PDA

View Full Version : 250r front fender question.

Velvet-Casket
01-31-2011, 02:43 PM
Ill try to explain the best i can so you can understand what im asking.
Does anyone have a pic of their rear fenders off to show me how the front fenders are mounted at the center of the frame? Their are these little fingers where you mount the rear part of the front fenders on, past the gastank. You have to have the rear fenders off to see it. But anyways...Is there suppose to be rubber grommets on the fenders or frame? My current maier fenders have holes drilled into them to slide over the finger like mounts. Is it suppose to be plastic to metal or is there a couple grommets im missing?

SilverLake250R
01-31-2011, 02:48 PM
There are grommets that mount in the plastic and slide over the knobs/fingers on the frame.

Velvet-Casket
01-31-2011, 03:17 PM
Ok well i need a pair if anyone has any spares for sale. Pm me please. Thanks for the response silverlake250r
To be honest i dont know what they look like. Can someone tell me if they are still available from honda?

RyanWsly
01-31-2011, 03:30 PM
yes I just bought some

DnB_racing
01-31-2011, 05:46 PM
they are the same ones used to mount the front air duct to the frame, if you still have that on your quad you can see which ones they are, the quad takes a total of 6

danhung11
01-31-2011, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Velvet-Casket
Ok well i need a pair if anyone has any spares for sale. Pm me please. Thanks for the response silverlake250r
To be honest i dont know what they look like. Can someone tell me if they are still available from honda?

Yes, the are still available. I bought some last weekend, or placed the order at least.

Part Number: 19034-HB9-000, It's #4 in the pic. They are about $4/each, it's probably better to stop by a Honda dealer if one is close by.

Velvet-Casket
02-01-2011, 05:21 PM
thank you guys so much!