PDA

View Full Version : trading some random stuff for 400ex stuff

250rforlife
02-03-2011, 06:45 PM
hi im wanna get some stuff for my 400ex. and i got some stuff that i hope ight intrest someone.

ok heres what i got

350 chevy pistons---
their for a 1generation 350 chevy small block. their cast iron sealed power speed pro pistions. their brand spaken new. 4 valve relifes(no problem using a 2 valve head) flat top 10:1 compresstion. bore size is for .30 over. press fit type pistion. they come with all rings needed. and the rings are brand new. everything is brand new.

CEN nitro r/c 4wd truck. i ran this thing 3 times. ran it one time without shell on and broke the shell mounts that hold the body one. it runs perfect. is tunned good for 50-95 temp jetting wize, and is setup for 20% nitro mix. this truck gos 55mph. no reverse. its 4wd and it works perfect. disc brakes, 2 speed tranny. its not some offbrand peice of ****. parts to fix the mounts would be around 20-30$. i just dont use it anymore.

i have some 1986 trx250r front hubs with good bearings, and rotors. also have oem skid plate, and a rear brake hub with rotor.
honda rear douglas blue lable 8x8 rims with 20-11-8 kendla klaws. they have about 80-90% tread left. they hold air. no dents. no plugs in the tires.

im looking to get some 400ex parts. id like etheir a nice +2 steering stem with 7/8 mounting .anti vibration ,flex bars, beadlock 9 ich rear rims,maby a nice graphics kit with seat cover. fmf powerbomb header if you got one, any brand slip-on or header., ill take offers of anything elses.

all my stuff together is werth about 420$. so plz respect that price when offering 400ex parts. thanks. txt me at 330-942-3633 or pm me for any more info.