PDA

View Full Version : February Quad of the Month poll

TheFontMaster
01-31-2011, 08:00 PM
Well here is this month's contestants. Good luck to everyone who's entered.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=457920&perpage=10&pagenumber=1

Cody_Predator
02-01-2011, 02:51 PM
I am Cody_Predator and i put my quad in for voting. And you cant vote for my quad. Its not even in on the page to look at the ones for running. I was on last night and everything was doing good. But then i got on this moring and all of it is gone and you cant vote for my quad. Why is That ???

beastlywarrior
02-01-2011, 06:47 PM
oh ya i remember you entered and you only have 1 post... weird

scotturban
02-01-2011, 08:38 PM
outacontrol has a pretty sick quad, but I dont understand how that bad of pictures could win QOTM, Thought that was part of it too?

rpfeifer11
02-01-2011, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by scotturban
outacontrol has a pretty sick quad, but I dont understand how that bad of pictures could win QOTM, Thought that was part of it too?

It's "Quad of the Month", not "Picture of the Month". Secondly it's the middle of winter so unless you live where it doesn't snow it's pretty hard to go out and get amazing pictures on a nice sunny day in a grass field. Outacontrol has a beautiful quad and if people like his quad the most then that should be "Quad of the Month".

scotturban
02-01-2011, 09:00 PM
thats where your wrong, you clearly didnt read the pictures thread, the pic quality also goes into account. check it

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=167014

rpfeifer11
02-01-2011, 09:19 PM
I'm really not that worried about it. I am just saying it should be about the quad and not the picture.

scotturban
02-02-2011, 08:31 AM
yeah i dont even have an entry in it, im just saying look back at all the past qotm's and everyone of them have at least a decent picture,

outacontrol
02-02-2011, 03:54 PM
So my quad based on its look, parts, and performance should be disqualified because its feb in western pa with 6" of snow on the ground, and i cant get a "quality" pic with a grassy field and a sunset, shooting with a $500 nikon camera? Good grief, people on this site will find anything to bicker about... thanks rpfeifer for the kind words.

quote from "your" link

We appreciate everybody's entries and we look foward to seeing everybody enter their bike. I am not trying to discourage anyone from entering their bike because the pictures may not be perfect.

PaRedneckRiders
02-02-2011, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by outacontrol
So my quad based on its look, parts, and performance should be disqualified because its feb in western pa with 6" of snow on the ground, and i cant get a "quality" pic with a grassy field and a sunset, shooting with a $500 nikon camera? Good grief, people on this site will find anything to bicker about... thanks rpfeifer for the kind words.

quote from "your" link

We appreciate everybody's entries and we look foward to seeing everybody enter their bike. I am not trying to discourage anyone from entering their bike because the pictures may not be perfect.
Agreed seems like people start hissing matches over the littlest things.
I think it was a pretty awesome quad and i have the same problem.
I cant get any pics here because theres no much freakin snow.

I have to wait till summer till i can get any better pics.

Still an awesome quad IMO.

outacontrol
02-02-2011, 05:42 PM
thank you!

outacontrol
02-03-2011, 03:08 PM
how are my driveway pics not up to the standard that your driveway pics are? what about hrc's garage photos? No one has said a thing about the others garage photos, or driveway photos. Diangelos photo links dont work, TJBradley looks like a camera phone (like mine), andy bean doesnt even have a photo, YET, my entry is an insult to all QOTM entries past and present, If i knew submitting some simple photos would cause so much grief to people, I would have sat out. Should i withdrawl my entry, since its not up to peoples "forum photo standards"? good grief, we arent trying for a 100k sponsorship here, its all in good fun, to share our pride and joy with others, not a bash fest on photo quality.... this isnt all directed to you ds19, i just think its getting a little blown out of proportion.

Somehow i think this never would have got brought up if my quad wouldnt have got a single vote..

ds450rider
02-03-2011, 03:30 PM
outacontrol thats no joke lol you need to calm down, youve got more then half the votes your pink honda is going to be february quad of the month... so your pictures suck so what, its a forum you need to chill out. I agree That I dont think garage pictures are worthy, and if thats all you can take at the time wait till a better day and push your bike outside, your over reacting, your bike and ds19's bikes are both pretty nasty looking,

outacontrol
02-03-2011, 04:53 PM
im completely calm. im the one telling everyone else its just a forum, and to chill out. lol. I just dont understand why people had such an issue in the first place. This forum used to be real cool, now it seems like people try to start stuff, out of boredom. I won QOTM a couple yrs ago, with no issues. I think all these quads are cool, and would want to own any of them..

ds450rider
02-03-2011, 05:34 PM
outacontrol, is this pink quad yours? Is your name rachel? you don't seem like a girl talking...

outacontrol
02-03-2011, 05:42 PM
no i found a quad online and posted it acting like its mine.. yes this quad is mine, and no im not "rachel". the rachel sticker has other meaning. btw, im not a girl either :D
i would submit other pics of me with the quad, to prove it, but that might cause more issues... lol

ds450rider
02-03-2011, 05:44 PM
So why is the quad pink lol was it lowbudget36 old machine?

outacontrol
02-03-2011, 05:48 PM
sure was, i bought it off him. drove 12 hrs to pick it up.

ds450rider
02-03-2011, 05:52 PM
dang thats a long drive... I was just wondering if outacontrol was Rachel lol.

outacontrol
02-03-2011, 05:57 PM
lol. nope. Actually the Rachel stickers have been removed..

scotturban
02-03-2011, 09:59 PM
you know what Im appologizing for starting all of this, outacontrol your machine is sick, congradulations on being quad of the month, to you DS19 your bike is sick too youll get em next time,

TheLane
02-05-2011, 03:20 PM
I Think you ALL need to chill out!!!!!!!!!!:macho

j/k those are all awesome quads. i happen to enjoy candy/pearlescent paint for i voted for TJS.

HondaPohl
02-05-2011, 03:59 PM
Do some people need some tissues?

TheLane
02-05-2011, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by HondaPohl
Do some people need some tissues?

tissues and possibly tampons.

:p just kidding guys!:devil:

wishmasstir
02-08-2011, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by TheLane
tissues and possibly tampons.

:p just kidding guys!:devil:

outacontrol doesn't need tampons, i've seen them all over his house ... such a weird obsession :devil: :devil:

You got my vote pinky!!

TheFontMaster
02-08-2011, 10:16 PM
Well this months winner is outacontrol with his 450r. Congratulations, and thanks to everyone who entered.

outacontrol
02-13-2011, 09:27 AM
pm'd everyone like you said last week, still havent heard anything. btw, fontmaster your mailbox is full..

outacontrol
02-17-2011, 04:01 PM
So much for february quad of the month. Ten days left in the month and nothing has been changed and no one will reply to my pm's. Oh well..