't think you'll have any problems with their products. We've used their pipes on all our bikes for years and I'm really happy with them.

HondaPohl
02-04-2011, 03:00 PM
You gotta think they most likely have one guy handling the emails. I'm a Maintenance Supervisor and I get at least a hundred emails a day. Imagine what they get! Always call.

TheLane
02-04-2011, 03:08 PM
If they cant handle the volume my thought is, dont advertise someone will get back to you within 24-48 hours, thats false advertisement to me. :P

And honda i do listen to death metal .\m/

HondaPohl
02-04-2011, 04:58 PM
Someone finally noticed! Sweet! In that case, screw that guy answerin the emails! He should do his job better and get back to you faster! Lets get the Klockateers after them!

(Metalocalypse reference)