PDA

View Full Version : tc short exhaust...

farmer250r
02-03-2011, 05:49 PM
anyone have a used one for a good price,or just the peice behind the can (looks like a funnel) i found a good deal but that peice is dented preedy bad.

nwi45
02-03-2011, 06:00 PM
Buy a pipe that isn't loud as ****

farmer250r
02-03-2011, 07:43 PM
alright,im sick and tired of everyone complaing.O that pipes to loud,get a diffrent one,WELL maybe i dont race,maybe i dont ride at local areas.OKAY! i have a big farm,i have my own track,i have my own opion,i like my bike loud,get over it!

roostX400
02-03-2011, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by farmer250r
alright,im sick and tired of everyone complaing.O that pipes to loud,get a diffrent one,WELL maybe i dont race,maybe i dont ride at local areas.OKAY! i have a big farm,i have my own track,i have my own opion,i like my bike loud,get over it!

true man, im on your side... no one complains about those dam harley idiots who ride around 7 gears to low and rev the balls outta their bikes whenever someone is around. who cares what they say. its not my cup of tea but i think if thats what will make you happy than do it.

i wonder, can you take that shell to a machine shop and see what they can make. might be your only option. i havent seen one of those pipes in years. and when you do they are on old hybrids that are in the grave yard.

Baileygunns
02-03-2011, 10:28 PM
Maybe a sheet metal shop can roll it out? Or a hammer and dolly and tap it out?... Not a framing hammer but a real body work hammer...

F*ck the haters... Loud pipes save lifes!!

ThumPIN_450R
02-04-2011, 12:14 AM
Try calling supertrapp I am pretty sure that they are the ones that made that piece. All tc even had to do with that pipe was hacking it down to 3 inches.