PDA

View Full Version : WANTED water pump drivers

xtremeatv
02-02-2011, 01:52 PM
I need a set of Water pump driver studs and the rubbers that go with them for a drr/apex. If you have spares and feel like parting with them let me know.

Could also use an extra PVL, the penton analog would be ok but prefer a digital.

mydirtkids
02-02-2011, 02:29 PM
I had Marc at HotQuads send me an extra set of studs... Can't remember how much, but think they were inexpensive.

PVL... I just bought some Stage-6 parts here on the forum :grr: . They were SUPPOSED to be "NEW" but, were far from that. Kinda pissed about it. Not sure if it is worth the hassle of trying to return this crap or not. I will test the parts this weekend. If they DO work, I might just turn around and sell them them as "USED"
....MF.... I paid $150 shipped (would have been a fair price if it were as advertised). I did not get the water pump drive that bolts to the flywheel or the stator backplate. I guess they were NOT listed, just assumed they were included. What I have is worth maybe $100 shipped if it all works. I will let you know how it pans out if you are interested.

I really just wanted NEW parts for spares. We easily spend $1000 just in expenses to go to some of these series races and don't want to trust used spare parts unless they are for the practice bike.

xtremeatv
02-02-2011, 03:10 PM
I dont mind used stuff, we just run local so its all good, i live about 20 minutes from one of the tracks and theres open practice there, so when parts fail for me, it usually happens when we are out beating on the quads.

I might be interested so let me know, what all is needed to make it a complete system?

mydirtkids
02-03-2011, 02:01 AM
Well, assuming everything I was sent tests good, it is missing the small orange anodized waterpump wheel that attaches to the flywheel, and the backplate that the stator attaches to. Everything else was shipped. Funny thing is someone else just asked the guy on here if it was stil for sale.... JLS067 or something like that. I did buy a piston from him before without problems, but here we are. Have not tried to contact him yet, was going to wait to see if this stuff even works. Like I mentioned before, I would almost just cut my loss rather than haggle. I will know this weekend.

xtremeatv
02-03-2011, 11:06 PM
Well it looks like i can get a stator plate easy enough. The water pump adapter might be a problem but i can probably machine one of them easy enough.